Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

Valentine SPECIAL from HIDextra.com $57 HID kits Expires: Feb 16, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 04:24 PM
Former Sponsor

Valentine SPECIAL from HIDextra.com $57 HID kits Expires: Feb 16, 2010

VALENTINE SPECIAL!!!

Why not buy an HID kit for your GF, Wife, BF or Husband so they can see better at night and for their safety!

COUPON CODE: valentine2010 ($18 off online price)
EXPIRATION: Feb 16, 2010 Midnight PST

So the special price is $57 per kit, for those of you who were thinking of purchasing more than one kit, you'll save yourself some money! Thanks!!!!!

Instructions:

1.) Go to this link to check on bulb type
http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...lacementGuide/

2.) Then go to www.hidextra.com and choose the (BULB TYPE AND COLOR)

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code: valentine2010-m to get $18 off the kit price

5.) IF you are purchasing more than one kit, please do SEPARATE transactions for EACH kit in order to get discount on all kits.

Any questions, please email me @ info@hidextra.com

HAPPY VALENTINES To ALL!

Michelle
Old 01-19-2010, 10:19 AM

Michelle....i need to get some replacement bulbs for my other kit, but am still purchasing another kit from you. can i use the discount code for just the bulbs i need to get or will it only work for the kit?
Old 01-20-2010, 01:29 PM
Former Sponsor

The valentine2010-m works only on kits, for bulbs and accessories, you need to do a separate order with coupon code: tenpercentoff-m

Thanks!

Michelle

Originally Posted by Akfahad
Michelle....i need to get some replacement bulbs for my other kit, but am still purchasing another kit from you. can i use the discount code for just the bulbs i need to get or will it only work for the kit?
Old 01-20-2010, 01:29 PM
Former Sponsor

Shipping Reminder:

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped.

All Kits are shipped Priority mail 3-4 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

All bulbs and accessories (non kit orders) are shipped First Class Mail which takes about 4-7 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

Thank you for all your support and patience!

Michelle
Old 01-21-2010, 02:24 PM
Former Sponsor

All Kits are shipped Priority mail 3-4 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

All bulbs and accessories (non kit orders) are shipped First Class Mail which takes about 4-7 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

So the special price is $57 per kit, for those of you who were thinking of purchasing more than one kit, you'll save yourself some money! Thanks!!!!!

Instructions:

2.) Then go to http://forums.maxima.org/group-deals...w.hidextra.com and choose the (BULB TYPE AND COLOR)

3.) Use Express checkout

5.) IF you are purchasing more than one kit, please do SEPARATE transactions for EACH kit in order to get discount on all kits.

HAPPY VALENTINES To ALL!

Michelle[/QUOTE
Old 01-22-2010, 02:35 PM
Former Sponsor

Instructions:

2.) Then go to http://forums.maxima.org/group-deals...w.hidextra.com and choose the (BULB TYPE AND COLOR)

3.) Use Express checkout

HAPPY VALENTINES To ALL!

Michelle
Old 01-23-2010, 02:39 PM

How about hid fogs?
Old 01-23-2010, 02:45 PM

Are the H3 HID kit plug and play?
Old 01-24-2010, 09:12 AM
Demodded and Forgotten

Just ordered a set of 8000K H3s. Looking forward to the install.
Old 01-24-2010, 11:10 PM

Hi. I believe I need new bulbs for a kit I already own (I need to test my ballasts first). Do the bulbs come with the grommets installed?
Old 01-25-2010, 05:38 PM

Michelle, or any Org members- I purchased some kits for friends through our groupbuy. So far mine(2002 maxima) and the others have been ok. Installs vary depending on the vehicle I know. But one has been a big problem. It's a 2007 dodge charger. Purchased headlight and foglight kits. Headlights flicker then go out. Sometimes never come on. I assumed it needed the relay kit and have ordered it. The foglights were ok at first, but after a day or two now one has gone out. Rechecking connections, but would they need the relay kit as well? Also, chargers have the battery in the trunk from the factory. Will the relay kit reach-or is there some sort of connection under the hood that the relay can be run to? Any help is appreciated on this one guys! I hate delivering a product to friends and it doesn't work. I know it's not HID Extra, just each application is different.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:28 PM
Former Sponsor

Yes we have h3, please check my thread post and replies for ordering instructions

Thanks~

Michelle

Originally Posted by 3jays2max0
Are the H3 HID kit plug and play?
Old 01-25-2010, 06:29 PM
Former Sponsor

