Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants

Old 07-02-2006, 08:09 AM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants

AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants, Ea Filters, Wix, Mann, Donaldson and more – Complete Product Line - Wholesale Pricing Available on All Products!

Certified AMSOIL Direct Jobber, Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Member offering complete line of premiere quality AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants and Ea filters; Wix, Donaldson and Mann oil, air, cabin, fuel and transmission filters. Nissan/Subaru enthusiast with over 25 years experience with AMSOIL synthetic lubricants. Wholesale pricing available on All Products!

AMSOIL synthetic lubricants are formulated with premium base stocks and very robust additive packages. This chemistry enables the lubricants to provide superior protection in the most extreme operating conditions over extended drain intervals. AMSOIL lubricants have been proven to maximize engine efficiency, reduce engine wear, maximize fuel economy, reduce emissions and prolong engine life. AMSOIL synthetic motor oils are ideal for both hot and cold climates. AMSOIL synthetic lubricants flow readily on cold-starts and they resist high-temperature breakdown much better than conventional oils do. AMSOIL synthetic motor oils resist the formation of sludge and varnish, keeping internal engine components sparkling clean, running cooler and most efficient. All AMSOIL synthetic lubricants are formulated for extended service life, thereby reducing the adverse environmental impact of waste oil.

Motor Oils: AMSOIL offers three families of premium passenger car/truck synthetic motor oils (Signature Series, XL and OE), each formulated for different service intervals http://www.amsoil.com/lit/g2947.pdf, plus a complete line of premium specialty oils for European cars, Diesels, Hot Rods and Racing applications, Recreational vehicles, two cycles and more:

AMSOIL Signature Series is AMSOIL’s top performing Synthetic Motor Oil. It delivers extraordinary lubrication in all types of automotive gasoline engines. By combining industry-premier synthetic technology with AMSOIL premium additives, Signature Series Synthetic Motor Oil exceeds the higher performance demands of modern engines. It withstands the stress of higher horsepower, higher heat and complicated emissions control systems. Signature Series Synthetic Motor Oil is engineered to outperform competitive conventional and synthetic motor oils. It delivers long-lasting performance and protection. Maximizes fuel economy, reduces engine wear, extremely low volatility reduces oil consumption and emissions, excels in temperature extremes. Recommended for extended drain intervals in unmodified, mechanically sound gasoline-fueled vehicles up to 25,000 miles or one year, whichever comes first in normal service or up to 15,000 miles or one year, whichever comes first, in severe service. Available in 0w-20, 5w-20, 0w-30, 5w-30 and 10w-30 in quarts, gallons and drums. Wholesale pricing available! http://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g2880.pdf

AMSOIL XL Extended Life Synthetic Motor Oil provides superior performance for up to 10,000-miles/six months, or longer when recommended by the owner’s manual or indicated by an electronic oil life monitoring system. Formulated with high-quality synthetic base stocks and a unique additive chemistry (Extended-Drain Boost Technology) to neutralize acids longer than other oils do. The extra additive package effectively raises the oil’s Total Base Number (TBN) and provides superior protection and performance throughout the entire drain interval. Saves money and is more convenient than other oils changed at traditional intervals, keeps engines exceptionally clean, low volatility provides for low emissions and reduced oil consumption, outstanding hot and cold engine protection providing for fast start-up circulation and outstanding resistance to thermal break-down under high-temp/high shear conditions. Available in 0w-20, 5w-20, 5w-30, 10w-30 and 10w-40, quarts, gallons and drums. Wholesale pricing available! http://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g1404.pdf

AMSOIL OE Synthetic Motor Oils are great for the person who appreciates the benefits of a premium quality synthetic oil, but who intends to adhere to their vehicle manufacturer’s recommended oil change intervals. This oil provides excellent protection and performance and is a great value for the price. AMSOIL OE provides better wear control, high and low-temperature protection and increased fuel economy compared to conventional, non-fuel efficient oils. It resists the effects of thermal breakdown, including evaporation and viscosity loss, while remaining fluid in cold temperatures for easier cold starts and fast start-up circulation. AMSOIL OE is fortified with high levels of detergent and dispersant additives and they’re engineered to resist sludge and carbon deposits better than conventional oils. They promote clean operation for longer-lasting, better-running engines. Available in 0w-20, 5w-20, 5w-30 and 10w-30 (Quarts and 30 & 55 gal drums). Wholesale pricing available! http://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g3404.pdf

