Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
Negative
Sent $$, two weeks no item! He blamed the post office! LAME!! AVOID THIS GUY!
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer 98MaximaDriver (8)
08-28-2010
98MaximaDriver
08-28-2010, 12:58 AM
http://forums.maxima.org/4th-generat...partout-2.html

Terrible experience.. I sent this guy money and shipping info and he disappeared for like 5-6 days .. couldn't even return an email or pm i sent asking him to confirm that he received payment and shipping info.. I also asked him to give me a heads up when he shipped the item .. he vanished for like a week and came back posting about how his car broke down and he shipped everything late!!

13 days went by total before i sent him a second email asking him what the hell is going on and he instead of replying to my email decides to post in his thread how i sent him i quote "non-sense emails"..

Keep in mind i sent the guy 2 emails and 2 pm's total! and one of those pm's was me asking him if he had the part in question!!!!

I think i was very patient and polite.. even on the 13th day when i emailed asking him what the hell is going on! Why is it so hard to send a tracking number or say when he shipped the item!

This guy responds back saying he didnt want to deal with my non-sense emails and the packaged was returned by the post office because of a shipping error. He said he would refund my $ but has not set refund!

After this im going to file a claim with paypal!

Its a shame this is my first experience on the .ORG in terms of purchasing!!

DONT TRUST HIS HIGH POST COUNT THIS GUY IS TO BE AVOIDED!

wirelessdude04
08-28-2010, 04:58 AM
Your a clown get off the Internet....check the thread I said I would refund your money... Avoid this user.... Very in patient..... Very nastyyy emails sent to me, telling me how to do things like he knows me.......

After I said I would refund his money he leaves neg Itrader.... Going to a mod now to straighten the sitution out....

AVOID HIM AT ALL COST!!!!!!!!!

People bought suspension offf me fpr $300 no tracking given and waited like I said because I didn't charge for shipping

CLOWN CLOWN CLOWN