Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

HID Conversion Kit $60 Special Shipped for maxima.org members

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 02:31 PM
Former Sponsor

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have bee shipped.
Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email. Thank you very much!

PROMOTION REMINDER:

***NEW PROMOTION***

NEW and CURRENT customers have a chance to win a FREE HID kit by joining FACEBOOK GROUP: hidextra.com !

Rules and More info:

1.) You must join the Facebook group: hidextra.com and use the same name you used to purchase from us (so we know who you are, how to contact you and where to send your prize)

2.) You must have already purchased from us or become a new customer and have made your first purchase (bulbs pair or Kits)

3.) Every 50 New customers (new orders: bulbs pair or kits) that join the group, I will increase prize by another kit, so chances will be higher (So the more you refer friends to purchase and join group, the higher of chance you'll win since prize quantity will increase)

4.) Every purchase will consider as one entry (example: you purchased 5 kits, you will be entered 5 times)

5.) All Canada/International customer will just need to pay additional shipping fee of $35 (US residents do not need to pay additional shipping)

6.) Deadline for this Event is December 31, 2009

7.) Winners will be announced and contacted by (email, phone, facebook wall post) on January 8th, 2010
8.) Winners have 2 weeks to claim prize, otherwise another winner will be drawn to claim the prize.

9.) Additional information will be added if there is any.

10.) GOOD LUCK!!!

HOW TO EARN EXTRA ENTRIES!

1.) Post a review on www.hidextra.com under your BULB TYPE and COLOR that you purchased and use your NAME you used to purchase so I can verify! (you can only leave review on the BULB TYPE and color you purchased, so if you ordered 5 kits, you are limited to 5 extra entries on what you ordered)

2.) Every FRIEND you refer and purchases, you will receive ONE extra Entry per kit or bulbs pair they purchase (ex. if they purchase 3 kits 2 bulbs pair, you get 5 extra entries, this is a unlimited entries opportunity)

Thanks!
Michelle
Old 11-19-2009, 11:35 AM
Former Sponsor

All orders placed before 3pm yesterday have been shipped.
Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email. Thank you very much!

Michelle
Old 11-19-2009, 05:47 PM

Michelle-need info for a 2008 gmc yukon. Looking for headlights and foglights. H13 bi-xenon i think for the heads. Sylvania shows a "5202" for the fogs?? Thanks.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:58 PM

can you get "green" D2S bulbs
Old 11-20-2009, 12:14 PM
Former Sponsor

HI,

H13 bi-xenon is $90 after $15off coupon code: fspecial-m
What color would you like for the H13 bi-xenon, I can get you the link.

Also we do'nt have the 5202 in stock right now but will carry that by mid to end of December. Thanks~

Michelle

Originally Posted by knightsh
Michelle-need info for a 2008 gmc yukon. Looking for headlights and foglights. H13 bi-xenon i think for the heads. Sylvania shows a "5202" for the fogs?? Thanks.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:21 PM
Former Sponsor

HI,

Sorry but we do not carry green HIDs, Thanks for your interest though.

Michelle

Originally Posted by tigersharkdude
can you get "green" D2S bulbs
Old 11-22-2009, 07:57 PM

Hey Michelle, I am interested in your bi-xenon kit for the 2000 Maxima SE. Are the kits for both the headlights or do I buy one for each side? Also, I read the earlier post that you will need the relay to make the lights turn on when you want it on and off what you want it off. Will the HID always be on if I don't have a relay for it?
Old 11-23-2009, 05:11 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi,

Your bulb type is

2000 NISSAN Maxima
High & low beam headlamp
9003=H4

H4 bi-xenon comes with RELAy so you wouldn't have that on off problem.
What color would you like and I can get you the link to the kit. Thanks~

Michelle

Originally Posted by Kevin319
Hey Michelle, I am interested in your bi-xenon kit for the 2000 Maxima SE. Are the kits for both the headlights or do I buy one for each side? Also, I read the earlier post that you will need the relay to make the lights turn on when you want it on and off what you want it off. Will the HID always be on if I don't have a relay for it?
Old 11-23-2009, 05:41 PM

Any reviews on these kits from members?
Old 11-23-2009, 05:54 PM

another question. there is a nice GMC truck where i live, and it has HID's that look to be reddish/pink but reddish purple at an angle. any idea what k rating they are? if so, can you get them in a D2S application
Old 11-23-2009, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by adamsanders
Any reviews on these kits from members?
As a matter of fact after having the kit for 4 months I posted my review tonight:

http://forums.maxima.org/dealership-...id-review.html

Old 11-24-2009, 02:04 PM
Former Sponsor

D2S does not come with pink or purplish pink, we do carry purple for our other single beams and that is 30000K, Thanks~

michelle

Originally Posted by tigersharkdude
another question. there is a nice GMC truck where i live, and it has HID's that look to be reddish/pink but reddish purple at an angle. any idea what k rating they are? if so, can you get them in a D2S application
Old 11-24-2009, 02:06 PM
Former Sponsor

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL!!