Premium Oils for other applications: Complete line of premiere synthetic lubricants for other specialized
applications including European vehicle; Diesels; Heavily Modded and/or Racing applications; RV’s; ATV’s & Motorcycles; two and four cycle oils for Boats, jet ski’s and other watercraft; 2 and 4-cyle oils for hot-running lawn and garden equipment (mowers, trimmers, blowers, etc) . For complete information, please send me a PM or visit my website at www.lubedealer.com/lonestarlubes Click “Shop OnLine”. Contact me directly to learn how to obtain wholesale pricing.

Filters:

AMSOIL Ea Oil filters are the longest lasting and have the best efficiency rating in the industry. AMSOIL Oil Filters have significantly lower restriction than conventional cellulose media filters and have a far greater capacity than competing filter lines. Premium construction and components... Full, premium-grade synthetic nanofiber filtering medium provides outstanding efficiency, capacity and flow characteristics. Silicone anti-drainback valve. When used in conjunction with AMSOIL synthetic motor oils in the filter sizes that fit Maxima applications, AMSOIL Ea Filters are guaranteed to remain effective for 15,000 miles/1-year, whichever comes first. Larger sizes can be used for up to 25,000 miles/1-year. http://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g2192.pdf

AMSOIL Ea Air Filters are the most efficient filters available to the car/light truck market. The synthetic nanofiber media removes 5 times more dust than traditional cellulose filter media alone and 50 times more dust than wet gauze filter media. They also have super capacity and allow better air flow without compromising efficiency: AMSOIL Ea Air Filters hold up to two and a half times more contaminants than cellulose air filters and allow over twice the air-flow of filters that use cellulose. Easily cleaned with a shop vac or low pressure compressed air, AMSOIL Ea Air Filters have a service life of 100,000 miles or four years, whichever comes first...these are dry-type filters so there's no oiling required or special cleaning kits to purchase. Available in sizes to replace stock filter. http://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g2175.pdf

AMSOIL EaAU Cone-type Air Induction Filters: Same nanofiber technology described above. These filters are designed to replace stock oil-wetted gauze or foam conical filters that were supplied with popular induction systems. These filters are of excellent quality; they offer much better efficiency, excellent air flow and they are easily cleanable. Pls refer to my web site at www.lubedealer.com/lonestarlubes , "Shop-On-line", "Air filters", for sizing.
http://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g2241.pdf

Oil, Air, Cabin Air, Fuel, and Transmission filters from WIX, Mann and Donaldson. Ideally suited for use with AMSOIL XL or OE or if you drive a European, Heavy Duty or other specialized application for which there is not an AMSOIL filter available. These filters are from industry-leading manufacturers and they offer top performance. Wholesale pricing available!

Premiere Quality oils for Automatic transmissions, Manual Transaxles and differentials. Hard to Find GL-4 for Maxima’s with manual transmissions!

AMSOIL Synthetic Multi-Vehicle Automatic Transmission Fluid: Engineered to outperform conventional automatic transmission fluids and exceed the performance requirements of most North American, European and Asian vehicles. Provides outstanding performance and protection in the severe operating conditions of today's most advanced transmission designs. Fully Fortified with Anti-wear/extreme-pressure agents to extend gear life, Durable friction modifiers to prevent shudder, Anti-oxidants to extend fluid life, Seal conditioners prevent/reduce leaks, Detergents and dispersants to keep transmissions clean and control deposits, Corrosion inhibitors to control rust, and Anti-foam agents to improve hydraulic function. This fluid will provides outstanding wear protection and exceptional hot and cold weather performance. Meets Nissan D, J and K specs. http://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g173.pdf

