Neutral
The deal we had fell thru and I'm sorry but he could have delt with it better
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer VTMaxima (3)
03-14-2009
VTMaxima
03-14-2009, 04:38 PM
I told him from the begging that I was waiting for an insurance check. It was from the guy that hit me and it took a very long time to get the check. The bank then said the first check was counterfeit so I had to wait for another check from the insurance company. I have all the proof and even told him I could scan and email it to him. The deal fell thru do to the insurance check not covering the whole cost of the parts car. My step dad was going to cover the rest of the cost but him and my mother got a divorce, so he wasn't going to help me anymore. I told him this and he still wanted me to come up with the money. He told me he had other offers if I backed out but wanted to sell to me due to me wanting the rims that he had for sale. The other offers people didn't want his rims. Neither of us gained anything, I DIDN'T STEAL ANYTHING FROM HIM. He didnt' get anything from me either. I haven't been avoiding him I've been going thru somethings. My parents getting divorced, moving and getting into another serious car accident and wrecking my mothers car. I am sorry and have apologized to him. I don't know what else to say about all of this I'm going to be the bigger person and not leave negitive feedback. He left me negitive just becasue he couldn't get as much out of someone else as he could me.