Due to overwhelming responses, I've decided to put on the special ahead of time so that you guys can get a head start on finding what HID kits you want!!!!

COUPON CODE: bfspecial-m ($20 off online price)
EXPIRATION: Nov 29th, 2009 MIDNIGHT

So the special price is $55 per kit, for those of you who were thinking of purchasing more than one kit, you'll save yourself some money! Thanks!!!!!

Instructions:

1.) Go to this link to check on bulb type
http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...lacementGuide/

2.) Then go to www.hidextra.com and choose the (BULB TYPE AND COLOR)

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code: bfspecial-m to get $20 off the kit price

5.) IF you are purchasing more than one kit, please do SEPARATE transactions for EACH kit in order to get discount on all kits.

Any questions, please email me @ info@hidextra.com as I will not be available by phone for the Thanksgiving holidays. THanks!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL of you HIDeXtra.com FANS! *LOL*

Michelle

Last edited by hidextra.com; 11-25-2009 at 02:16 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:54 PM
Former Sponsor

PROMOTION REMINDER:

***NEW PROMOTION***

NEW and CURRENT customers have a chance to win a FREE HID kit by joining FACEBOOK GROUP: hidextra.com !

Rules and More info:

1.) You must join the Facebook group: hidextra.com and use the same name you used to purchase from us (so we know who you are, how to contact you and where to send your prize)

2.) You must have already purchased from us or become a new customer and have made your first purchase (bulbs pair or Kits)

3.) Every 50 New customers (new orders: bulbs pair or kits) that join the group, I will increase prize by another kit, so chances will be higher (So the more you refer friends to purchase and join group, the higher of chance you'll win since prize quantity will increase)

4.) Every purchase will consider as one entry (example: you purchased 5 kits, you will be entered 5 times)

5.) All Canada/International customer will just need to pay additional shipping fee of $35 (US residents do not need to pay additional shipping)

7.) Winners will be announced and contacted by (email, phone, facebook wall post) on January 8th, 2010
8.) Winners have 2 weeks to claim prize, otherwise another winner will be drawn to claim the prize.

10.) GOOD LUCK!!!

1.) Post a review on www.hidextra.com under your BULB TYPE and COLOR that you purchased and use your NAME you used to purchase so I can verify! (you can only leave review on the BULB TYPE and color you purchased, so if you ordered 5 kits, you are limited to 5 extra entries on what you ordered)

2.) Every FRIEND you refer and purchases, you will receive ONE extra Entry per kit or bulbs pair they purchase (ex. if they purchase 3 kits 2 bulbs pair, you get 5 extra entries, this is a unlimited entries opportunity)

Thanks!
Michelle
Old 11-30-2009, 04:21 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

I'm confused in between projector-hid-xenon-halo headlights or reguler with Halo eyes??
Old 12-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Former Sponsor

The best way is to check with your dealer or car's owner's manual, most of the time the cars come in different housings and I would not be able to tell you because it can be an option when you purchase your car. Thnaks~

Michelle

Originally Posted by bashar881
I'm confused in between projector-hid-xenon-halo headlights or reguler with Halo eyes??
Old 12-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Former Sponsor

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped. All packages are shipped the day after shipment date via USPS Priority mail 3-4 business days (excludes weekends and holidays)

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email. Thank you very much!

Michelle
Old 12-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Former Sponsor

Reminder:

Ordering instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code: fspecial-m to get $15 off the kit price

5.) IF you are purchasing more than one kit, please do SEPARATE transactions for EACH kit in order to get discount on all kits.

