Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

NWP Engineering Customer Loyalty VIAS Block Plate Sale! Basic Kits for only $6.85!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 07:14 PM
NWP Engineering.com

NWP Engineering Customer Loyalty VIAS Block Plate Sale! Basic Kits for only $6.85!!

Edit (5/24/12): This special promotion has now ended as far as the special $6.85 price for the Basic VIAS Block Plate Kits. Thank you to everyone who participated.

These kits are still on sale though. Please check our website for the most current sale price.

http://www.nwpengineering.com/Phenol...cers.html#VIAS

----------------------------

Thank you to all our loyal customers! Your support is the reason why we are still in business after all these years and we would like to extend our gratitude and say "Thanks" to all our loyal NWP supporters and fellow Nissan enthusiasts that make this community what it is.

Please feel free to check out our "Thank You" letter to our customers.

To help show our appreciation, we have lowered our prices on both VIAS Block Plate Kits. We are also including USPS First-Class Mail as a less expensive method of shipping. Shipping is as low as $3.12 anywhere in the US.

The NWP Engineering VIAS Block Plates are CNC Machined to the highest tolerance possible from 6061 billet aluminum.

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it for a complete refund including shipping costs! Applies to orders within the US only.

Q: What does the VIAS Block Plate do?

A: This is strictly a block plate kit for those that want to remove their VIAS (Variable Induction Air Control System). That will hurt low end power, but since you are removing an obstruction, it will help top end. You will gain approximately 5-8hp on midrange and top end power and your car will accelerate faster from 0-60mph and in the 1/4 mile.

The other use for this block plate is known as the SSIM (Secret Sauce Intake Manifold). That name was created years ago by a member of the Maxima discussion forums. This involves cutting the shelf out of the main chamber of the upper intake manifold and removing the VIAS assembly. This will still lose low end power and some midrange, but the gains in the top end are very noticeable. It's definitely a modification that is worthwhile if you are serious about increasing top end HP. An extended rev limiter is highly recommended if you want to get the full potential out of the SSIM.

-------------------------------------------------------

VIAS Block Plate Kit - BASIC
$6.85 ($9.97 shipped)
Regular price: $40

The price on our website is currently $16.85, but for active members on Maxima.org, your price is $6.85! Simply place your order using the payment link below to get this special price.

You MUST specify the forum you saw this deal on and your screen name in order to get this special price!

http://www.nwpengineering.com/Phenol...ers.html#VIASB

-------------------------------------------------------------

VIAS Block Plate Kit - PREMIUM
$49.85 ($52.97 shipped)
Regular price: $60

This is the highest quality VIAS Block Plate out there!

All orders are taken through the website at:

Kits Include:

- One 1/4" High Quality CNC Machined Variable Intake Actuator Block Plate
(Made from Polished 6061 Billet Aluminum)
- 3 Properly Sized Silver Zinc Plated Flange Bolts
- VIAS Control Solenoid Valve Vacuum Cap
- Printed Detailed Installation Instructions with Photos
- Two Die Cut Silver Vinyl NWP Engineering Decals

Applications:

- (04-08) Nissan Maxima (6th generation 3.5L DOHC V6 VQ35DE w/ EGR)
- (02-03) Nissan Maxima (5th generation 3.5L DOHC V6 VQ35DE w/o EGR)
- (02-06) Nissan Altima (3.5L DOHC V6 VQ35DE)
- (03-07) Nissan Murano (3.5L DOHC V6 VQ35DE)
- (04-08) Nissan Quest (3.5L DOHC V6 VQ35DE)
- (02-04) Infiniti I35 (3.5L DOHC V6 VQ35DE)

Shipping Options:

- $3.12 via USPS 3-5 day First-Class Mail (within US)
- $6.00 via USPS 2-3 day Priority Mail (within US)
- $26.00 via USPS 1-2 day Express Mail (within US)
- Orders to Canada are shipped via USPS Priority Mail International for $22.

Choose your shipping method during checkout.

All orders are taken through the website at:

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Aaron Kimball
NWP Engineering, Inc
[aaron@nwpengineering.com]
www.NWPEngineering.com
252-375-4NWP (4697) (Hours: M-F 9-5pm EST)

Last edited by Aaron92SE; 05-24-2012 at 12:33 PM.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:42 PM

sweet... i wanted to order last week... good thing i didnt have money last week and had to wait for payday... haha... order placed... thanks
Old 05-05-2011, 11:58 AM
NWP Engineering.com

All VIAS Block Plate Kits are in stock and ready for immediate shipment. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:30 PM

just put in my order! thx aaron!
Old 05-06-2011, 10:44 PM

awwww, nothing for my 95????
Old 05-09-2011, 08:14 AM
NWP Engineering.com

Originally Posted by eK9aT10pSi
just put in my order! thx aaron!
Thank you! Please let me know how you like the product quality and level of service.

