Infiniti I30/I35 Similar to a Maxima, yet not really a Maxima. Discussion forum on Nissan's luxury model, the Infiniti I30/I35

Minor Acc'dnt: L front damage

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 12:22 PM

Minor Acc'dnt: L front damage

Not my fault. Other driver accepts responsibility.
Now to fix it: When I get the estimate, I want to get it back right again as best I can and save some $.

Does anyone have a driver's side signal (upper corner light, beside headlight) and a lower marker (lower corner light, outside the fog light)?

Perhaps you did a mod and still have the originals somewhere...

Of course there's the wanted to sell/buy section and I'll post there, but you guys are the "family" target audience amongst the multitudes of Max cars.

TIA
Old 05-25-2005, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Double E

Not my fault. Other driver accepts responsibility.
Now to fix it: When I get the estimate, I want to get it back right again as best I can and save some $.

Does anyone have a driver's side signal (upper corner light, beside headlight) and a lower marker (lower corner light, outside the fog light)?

Perhaps you did a mod and still have the originals somewhere...

Of course there's the wanted to sell/buy section and I'll post there, but you guys are the "family" target audience amongst the multitudes of Max cars.

TIA

Yeah.. I have the lower corner light on the driver side available for sale..
Email me for detail

SY
sycefiro@yahoo.com
Old 05-25-2005, 08:43 PM

If it wasnt your fault then the other driver is completely responsible for your repairs, unless they have no insurance.
Old 05-26-2005, 05:26 AM

Mdeez, A keen observation, however, in the process of being inconvenienced, I do not get compensated from this and my time, aggrivation and frustration is going to cost me well beyond any materials being replaced.

Only a baseball bat session with the offending driver would provide enough satisfaction to allow me to happily give up my car and time to someone else. Even if thier ins. co. gave me a rental, I'm still the one left dealing with my own damage, looking for a shop and waiting for it to be fixed, (hopefully right) while I drive a ragged-out, sub-par rental.

My goal is to take the money thay provide for the fix and do it myself for less than the estimate (with the satisfaction of knowing it was done by someone who cares) and while I can still drive it every day. I at least have the potential to pocket the rest of the money.
Old 05-26-2005, 10:44 AM

Thanks Syce!

"Bump" for the driver's side turn signal now.

Who's got it out there? Help a brother out...Inspection is due in June.

Just that signal remaining and I'll back on the good foot & doin the bad thing (after some buffing and a lot of touch up paint that is!)
Old 05-26-2005, 02:04 PM

Thanks Syce!

"Bump" for the driver's side turn signal now.

Who's got it out there? Help a brother out...Inspection is due in June.

Just that signal remaining and I'll back on the good foot & doin the bad thing (after some buffing and a lot of touch up paint that is!)
You should have that corner (next to fog) by this weekend
I am assuming you want the STOCK OEM Signal with Ugly Orange reflectors right? Otherwise, I have all clear Cefiro Clear Corners.. hmm.. for inspection, you'd better stick with the stock one's.

SY
sycefiro@yahoo.com
Old 05-27-2005, 05:46 AM

Thanks my man...Yup....I'll take the ugly stock ones for now and perhaps get the modding fever once I get paid for the damage.

Just for giggles, what $ will it take to get both headlights and turn signals like in your pic?
Old 05-27-2005, 03:59 PM

Thanks my man...Yup....I'll take the ugly stock ones for now and perhaps get the modding fever once I get paid for the damage.

Just for giggles, what $ will it take to get both headlights and turn signals like in your pic?
JDM OEM Nissan Two Piece Cefiro Headlights
Great Design as the Cefiro One piece with H-4 Housing, H-4 Reflector and Built-in City lights.
Around $185-190 shipped....
Old 05-31-2005, 05:29 AM

Syce,
You have the headlight assembly available? If so, please hold them for me unless you get a solid offer and payment.

(I apologize if you were only indicating that they were available from somewhere else. I got excited...)

BTW: Lower corner arrived Saturday. Thanks again!
Old 06-16-2005, 09:19 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I have the corner light next to the headlight that I'd be willing to sell if you're interested. It's in good condition, though it doesn't come with the wiring for it since I used that stuff when I got my Cefiros. I'd say $25 shipped if you want it.