5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

To all Maximas....

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2002, 02:59 AM

To all Maximas....

It's about 4:30am and I just came back from one of my late night rides. I noticed my car best performes from 50 to 70 degrees. 64 being my favorite. I love Maximas. Just wanted to tell all to stay quick. Every one I have seen has been doing a great job on their cars. For those who feel like they don't have enough done. Stay cool, patients is a great factor in the moding game. The sooner you finish, the faster you will get bored. Try to keep you car as long as you can. I still have my 90 se Maxima. Baby them. They will give all you give back with interest. For those who let their cars slide, that's bul$hit. Take pride in your car and do things right or don't do them at all. Don't be ghetto. Our cars deserve the best. To all I say stay quick and be careful. Max it out y'all.
Old 05-05-2002, 04:37 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: To all Maximas....

Originally posted by 20th maxstyle
It's about 4:30am and I just came back from one of my late night rides. I noticed my car best performes from 50 to 70 degrees. 64 being my favorite. I love Maximas. Just wanted to tell all to stay quick. Every one I have seen has been doing a great job on their cars. For those who feel like they don't have enough done. Stay cool, patients is a great factor in the moding game. The sooner you finish, the faster you will get bored. Try to keep you car as long as you can. I still have my 90 se Maxima. Baby them. They will give all you give back with interest. For those who let their cars slide, that's bul$hit. Take pride in your car and do things right or don't do them at all. Don't be ghetto. Our cars deserve the best. To all I say stay quick and be careful. Max it out y'all.
Amen I love my Maxima too. Hail to 1BADMAX. By the way I tried to look at your website and it doesn't show up because it's wrong. So here's your real website address http://maxima.cardomain.com/id/maxstyle
Old 05-05-2002, 06:01 AM

Re: To all Maximas....

Originally posted by 20th maxstyle
That's What's Up!