Yes most of the bulb types have rubber grommets attached for the seal . Thanks~

Michelle

Originally Posted by joecurr
Hi. I believe I need new bulbs for a kit I already own (I need to test my ballasts first). Do the bulbs come with the grommets installed?
Old 01-25-2010, 06:30 PM
Former Sponsor

HI,

Did you tell us you have a dodge when you purchase your kit? We have a special capacitors fo rour kits for dodges and if you purchase the kit from us, the capacitors will be included , but if it's no our kit, we cannot guarantee our capacitors will work on other company's hids. thanks~

MIchelle

Originally Posted by knightsh
Michelle, or any Org members- I purchased some kits for friends through our groupbuy. So far mine(2002 maxima) and the others have been ok. Installs vary depending on the vehicle I know. But one has been a big problem. It's a 2007 dodge charger. Purchased headlight and foglight kits. Headlights flicker then go out. Sometimes never come on. I assumed it needed the relay kit and have ordered it. The foglights were ok at first, but after a day or two now one has gone out. Rechecking connections, but would they need the relay kit as well? Also, chargers have the battery in the trunk from the factory. Will the relay kit reach-or is there some sort of connection under the hood that the relay can be run to? Any help is appreciated on this one guys! I hate delivering a product to friends and it doesn't work. I know it's not HID Extra, just each application is different.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:31 PM
Former Sponsor

Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

HAPPY VALENTINES To ALL!

Michelle
Old 01-25-2010, 06:44 PM

Yes the kits are from you guys Michelle. No mention of the capacitors. Could definitely use them. I have received the capacitors before on a Ford expedition kit, but not on the second Ford Expedition kit( 2 separate orders) The Expedition capacitors fit the foglights but were told they were for the headlight kit(but had different connectors). I have also had two kits arrive with no mounting hardware at all-no sticky pads or the brackets(I know the brackets are lucky to get). But no pads twice?? So,How can i get these for the Charger? Need ASAP!! My order #4018 H10 kit and #4017 9006 kit. Please help Michelle!

Last edited by knightsh; 01-25-2010 at 06:48 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:16 PM
Former Sponsor

HI Shane,

4 capacitors has been requested, you should be getting it in a couple business days THanks!

michelle

Originally Posted by knightsh
Yes the kits are from you guys Michelle. No mention of the capacitors. Could definitely use them. I have received the capacitors before on a Ford expedition kit, but not on the second Ford Expedition kit( 2 separate orders) The Expedition capacitors fit the foglights but were told they were for the headlight kit(but had different connectors). I have also had two kits arrive with no mounting hardware at all-no sticky pads or the brackets(I know the brackets are lucky to get). But no pads twice?? So,How can i get these for the Charger? Need ASAP!! My order #4018 H10 kit and #4017 9006 kit. Please help Michelle!
Old 01-26-2010, 04:33 PM
Former Sponsor

FREE KEYCHAIN GIVEAWAY!!
(Limited Quantity only , next 300 customers, while supplies last!)

We are giving away 300 free Rotor shaped keychains, the next 300 customers ordering through http://forums.maxima.org/group-deals...w.hidextra.com will get a free keychain for every kit you order!

Old 01-26-2010, 06:20 PM

What exactly is included in the HID kit, kind of a noob with lights and electronics. What bulbs does it replace just low beems of high beems aswell.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:31 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi,
Our kits include (2 bulbs, 2 ballast, 2 wire harness, 2 adhesive pads, and some zip ties)

You can change your low beam or high beam to HID, depending on your yr make and model

What is your yR MAKE MODEL, send me the answer to info@hidextra.com and I can get you the bulb types and info on how to order. Thanks`

Michelle

Originally Posted by 02max245
What exactly is included in the HID kit, kind of a noob with lights and electronics. What bulbs does it replace just low beems of high beems aswell.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:32 PM
Former Sponsor

Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

HAPPY VALENTINES To ALL!

Michelle
Old 01-28-2010, 01:58 PM
Former Sponsor

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped. All packages are shipped the day after shipment date via USPS Priority mail 3-4 business days (excludes weekends and holidays)

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email. Thank you very much!

Ordering Instructions:

2.) Then go to www.hidextra.com and choose the (BULB TYPE AND COLOR)

3.) Use Express checkout

Michelle
Old 02-01-2010, 05:52 PM
Former Sponsor

Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

HAPPY VALENTINES To ALL!

Michelle[/QUOTE
Old 02-03-2010, 01:58 PM
Former Sponsor

Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

HAPPY VALENTINES To ALL!