Originally Posted by max ride 41
awwww, nothing for my 95????
We do not have any block plate kits for the 95 Maxima. But we do have Thermal Intake Spacers and the Engine Torque Link Kit for your car. Both work amazingly well! I guarantee your satisfaction.

You can find those products here:
http://www.nwpengineering.com/Phenol...rs.html#VQ30DE
http://www.nwpengineering.com/Phenol...tml#TorqueLink

Let me know if you have any more questions.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:24 AM

have almost all of the NWP products on my max and LOVE the craftsmanship and performance it provides - +100 on the level of service as well - main reason why I keep these guys on my rear window and recommend other enthusiasts from TO over to them

Aaron - I'll give you guys a call and order the block plate as soon as I get back from the business trip.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:58 AM
NWP Engineering.com

Originally Posted by the macedonian
have almost all of the NWP products on my max and LOVE the craftsmanship and performance it provides - +100 on the level of service as well - main reason why I keep these guys on my rear window and recommend other enthusiasts from TO over to them

Aaron - I'll give you guys a call and order the block plate as soon as I get back from the business trip.
Thank you. Just let me know if there is anything else I can do.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:22 AM

GOOD DEAL but already got the raised one and the spacers, thanks for making the products always a good thing......
Old 05-13-2011, 08:04 AM
NWP Engineering.com

Thank you Rods03Max619.

Bump!
Old 05-18-2011, 05:06 AM

Payment sent !
Can you send as a gift, less hassle with customs.
Thanks Aaron !
Old 05-18-2011, 09:35 AM
NWP Engineering.com

Originally Posted by FrankA33
Payment sent !
Can you send as a gift, less hassle with customs.
Thanks Aaron !
Thank you. Your package will ship today. You will receive an email confirmation shortly with further package information.

I'm sorry, we are unable to mark this package as a gift since we are forced to follow all customs laws.

If there is anything else I can do, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for your business!
Old 05-25-2011, 11:17 PM

couple questions Aaron, Basically, could you let me know:
Price of bolts, washers, coolant bypass fitting and studs shipped to 19145?
Price of above with an order of the basic BOP if there's a deal?
If applicable, Price of bolts etc. w/ only throttle body piece?
Price of bolts etc, only throttle body piece and basic BOP?

If you could PM me the info, that'd be great. Looking to pick up a used set of NWP spacers due to the great things I keep hearing.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:38 AM
NWP Engineering.com

Originally Posted by OnOiShNo0dl3Z
couple questions Aaron, Basically, could you let me know:
Price of bolts, washers, coolant bypass fitting and studs shipped to 19145?
Price of above with an order of the basic BOP if there's a deal?
If applicable, Price of bolts etc. w/ only throttle body piece?
Price of bolts etc, only throttle body piece and basic BOP?

If you could PM me the info, that'd be great. Looking to pick up a used set of NWP spacers due to the great things I keep hearing.
Thanks. You have PM.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:05 PM

Package received and installed today !
Noticeable gains, excellent stuff.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:19 AM
NWP Engineering.com

Originally Posted by FrankA33
Package received and installed today !
Noticeable gains, excellent stuff.
Thank you. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:44 AM
NWP Engineering.com

Bump
Old 06-10-2011, 04:28 PM
faster than you think

Wow this is some deal..
Old 06-13-2011, 09:34 AM
NWP Engineering.com

Originally Posted by tedo007
Wow this is some deal..
Yes it is! Thanks.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:33 AM
NWP Engineering.com

This is by far the highest quality VIAS Block Plate Kit you can buy! And at $26.85 for the Basic Plate, how can you go wrong?

All NWP VIAS Block Plate Kits are time tested and proven to be reliable. Just ask anybody who has ever purchased an NWP product. You will always hear a good review! I guarantee your satisfaction or you can return the product for a full refund including all shipping costs so you aren't out a dime! What other company does that?

If anybody has ever purchased an NWP product, please feel free to post your comments.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:09 AM

do you make the block off plates for the 2005 Altima Se-R? If so could you PM me?
Old 07-01-2011, 09:18 AM
NWP Engineering.com

Originally Posted by SERinRI
do you make the block off plates for the 2005 Altima Se-R? If so could you PM me?
Yes we do. The 02-06 3.5L Altima has the same engine, even the SER.