Any questions, email me at info@hidextra.com

Thanks~

Michelle
Old 12-03-2009, 12:49 PM
Former Sponsor

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped. All packages are shipped the day after shipment date via USPS Priority mail 3-4 business days (excludes weekends and holidays)

Michelle
Old 12-04-2009, 01:54 PM
Former Sponsor

Ordering instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code at the 1st page of this thread or on my signature to get $15 off the kit price

Thanks~

Michelle
Old 12-07-2009, 04:58 PM
Former Sponsor

Ordering instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code at the 1st page of this thread or on my signature to get $15 off the kit price

Thanks~

Michelle
Old 12-07-2009, 08:32 PM

my recently ordered 5000k h3 hids the 2 bulbs dont seem to put out the same color, one is white n the other is a little bit blue. Can it be caused by not having a relay kit or is it the bulb itself?
Old 12-08-2009, 01:42 PM

Hello Im looking for a price on a kit for a 2008 GMC fog lights that are bulb size 880.
Do they make a kit for these bulbs?? and what is the price ?
Old 12-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Former Sponsor

Try interchanging the bulbs one side to the other, sometimes, it could be the bulb, or the housing reflector, I have one customer that one bulb was brighter and it ended up being the his housing that reflected the light in a different angle, so please swap the bulbs to see if the color is still different, if it is, send me a picture to infof@hidextra.com Thanks!

Michelle

Originally Posted by coolsun
my recently ordered 5000k h3 hids the 2 bulbs dont seem to put out the same color, one is white n the other is a little bit blue. Can it be caused by not having a relay kit or is it the bulb itself?
Old 12-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Former Sponsor

HI,

Yes please go to www.hidextra.com and choose 880/881 conversion kit and the color of your choice. Thanks~

Michelle

Originally Posted by Matts04Maxima
Hello Im looking for a price on a kit for a 2008 GMC fog lights that are bulb size 880.
Do they make a kit for these bulbs?? and what is the price ?
Old 12-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Former Sponsor

Michelle
Old 12-09-2009, 12:47 PM
Former Sponsor

PROMOTION REMINDER:

***NEW PROMOTION***

Rules and More info:

10.) GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks!
Michelle
Old 12-11-2009, 03:57 PM
Former Sponsor

For those of you who don't know about our XMAS special

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!

Due to overwhelming responses, I've decided to put on the special ahead of time so that you guys can get a head start on finding what HID kits you want!!!!

COUPON CODE: xmasspecial-m ($21 off online price)
EXPIRATION: Jan 4, 2010 MIDNIGHT

So the special price is $54 per kit, for those of you who were thinking of purchasing more than one kit, you'll save yourself some money! Thanks!!!!!

Instructions:

2.) Then go to http://forums.maxima.org/group-deals...w.hidextra.com and choose the (BULB TYPE AND COLOR)

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code: xmasspecial-m to get $21 off the kit price

Any questions, please email me @ info@hidextra.com as I will not be available by phone for the Christmas holidays. Thanks!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL of you HIDeXtra.com FANS! *LOL*

Michelle
Old 12-12-2009, 08:23 PM

Gheyy dont got my size
Old 12-14-2009, 04:11 PM
Former Sponsor

Kind SHIPPING REMINDER:

All orders placed on weekends and Holidays will be shipped out the NEXT business day. Our shipment method is USPS Priority mail 3-4 business days, so orders before tomorrow will guarantee before Xmas but order AFTER tomorrow may arrive after Xmas depending on post office delays if any. Thank you!

Instructions:

2.) Then go to http://forums.maxima.org/group-deals...w.hidextra.com and choose the (BULB TYPE AND COLOR)

3.) Use Express checkout

Any questions, please email me @ info@hidextra.com as I will not be available by phone for the Christmas holidays. Thanks!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL of you HIDeXtra.com FANS! *LOL*

Michelle
Old 12-14-2009, 04:11 PM
Former Sponsor

Which bulb type came up for your chevy?

Michelle

Originally Posted by jrad4real
Gheyy dont got my size
Old 12-16-2009, 02:05 PM

does the warranty cover the bulbs to? im about to order a second set from you guys if so
Old 12-16-2009, 03:01 PM
Former Sponsor

yes it does , thanks~

Michelle

Originally Posted by xkazik
does the warranty cover the bulbs to? im about to order a second set from you guys if so
Old 12-16-2009, 03:02 PM
Former Sponsor

BUMP for CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL of you HIDeXtra.com FANS! *LOL*

Michelle
Old 12-17-2009, 10:33 PM

how long will this sale last i want to pick up 2 sets
Old 12-18-2009, 05:57 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

My order is in, hopefully D2S are the correct ones for an 09 Max. Ill update everyone when I install them.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:37 AM

Just wondering if anyone has run into the problem of their HIDs not firing right away when it's cold. It's been in the low 20s/10s here and they don't ignite as soon as I turn the car on. About the second the engine comes off the E mark, they turn on. This means warming up the car for 5 minutes or so.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:51 AM
Former Sponsor

$54 Xmas special ends Jan 04, 2010 Midnight then it will go back to the $60 special . Thank you!

