Conversation Between elusivemax93 and James92SE
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. elusivemax93
    09-27-2010 04:55 PM
    What you want for the spare TK3 grille? Or need any other parts from the black ve? Besides the actual motor as it's my project motor for a twin turbo ve build.
  2. James92SE
    09-26-2010 04:51 PM
    Hey, yeah I think I actually do have a spare tk3 grille if you need one. But I don't need the hubs anymore though.. I got some off a CLEAN ve at the junkyard with only 100k miles on it
  3. elusivemax93
    09-20-2010 09:25 PM
    hey bro you by chance have a spare tk3 grille? cuz im willing to trade my ve auto abs hubs in trade for your old hubs and the tk3 grille or if not just your old hubs and 50 bucks if thats coo with you. i can pull them on my parts car just need the old ones to put back on the parts car to keep oklahoma city government from giving me a ticket for the parts car not being on all four tires.
  4. elusivemax93
    09-16-2010 12:27 AM
    The black ve is auto abs parts car, the TK3 is manual and not a parts car
  5. James92SE
    09-14-2010 11:33 AM
    Hey man, cool, you're not too far! I'm up there every once in a while. My TK3 actually isn't in that great of shape. It's pretty much all new/rebuilt underneath the body, but I haven't had the money yet to work on the body yet. lol The only things on the car that look good are the front fenders, as the rest of the car has a bunch of fading paint and bondo flaking off, particularly on the roof and hood. I think it had a bunch of hail damage prior to my getting it. I got the car for $200 a few years back with a blown auto tranny, so I swapped it to 5 speed, dropped in my JDM engine, and basically rebuilt the whole car, just have to work on the body now when I get some better income coming in.

Is your 93 SE a parts car? VE autos and 5 speeds use the same hubs actually
  6. elusivemax93
    09-13-2010 06:24 PM
    Beautiful TK3 SE you got there bro. I see you from Dallas im three hours north of you in okc used to be in washington state but lost work up there so moved back to okc i also got a TK3. i got another 93 se but it's auto and it has abs hubs but that probably wont help you since your abs one is probably a 5 speed.