Sending a PM now as well.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:28 PM
NWP Engineering.com

Bump! Both our Basic and Premium VIAS Block Plates are in stock and ready for immediate shipment. You will not find a higher quality block plate or better customer service anywhere. Guaranteed!

Old 09-10-2011, 08:41 AM
NWP Engineering.com

Bump! Plenty of kits in stock and ready for immediate shipment. Please feel free to post if you have any questions.
Old 10-12-2011, 04:24 PM
NWP Engineering.com

Introducing a new lower price! NWP Engineering will not be undersold. Allow us the chance to earn you as a loyal customer.

Effective until further notice, our Basic VIAS Block Plate Kits will be priced at $11.85!

That is $14.97 shipped anywhere in the US, even Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and USVI.

This is not a stripped down version of our kit. You get the same full kit as you'd expect, which comes with everything pictured (except for the NWP box ).

The kit still includes the following:

- 1/4" High Quality CNC Machined Variable Intake Actuator Block Plate with engraved logo (Made from 6061 Billet Aluminum)
- 3 Properly Sized Zinc Plated Flange Bolts
- VIAS Control Solenoid Valve Vacuum Cap
- Printed Detailed Installation Instructions with Photos
- Two Die Cut Silver Vinyl NWP Engineering Decals
- ... and the same great customer service and product quality you'd expect from NWP Engineering!

You may place your order directly on our website:

Last edited by Aaron92SE; 10-12-2011 at 07:12 PM.
Old 10-12-2011, 04:26 PM
NWP Engineering.com

Note to moderator: May you please edit the title of this thread to reflect the "$11.85" price? Thank you.

Last edited by Aaron92SE; 10-12-2011 at 07:11 PM.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:45 PM
"I'm just sayin'..."

Wow. I'm in for another exceptionally engineered NWP product. Visiting your site as I post. I was going to wait until I had more supporting mods, but not anymore.

Thanks, Aaron!
Old 10-12-2011, 08:31 PM
"I'm just sayin'..."

Originally Posted by Aaron92SE
...NWP Engineering will not be undersold. ...
Does this really apply here? I wouldn't say your products are similar enough to necessitate price matching this low.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:52 PM
NWP Engineering.com

Originally Posted by nelledge
Wow. I'm in for another exceptionally engineered NWP product. Visiting your site as I post. I was going to wait until I had more supporting mods, but not anymore.

Thanks, Aaron!
Does this really apply here? I wouldn't say your products are similar enough to necessitate price matching this low.
Thanks for the compliment. You guys want an inexpensive VIAS Block Plate without sacrificing quality? That's what I am seeking out to do.

We have been crunching some serious numbers for the past month or so. This promotion is not just some idea I thought of an hour ago. I am confident that if I can gain you as an NWP customer and you can see our product quality first hand, then you will be back for our Thermal Intake Spacers and our Engine Torque Link Kit. No question.

At $11.85 per kit, we are well under our machined costs. But, I am prepared to be the best. That means the lowest prices AND the highest product quality. No matter what it takes. But one thing I refuse to sacrifice is our customer service. I mean, look, it's almost midnight on the east coast and I'm still in the office.

Do a little experiment. Call NWP Engineering during business hours M-F at 252-747-7672 and see who picks up the telephone. The OWNER of the company and chief designer of all NWP products. If I don't pick up, I am usually tied up on another call. Please leave a message and I will get back to you shortly.

Or send me an email. You will always get a response within 1 business day guaranteed. Most response times during business hours are only 1 hour.

We will not be undersold. NWP Engineering is stable enough that we can keep our prices this low for quite some time.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:06 AM
NWP Engineering.com

Good morning everyone. I know most of you have seen the recent price war on the VIAS Block Plate Kit. After a careful analysis of our finances with our accountant over the past month, we decided to stamp "We will not be undersold" on our Basic VIAS Block Plate Kits. We were prepared for this price war to happen and are able to offer this ridiculously low price for quite a while knowing that once you see the amazing quality of our VIAS Block Plate Kit, you'll be back to purchase our unmatched Thermal Intake Spacers or Engine Torque Link. As brought out in our "Thank you" Letter, years of testing went into the NWP Spacers before they were even released to the public. I wanted to make sure they would hold up in the long run before putting the NWP name on them. Well, it's been over 4 years now that the VQ35 Spacer Kit was released and, to no surprise, there has not been a single defective Spacer returned to us. Our type of phenolic material and our machining process has been thoroughly tested and perfected to withhold the structural integrity of the phenolic laminate material. We are so sure it will outlast the life of your vehicle that we offer a lifetime warranty on the Spacer Kits we currently sell.

