Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
Negative
(Custom Grille) Paid seller $275 to make grille, never received no communication
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer showgun9 (2)
04-01-2009
showgun9
04-01-2009, 01:59 PM
I was very disappointed with this transaction, especially since I lost $275 and a grille ($50) to Jonathan Helmuth. During the beginning of the transaction he communicated excellently and updated me regularly on progress with the custom grille. Towards the end of the transaction, he took days and sometimes weeks to respond to an email, eventually failing to answer them all together. He cited family issues as an excuse at one point, and has ceased to answer any of my emails and a letter I sent to his address.

This transaction began early January and Jon indicated that turnaround would be approximately one week. I have remained patient throughout the transaction and was understanding about the delay, as long as he maintained correspondence. Once he ceased to deliver any replies I came to the conclusion that he accepted my $275 along with my 02-03 grille ($50) without delivering the service that I was promised.

Mods please make a note of this to warn other users to avoid doing business with this individual. I have PM's and emails to offer as proof, if required.

- Jay