• GL-4 75w-90 Manual Trans Gear Oil: Don't use a common gear oil that's labeled as meeting GL4/ GL5 in your manual transmission. Those oils are typically designed for use in differentials with hypoid gears and the additive packages are too aggressive and will adversely affect the shift quality of your manual transmission and shorten it's life. AMSOIL Manual Transmission & Transaxle oil is specifically formulated for manual transmissions/transaxles to provide proper synchromesh operation, smooth shifting and maximum gear protection. Not corrosive to yellow metals commonly used in synchromesh systems. Excellent cold-shift winter performance and outstanding protection in the most demanding high temp, high stress situations. Keeps seals pliable.I sell a ton of this oil to our members and the feedback is outstanding! http://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g2077.pdf

• Premium Synthetic GL-5 Differential oils for virtually all applications Several products and weights to choose from. Pls visit my website or send me a PM for additional information.

OTHER PRODUCTS: Wholesale Pricing Available!

• AMSOIL Performance Improver Gasoline Additive: Effectively cleans fuel injectors, intake valve and combustion chamber deposits for maximum performance and fuel economy. Tests show AMSOIL P.I. improves fuel mileage an average of 2.3% and up to 5.7%. Reduces emissions such as hydrocarbons (HC) up to 15%, carbon monoxide (CO) up to 26% and nitrous oxides (NOx) up to 17%. Restores power and performance. Reduces the need for costly higher octane fuel. Reduces noise from carbon rap and pre-ignition. Offers better vehicle drivability and smoother operation. http://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g1135.pdf

• AMSOIL Synthetic Brake Fluid: Superior high-temperature performance in auto/light truck, high-performance, racing and powersports applications. Formulated with the best zinc-based anti-corrosion additives and pH stabilizers. Specifically designed for high-temperature stability, yet they flow easily at low temperatures. The additive package used in these fluids provide outstanding lubrication throughout the system and can raise boiling points to more than 232°C (450°F). Keeps condensation in suspension, slowing its effects on the brake system. AMSOIL Brake Fluids have high boiling temperatures, ensuring maximum life and reliable braking power, even in extreme conditions. AMSOIL Series 500 High- Performance DOT 3 Brake Fluid has a dry ERBP of 274°C (525°F) and wet ERBP of 156°C (313°F). AMSOIL Series 600 DOT 4 Racing Brake Fluid has a dry ERBP of 304°C (580°F) and wet ERBP of 210°C (410°F). Packaged in 12 oz bottles. http://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g2476.pdf

Complete line of AMSOIL synthetic motor oils, two-cycle oils, filters, grease, fuel additives, suspension fluids and other products available for cars, trucks, HD equipment, motorcycles, ATV's, boats, jet skis, snowmobiles, lawn and garden equipment, etc. Data Bulletins and Specialty catalogs available for free upon request. Here's a link to a 20-page catalog that will give you an idea of the wide range of products that are available! http://www.amsoil.com/lit/g290.pdf

Outstanding, personal service; excellent feedback/references. Please contact me directly at lonestarlubes@gmail.com or send PM for persoanlized price quote, product information and/or Preferred Customer info.

When requesting a price quote, please include state of residence or zip code so I can calculate the correct sales tax/shipping. PayPal and all major credit cards accepted.

Wholesale pricing available on all products!

I look forward to working with you!

Last edited by talkinghorse; 05-20-2015 at 06:57 AM.
Old 07-12-2006, 06:51 AM

Price quote for 5 quarts of AMSOIL synthetic 75W-90 GL-4 oil shipped to 72173 please. Thanks!
Old 07-12-2006, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Timothios
Price quote for 5 quarts of AMSOIL synthetic 75W-90 GL-4 oil shipped to 72173 please. Thanks!
Sent you a PM with the cost and ordering info...pls let me know if I can help.
Old 07-20-2006, 06:27 PM

Amsoil 5sp. oil

Email quote 5 quarts 5sp. oil shipped to 45242
Old 07-21-2006, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by gatmax97
Email quote 5 quarts 5sp. oil shipped to 45242
Sent you an e-mail with the price and ordering info. Please let me know if I can help.
Old 07-21-2006, 06:16 PM
What we have here is a failure to communicate

Email quote for one case 100 % synthetic 5w-30, stock Oil and air filter for 03 Max. to 90670.