Earlier this morning, the NWP Engineering VIAS Block Plate Kit price was reduced to only $6.85!

That is only $9.97 SHIPPED anywhere in the US, even Hawaii or Puerto Rico! And it is the SAME NWP Engineering VIAS Block Plate Kit that you have come to expect. No corners have been cut in product quality or customer service! And you'll still receive 2 die cut vinyl NWP Engineering decals and printed installation instructions on thick, high quality gloss paper that easily holds up to the install process.

But instead of just beating our competitor's price, we decided that's not enough and to take it one step further.

WE ARE NOW GIVING AWAY OUR BASIC VIAS BLOCK PLATE KITS FOR FREE with the purchase of any Thermal Intake Spacer Kit or our Engine Torque Link Kit!

All you have to do to receive your free VIAS Block Plate Kit is to include your forum screen name during the checkout process and request a free VIAS Kit. Just add your screen name to the message box that says "Are you a member of an automotive discussion forum? If so, which one? What is your name?". Then just say "I want a free NWP BOP!".

Thank you for years of support. All NWP Engineering products have been tried and proven. If another company is able to stay in business with these ridiculously low prices, then we most certainly can as well. It just might require me to work more 16 hour days.

So, place your order right away for the $6.85 VIAS Kit at the link below, or go ahead and get your hands on one of our Thermal Intake Spacer Kits or the Engine Torque Link and request your FREE VIAS Kit!

Go with the company that started it all! Go with the best! Your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back!

NWP Engineering plans to be around for a while!
Old 10-13-2011, 09:28 AM
NWP Engineering.com

We will beat any competitor's advertised price on these Basic VIAS Block Plate Kits, even if it's free!

Just send an email to aaron@nwpengineering.com and I will provide further information.

Last edited by Aaron92SE; 10-13-2011 at 08:03 PM.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:05 PM
"I'm just sayin'..."

...Earlier this morning, the NWP Engineering VIAS Block Plate Kit price was reduced to only $6.85!

That is only $9.97 SHIPPED anywhere in the US, even Hawaii or Puerto Rico! ......
Arghh! I should have waited to order it this morning instead of last night. It's still a great deal.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:34 PM

Aaron, you've lost your mind, I'm buying one to support this type of lunacy

Last edited by aackshun; 10-13-2011 at 12:37 PM.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:01 PM
NWP Engineering.com

Arghh! I should have waited to order it this morning instead of last night. It's still a great deal.
I'm sorry. You will love it, I promise. Thank you for your business. Your package was shipped today.

Originally Posted by aackshun
Aaron, you've lost your mind, I'm buying one to support this type of lunacy
Thank you. Your package was shipped today.

Please let me know what you guys think of the NWP VIAS Block Plate Kits when you receive them.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:43 PM

Holy Moly! Going broke time.

Let me know when the premium one falls that low...................
Old 10-13-2011, 09:52 PM
NWP Engineering.com

Originally Posted by 03VQMAX
Holy Moly! Going broke time.

Let me know when the premium one falls that low...................
I highly doubt it. That Premium Block Plate is truly a work of art and costs quite a bit to machine since it is a 3 dimensional part that requires machining on every surface.

But it is on sale right now. Believe or not, we are still receiving orders for that plate with our price on the Basic plate so low. There are customers out there that want an extremely cleaning looking engine bay.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:05 PM

I highly doubt it. That Premium Block Plate is truly a work of art and costs quite a bit to machine since it is a 3 dimensional part that requires machining on every surface.

But it is on sale right now. Believe or not, we are still receiving orders for that plate with our price on the Basic plate so low. There are customers out there that want an extremely cleaning looking engine bay.
Yeah I had the Premium one on my other Max but with this deal, might be ordering the Basic and might come back for the Premium later....
Old 10-13-2011, 10:06 PM
NWP Engineering.com

Originally Posted by Rods03Max619
Yeah I had the Premium one on my other Max but with this deal, might be ordering the Basic and might come back for the Premium later....
No problem.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:18 PM

No problem.
Just tried to order it but it wouldnt open the Paypal page guess I will try tomorrow...and it is so tempting to get that Premium Plate...Looks good and you get what you pay for...A Bomb A$$ Looking BOP...
Old 10-14-2011, 12:03 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Cant order??

Sweet Deal i want it but I can't place mt order??

Quick Reply: NWP Engineering Customer Loyalty VIAS Block Plate Sale! Basic Kits for only $6.85!!