Michelle

Originally Posted by sb_max510
how long will this sale last i want to pick up 2 sets
Old 12-21-2009, 10:09 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by hidextra.com
***NEW PROMOTION***

Details will be posted on the group page!

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email.
I will be overseas for the month of September but will still respond to all online inquiries. If you need immediate assistance, please call 860-821-8212 between 10am-4pm PST (Mon-Fri). Thank you very much!

$60 Kit Signature

http://www.hidextra.com

Xenon HID Conversion Kit special offer @ $60 Shipped for maxima.org members.

Use Coupon code : fspecial-m to receive $15.00 off on your complete HID Conversion Kit purchase.

Or Coupon code: tenpercentoff-m to receive 10% off all other accessories.

Buy Xenon HID Conversion Kit H1 H3 H4 H7 H8 H9 H10 H11 H13 Hi/Lo 9004 9005 9006 9007 9008 9145 9140 880 881 886 889 893 894 896 898 899 D2S D2R 3000K 43000K 5000K 6000K 8000K 10000K automobile motorcycle HID kit lights fog light high intensity discharge kits here!!

For technical support either PM me or call me at 860-821-8212 ask for Michelle (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST)

Our HID conversion kits comes with 2x Digital Ballasts, 2 x HID bulbs, 2 Wire harness, 2 Double adhesive pads, and Wire ties.

TWO YEARS WARRANTY!!

Waterproof!!

$60 per kit only applies to single beam headlights. Single beam bulb size is:

H1
H3
H7
H8
H10 = 9145, 9140
H11
880, 881, 893, 899

$60 for dual beam (Regular HI/LO - Low beam HID, High beam Halogen)
$90 for dual beam HID (Bi-Xenon)

Dual beam bulb size:
H4 = 9003
H13 = 9008

Bulb size info can searched from:
Click here for Bulb type search

Color temperature are offered in:

3000K (Lumen output - 4000 lm) - Golden yellow

5000K (Lumen output - 3250 lm) - White with yellowish tint

6000K (Lumen output - 3000 lm) - Diamond white

8000K (Lumen output - 2800 lm) - White with blue tint

10000K (Lumen output - 2600 lm) - Blue

Regular shipping (3~4 days) and sales tax INCLUDED in the United States.

A reminder, before making the payments please confirm all information for your order.

Make sure the bulb size and bulb color is correct.

Most importantly make sure the SHIPPING ADDRESS on your payment receipt is the correct address before submitting the payment. This would avoid unnecessary delays.

Our Website is now fully operating. Please visit:
WWW.HIDEXTRA.COM
Coupon code: "fspecial-m" ($15.00 off per HID kit)
Coupon code: “tenpercentoff-m” (10% off – bulbs, ballasts, relay)

Please note, the coupon code is only valid for one HID kit per transaction. For 2 HID kit orders you'll require to process each HID kit as a single order in order to receive discount on all orders.

HIDExtra.com Tel: +1.860.821.8212 or info@hidextra.com

Xenon HID Conversion Kit $60 Shipped. Use Coupon code : fspecial-m to receive $15.00 off

REVIEWS:

1. Clublexus: http://www.clublexus.com/forums/ligh...id-review.html
2.Scionlife: http://www.scionlife.com/forums/view...7391&start=460
3.Honda-tech: http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2562561
4.Acurazine: http://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=725257
5.Rx7club: http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=849587&page=3
6.Mbworld: http://www.mbworld.org/forums/group-...d-members.html
7.Mustangforums: http://mustangforums.com/forum/musta...id-review.html

I just ordered my Hid kit for my 06 Maxima thanks for the discount!!!
Old 12-21-2009, 04:09 PM

do you sell 55 watt ballasts?

Quick Reply: HID Conversion Kit $60 Special Shipped for maxima.org members