6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

MY OPINION of NEW MAXIMA!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2003, 07:13 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

MY OPINION of NEW MAXIMA!!!

I am a new member to this site and currently own 2000 328ci sport package...have few mods on it(cai,suspension, software, 18" m3 wheels...etc.) I always loved Bmw and due to very bad service from dealerships in chicago land i have decided to sell bmw and buy a different car. I have always been a fan of maxima and that's one car that kicks hondas *** when it comes to quality...When my best friend bought a 91 maxima in 97 with 80 000 miles...that car ran like new. going over bumps? no problem...the car was perfect...we took it to florida 10 times, california 5 times, new york practically car has been all over usa and NEVER broke down even though it had 170 000 miles on it. That's when i said this is the Shi*t. When a 5th gen maxima came out i was really impressed with the looks....looked powerfull so i went to the dealership to test drive it. I was impressed once again. I am a fanatic...meaning i always strive for perfection and 2001 maxima was all that...it handled perfectly, you couldnt feel nothing when it came to bumpy roads, when it's all said and done....perfect! Well little bit about me...I am 21 years old...live in rockford near chicago...originally from serbia. I had about 30 cars since i was 16..always selling or buying. Had cars from 95 supra tt, eclpise gsx, grand prix....2001 celica gts....etc...and now 2000 328ci...so you guys can tell that i had my share of driving and comparing cars and styles. Well to say bad things about bmw 3 series you either gotta be stupid or idiot or possibly both...i love the car...it is ...but the dealerships in chicago are very rude and you are not getting any respect. I dont want to sell the car but i have to. When i saw the 6th gen maxima i didnt like it that much...looks too much like saturn and when you look at it...it looks powerless....looks like gs300. I test drove it...it is all right, didnt think much of rear lights and the grille and inside seems so cold...nothing special....then i went and took out a 2003 model and i loved it..i felt warmth all around me ...car grew on me right there and i am planning on purchasing the 2003 model...6 speed manual was impressive..very fast and almost as fast as my 328ci...6gen looks nice but it is too similar to competitors cars....if you had trouble following you are not dyslexic...i was not born here so my english is not perfect...it's broken just like my opinion of bmw...but 2003 maxima will fix that!!

take care
yours Dan
Old 06-13-2003, 07:26 AM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

bmw's often have many problems
Old 06-13-2003, 07:27 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: MY OPINION of NEW MAXIMA!!!

Originally posted by Bmw328CI
I am a new member to this site and currently own 2000 328ci sport package...have few mods on it(cai,suspension, software, 18" m3 wheels...etc.) I always loved Bmw and due to very bad service from dealerships in chicago land i have decided to sell bmw and buy a different car. I have always been a fan of maxima and that's one car that kicks hondas *** when it comes to quality...When my best friend bought a 91 maxima in 97 with 80 000 miles...that car ran like new. going over bumps? no problem...the car was perfect...we took it to florida 10 times, california 5 times, new york practically car has been all over usa and NEVER broke down even though it had 170 000 miles on it. That's when i said this is the Shi*t. When a 5th gen maxima came out i was really impressed with the looks....looked powerfull so i went to the dealership to test drive it. I was impressed once again. I am a fanatic...meaning i always strive for perfection and 2001 maxima was all that...it handled perfectly, you couldnt feel nothing when it came to bumpy roads, when it's all said and done....perfect! Well little bit about me...I am 21 years old...live in rockford near chicago...originally from serbia. I had about 30 cars since i was 16..always selling or buying. Had cars from 95 supra tt, eclpise gsx, grand prix....2001 celica gts....etc...and now 2000 328ci...so you guys can tell that i had my share of driving and comparing cars and styles. Well to say bad things about bmw 3 series you either gotta be stupid or idiot or possibly both...i love the car...it is ...but the dealerships in chicago are very rude and you are not getting any respect. I dont want to sell the car but i have to. When i saw the 6th gen maxima i didnt like it that much...looks too much like saturn and when you look at it...it looks powerless....looks like gs300. I test drove it...it is all right, didnt think much of rear lights and the grille and inside seems so cold...nothing special....then i went and took out a 2003 model and i loved it..i felt warmth all around me ...car grew on me right there and i am planning on purchasing the 2003 model...6 speed manual was impressive..very fast and almost as fast as my 328ci...6gen looks nice but it is too similar to competitors cars....if you had trouble following you are not dyslexic...i was not born here so my english is not perfect...it's broken just like my opinion of bmw...but 2003 maxima will fix that!!

take care
yours Dan
BMW 328s ain't $hit. I just got out of a 2001 BMW 330i. The dealership I bought the 330i from gave me the best service of my life but the car is too small and way over priced (BMW averages more profit on each vehicle then any other automobile manufacturer). No matter what kind of deal you get on a BMW you are still getting ripped off. My 2004 Max is faster than the 330i...and if this is true then it is much faster than a 328! Not to mention I had problems with my 330i that were related to poor craftmanship. I do not feel like listing them as I already did in another thread.

Danny boy, you are just a kid so I will forgive your ignorance.
Old 06-13-2003, 07:36 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?threadid=175123