Michelle
Old 02-03-2010, 06:25 PM

Do u have 55 watt of 3k fog light bulb kit for H3 plus my brithday is on feb-16. So do I get more discount?
Old 02-04-2010, 01:24 PM
Former Sponsor

HI,

Sorry we don't have b-day discounts

We don't have 55w ballast for the following reason

1.) 55w is only 15% brighter than the 33w
2.) because of this brightness, it burns out the bulb and the ballast out faster
3.) 55w is 2-3 times more expensive than the 35w

Therefore it is not worth using or selling the 55w. Thanks~

Michelle

Originally Posted by rohanmax14
Do u have 55 watt of 3k fog light bulb kit for H3 plus my brithday is on feb-16. So do I get more discount?
Old 02-04-2010, 01:25 PM
Former Sponsor

Shipping Reminder:

Thank you for all your support and patience!

Michelle
Old 02-08-2010, 04:19 PM

I ordered through the website, shipping to Livermore, CA.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:57 PM

bump, good price.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:53 PM
Former Sponsor

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email.

all orders placed before 3pm pst yesterday have been shipped.

All kits are shipped priority mail 3-4 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

all bulbs and accessories (non kit orders) are shipped first class mail which takes about 4-7 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

coupon code: Valentine2010 ($18 off online price)
expiration: Feb 16, 2010 midnight pst

so the special price is $57 per kit, for those of you who were thinking of purchasing more than one kit, you'll save yourself some money! Thanks!!!!!

Instructions:

1.) go to this link to check on bulb type
http://www.sylvania.com/consumerprod...lacementguide/

2.) then go to http://forums.maxima.org/group-deals...w.hidextra.com and choose the (bulb type and color)

3.) use express checkout

4.) input coupon code: valentine2010-m to get $18 off the kit price

5.) if you are purchasing more than one kit, please do separate transactions for each kit in order to get discount on all kits.

happy valentines to all!

michelle
Old 02-10-2010, 09:24 AM

Just ordered a kit last night for my G6.

Can't wait to get it!!!!
Old 02-10-2010, 12:46 PM

if i were to purchase 1 bulb, for h11. will it work w/ my 55w ballasts? also can you pm me an actually pic of the bulb and the connectors it has please?

Thank you

chris
Old 02-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi,

It should fit, but your 55 w ballast may burn out the bulb much faster due to the higher wattage, we don't have pictures of the actual connector, bu our general pics are on www.hidextra.com Thanks~

Michelle

Originally Posted by 04flspecv
if i were to purchase 1 bulb, for h11. will it work w/ my 55w ballasts? also can you pm me an actually pic of the bulb and the connectors it has please?

Thank you

chris
Old 02-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Former Sponsor

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email.

All kits are shipped priority mail 3-4 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

all bulbs and accessories (non kit orders) are shipped first class mail which takes about 4-7 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

so the special price is $57 per kit, for those of you who were thinking of purchasing more than one kit, you'll save yourself some money! Thanks!!!!!

Instructions:

2.) then go to http://forums.maxima.org/group-deals...w.hidextra.com and choose the (bulb type and color)

3.) use express checkout

5.) if you are purchasing more than one kit, please do separate transactions for each kit in order to get discount on all kits.

happy valentines to all!

michelle
Old 02-11-2010, 08:42 AM

Wow, that was delivered pretty quickly. Purchased Monday and received on Wednesday. What should I expect since it was delivered from Fremont, CA to Livermore, CA, LOL. I probably could have just picked it up.

There is a mark on one of the bulbs, looks like it's some type of glue or epoxy. Should I install it and see what happens or exchange it?
Old 02-11-2010, 01:21 PM
Former Sponsor

HI,

Please install the bulb first to see if it functions correctly, kepe me updated. Thanks~

Michelle

Originally Posted by joecurr
Wow, that was delivered pretty quickly. Purchased Monday and received on Wednesday. What should I expect since it was delivered from Fremont, CA to Livermore, CA, LOL. I probably could have just picked it up.

There is a mark on one of the bulbs, looks like it's some type of glue or epoxy. Should I install it and see what happens or exchange it?
Old 02-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Former Sponsor

Instructions:

3.) use express checkout

happy valentines to all!

michelle
Old 02-12-2010, 08:30 AM

great deal!!!
Old 02-15-2010, 04:23 PM
Former Sponsor

LAST DAY!!!

Instructions:

3.) use express checkout

happy valentines to all!

michelle
Old 02-17-2010, 04:10 PM

I had to pull my HID's out because to many people were flashing me. Too much glare apparently and the high beams sucked ***. Someone with a $3 LED flashlight could put out better light then the halogen high beams my HID's came with.

Quick Reply: Valentine SPECIAL from HIDextra.com $57 HID kits Expires: Feb 16, 2010