Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
DEADBOLT
05-22-2010, 12:29 AM
2-bar setup review:

It's time to say my review after using the 2-bar set up for some time now. I had to wait until all settles in before I give my full, honest review.

Installation:

It was somewhat of a challenge at first, but turned out to be very straight forward and simple. You'll need to to be careful installing them because they're not too light and can easily get scratched... which sucks cuz they're very beautiful. Anyone could install them with patience and time. Other than that, piece of cake.

Quality and Durability:

Tested them on curves, streets, turns, etc and they held up pretty strong. Going up ramps diagnally makes not a hiss at all. Use to hear squeeks, etc becuz my car is lowered, but with the 2 bars to hold up rear section of the car, not even 1 squeek. Whatever the top bar lacks in stability, the bottom bar picks up, so i'm very happy with that. No body roll in the back, and it seems to be very solid. Combined with other suspensions Mods I have, I noticed a huge difference after installing them.

Overall, i'm very happy with the purchase. I recommend anyone that can affod it to do the 2-bar set up. It looks clean, and for those who saw my car during the stillen meet, saw how strong the bars hold up. If you don't believe me, try it out yourself and see.... guarantee it'll change your mind.

KC - thank you for taking the time and effort to make these bars available. It was pleasure doing business with you and will definitely do business with you again in the future. Items received were wrapped like a bride on her wedding night lol... took forever to unwrap, but very well worth it.