Not sure how many quarts I need for a transmission flush, one?

thanks.
Old 07-22-2006, 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by Snolife
Email quote for one case 100 % synthetic 5w-30, stock Oil and air filter for 03 Max. to 90670.

Not sure how many quarts I need for a transmission flush, one?

thanks.
Sent you an e-mail per your request...pls let me know if you don't receive it.

Concerning your transmission, Manuals do not need to be flushed and they take 5 quarts of GL-4 gear oil. Automatics can be serviced either by draining and refilling or by doing a complete flush. I generally recommend folks have 6 quarts of ATF on hand to do a drain/refill, and a case (12 qts) for a complete flush. Any left-over fluid can be used in your power steering system...the synthetic ATF also works great in there. Let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to order...very easy process :-)
Old 09-01-2006, 01:37 PM

Sent you a PM.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:11 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

hey i need 4 quarts of 100% synthetic oil, and an Ea oil filter... PM me price please
Old 09-02-2006, 05:49 AM

Price quote for 5 quarts of AMSOIL synthetic 75W-90 GL-4 oil shipped to 98012,

thanks
Old 09-02-2006, 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by Blackwind
Price quote for 5 quarts of AMSOIL synthetic 75W-90 GL-4 oil shipped to 98012,

thanks
PMs sent to you and Mr Duck. Let me know if I can help. thx
Old 09-02-2006, 09:43 AM

Ed,

I just sent you payment via paypal for 6 QTs of Amsoil ATF.

Let me know if you got it. I couldn't reply to your PM for some reason, so I'm just letting u know here.

Thanks for the hook up.

Noel
Old 09-04-2006, 02:26 PM

5.5 gen stock air filter replacement shipped to 33177 please.
Old 09-08-2006, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by ShIft_uR FacE
5.5 gen stock air filter replacement shipped to 33177 please.
Sent you a PM with the price and ordering info. These are very high quality filters. Please let me know if I can help.
Old 09-12-2006, 06:02 AM

Good morning,

How many quarts of tranny fluid (gear fluid) would I need for my 5-speed, 96 maxima SE. Is this something like redline MT-90? Im looking for something to significantly improve my shifting and help my tranny, as it has 112k miles on it and I'm replacing the clutch and flywheel very shortly...

Please let me know how much it would be shipped to Harrison, NJ 07029
Thanks

Waldemar
Old 09-12-2006, 07:04 AM

Ed,

I sent you a pm yesterday. I would like to order a case (12 quarts) of 5W-30 fully synthetic to 10465.
Old 09-12-2006, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by 96mAx2fast
Good morning,

How many quarts of tranny fluid (gear fluid) would I need for my 5-speed, 96 maxima SE. Is this something like redline MT-90? Im looking for something to significantly improve my shifting and help my tranny, as it has 112k miles on it and I'm replacing the clutch and flywheel very shortly...

Please let me know how much it would be shipped to Harrison, NJ 07029
Thanks

Waldemar
You will need 5 quarts of gear oil for your transmission. Sent you a PM with the cost and ordering information. AMSOIL MTG is a high quality 75w-90 GL-4 synthetic lubricant I sell a lot of it to our members. Here is a link to some product information: http://www.amsoil.com/StoreFront/mtg.aspx Please let me know if i can help...
Old 09-12-2006, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by speed racer
Ed,

I sent you a pm yesterday. I would like to order a case (12 quarts) of 5W-30 fully synthetic to 10465.
Sorry, but I didn't receive the PM...thanks for posting. Sent you a PM with the cost and ordering information. Let me know if you don't receive it. thx
Old 09-12-2006, 08:13 PM

5.5 gen air filter replacement shipped to VA, 22046 please.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by hogey228
5.5 gen air filter replacement shipped to VA, 22046 please.
Sent you a PM with the cost and ordering info. Please let me know if I can help. thx
Old 09-13-2006, 06:50 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

air filter, oil filter (x2), and a case of full synth shipped to 40503
-for a 2002
Old 09-13-2006, 08:08 PM

air filter payment sent via paypal. thanks
Old 09-14-2006, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by jtmoor002001
air filter, oil filter (x2), and a case of full synth shipped to 40503
-for a 2002
Your ability to receive PMs is disabled. Please send me an e-mail (address in the original post) and I will respond with the quote and ordering information. thx
Old 09-14-2006, 09:12 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

email sent thnx
Old 09-14-2006, 10:31 PM
what can my max do for me

please send a quote for 5qts of GL-4 shipped to 08043
thank you
Old 09-15-2006, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by DaWifey's90
please send a quote for 5qts of GL-4 shipped to 08043
thank you
Done... Please let me know if I can help. I think you will be very happy with the oil...I sell a lot of it to our members. thanks...
Old 09-16-2006, 10:46 PM

