Infiniti I30/I35 Similar to a Maxima, yet not really a Maxima. Discussion forum on Nissan's luxury model, the Infiniti I30/I35

Help! ABS, TCS Off & SLIP lights all lit

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2021, 01:04 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Mrs.

Originally Posted by dough
I found out that the computer is not giving out any code but the lights are on. There is no way to reset this it without a code is what I am being told. I had all three of these lights on 3 years ago but it turned out to be a speed sensor in the rear wheel. This time, the sensors are all good.

It seems odd that we all have this problem yet no fixes reported. Anyone try unhooking the battery overnight? A friend suggested that to me but I don't know if it is a good idea.

Like yours, my ABS and traction control are not functioning. Is there some glitch with the I30s that I never heard about?
  1. I don't have abs light on however I get slip light with loss of rpm and power like I'm in neutral. Rpm and mph needles bounce erratically and car like fishtails. My trac button has been lit OFF since I bought the car. I was told Wheel bearing and hub assembly needed to be changed. I'm going to try that.
Old 07-11-2023, 12:21 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by akachadorian
  1. I don't have abs light on however I get slip light with loss of rpm and power like I'm in neutral. Rpm and mph needles bounce erratically and car like fishtails. My trac button has been lit OFF since I bought the car. I was told Wheel bearing and hub assembly needed to be changed. I'm going to try that.
I have all of the lights above on my 08 altima 3.5 i have no clue what causes this issue... All breaks, calipers, rotors, sensors have been changed and no difference my mechanic says he sees nothing that would cause this I forgot new wheel hubs and bearings (put a lot into this car)... The lights never go away unless I put the car in reverse then they go away and come right back on once car is in drive and goes an inch... Please help!!