4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

need help right now please !!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2005, 11:50 PM

need help right now please !!!!!!

my front sturts went bye bye and i need some strut tomorrow 1-25-05. i can wait anylonger to replace them, the problem is that its the front two and i cant find the front two separtely. i want the tokico illuima or the kyb agx i need to find them by tomorrow. im in new york does any one know a web site or a store where i can find the front pair only. .

i need info within the hour thanks guys
Old 01-25-2005, 12:36 AM
I couldn't fix your brakes, so I made your horn louder

Originally Posted by maxs4life
my front sturts went bye bye and i need some strut tomorrow 1-25-05. i can wait anylonger to replace them, the problem is that its the front two and i cant find the front two separtely. i want the tokico illuima or the kyb agx i need to find them by tomorrow. im in new york does any one know a web site or a store where i can find the front pair only. .

i need info within the hour thanks guys

I don't know if you have any Goodyear chain stores - but they carry KYB products and will definately sell them seperate from the rears to you. I really don't know what other stores are there so that's my .02
Old 01-25-2005, 12:51 AM

thank you will check asap