AMSOIL Synthetic GL-4 75w-90 9 quarts shipped to V3W6J5, Vancouver, BC, Canada. If you could PM me a price quote with shipping.

Thanks
Old 09-18-2006, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by 96blkonblkse
AMSOIL Synthetic GL-4 75w-90 9 quarts shipped to V3W6J5, Vancouver, BC, Canada. If you could PM me a price quote with shipping.

Thanks
Sent you a PM with some options. Pls let me know if I can be of further assistance. thx
Old 09-19-2006, 05:39 AM

I received your request for money...
Payment sent! Please email me the tracking number.
Thanks
Old 09-19-2006, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by talkinghorse
Sent you a PM with some options. Pls let me know if I can be of further assistance. thx
Ed,

I sent you an email, I need 5 quarts of the Amsoil Synthetic Manual Transmission and Transaxle Gear Lube 75W-90 API GL-4 shipped to 08502. Please let me know the exact cost and I can PayPal you ASAP. Thanks.
Old 09-19-2006, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by 96mAx2fast
I received your request for money...
Payment sent! Please email me the tracking number.
Thanks
Ordered today, shipped today, will be delivered tomorrow. Sent you an e-mail with the tracking number :-) thx
Old 09-19-2006, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by mitch33x
Ed,

I sent you an email, I need 5 quarts of the Amsoil Synthetic Manual Transmission and Transaxle Gear Lube 75W-90 API GL-4 shipped to 08502. Please let me know the exact cost and I can PayPal you ASAP. Thanks.
Info sent per your request...let me know how I can help.

thx, ed
Old 09-22-2006, 05:49 PM

Hi, I need 5 quarts(how much do I need for 98 Maxima) of gear oil GL-4, whats the best viscosity numbers also? I am in NYC. Thank you.
Old 09-22-2006, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by DuMKuH
Hi, I need 5 quarts(how much do I need for 98 Maxima) of gear oil GL-4, whats the best viscosity numbers also? I am in NYC. Thank you.
You will need 5 quarts of GL-4 Gear oil and the best viscosity would be 75w-90. Sent you a PM with the cost and ordering info...pls let me know if i can help.
Old 09-30-2006, 03:43 PM
IN IRAQ MAXIMA.ORG-ING :)

Engine Oils: AMSOIL 100% Synthetic 5w-30 $63.00/case ($83.40 retail)

Transmission Fluid: AMSOIL ATF $76.20/case ($104.40 retail)

a case of both... shipped to 07013... how much
Old 10-01-2006, 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by KabirUTA13
Engine Oils: AMSOIL 100% Synthetic 5w-30 $63.00/case ($83.40 retail)

Transmission Fluid: AMSOIL ATF $76.20/case ($104.40 retail)

a case of both... shipped to 07013... how much
Sent you a PM with the cost and ordering information. Please let me know if I can be of help. thx
Old 10-04-2006, 03:50 PM
Livin dreams thru his Maxima

AMSOIL Synthetic GL-4 75w-90 Gear Oil shipped price for 6 quarts to 07501 .... thank you
Old 10-04-2006, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by alleydawg6
AMSOIL Synthetic GL-4 75w-90 Gear Oil shipped price for 6 quarts to 07501 .... thank you
Sent you a PM with the cost of 6 quarts and for 5. Please let me know if I can be of help. thx
Old 10-04-2006, 06:20 PM

Price quote for a case of transmission fluid and air filter.
Shipped to 43302
2003 GLE
Thanks!
Old 10-05-2006, 02:25 PM

How much for 5 quarts of the 75w-90 GL-4 MTF shipped to 42122? Thanks

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants