Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

My final sale before school SFCS cheap as can be

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 09:58 PM

My final sale before school SFCS cheap as can be

Well guys the economy has really taken its toll on me and my business. So I am getting of the game for a while, and going back to school for my engineering degree.

All the proceeds from this sale are going into closing costs for my shop. The more people that get in on this final sale the better. As I am actually shutting down production all together at least until the end of the semester and possibly longer. This last year I have lost thousands of dollars trying to stay afloat and I simply cannot afford to keep losing money.

Classes start on the 15th so this sale is only good through the 10th.

All subframes with full stages for the Gen they apply to are $225 shipped in raw steel form. I can get them powder coated for an extra $25 a set.

4th gen fender braces I will sell for $125 shipped in raw steel form or $140 powder coated.

It has been lots of fun being part of the maxima community.

And I still plan on coming back onto the org from time to time to help line up other deals and offer advice and such.

You can email me at truaxmotorsports@gmail.com

I accept paypal to truaxmotorsports@gmail.com

After the 10th if you have not payed in full I'm sorry I do not have the time to take more orders.

I hope all of you are in understanding.

-Sean Truax
Old 12-24-2008, 12:48 AM

Seriously I am ceasing production of this style of subframe connector after this sale ends so if you want some at this rate act soon.

-Sean
Old 12-24-2008, 07:14 AM
i1k
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by hogey228
I paid him via Paypal and used my credit card, I'm not sure what his payment policy is or how others have paid him. I'm not too worried about it, i've filed with my credit card company before in situations where i didn't receive the product and they have always reimbursed me.

I'll keep you updated.

TMS website was redone a few weeks ago and he moved shop + with holidays I'll be a little more lax. The whole reason I went with TMS over WSP was because of the customer service,
Originally Posted by Redline Maxima
yea tell me about it. i really just want my braces. i will give them a few more weeks to get everything straightened out and then i will file to get my money back as well and get braces from WSP.
Have these folks received their sfcs?

Originally Posted by wyche89
gotdamnit... as soon as i get the money for SFCs this crap happens! i'm upset... and anyway, i thought he wasnt supposed to charge your card until the package was shipped?
Old 12-24-2008, 09:56 AM
.org window licker

Originally Posted by i1k

Old 12-24-2008, 06:19 PM

no i still haven't received my stuff. i don't understand how you post up sale after sale expecting to sell stuff when you haven't shipped my SFCs out which i purchased since August! i also don't understand why you would print the shipping label and not ship the package.
Old 12-24-2008, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by i1k
Originally Posted by 96nismomaxi

Last edited by wyche89; 12-24-2008 at 07:33 PM.
Old 12-24-2008, 07:30 PM

no i still haven't received my stuff. i don't understand how you post up sale after sale expecting to sell stuff when you haven't shipped my SFCs out which i purchased since August! i also don't understand why you would print the shipping label and not ship the package.
Old 12-24-2008, 08:31 PM
Administrator

I'm very interested in a set of fender braces, but considering how it took 50+ days for me to receive my SFC's after I paid, and how at least one other member still hasn't received his SFC's, AND your closing down the shop for a while to focus on school, I'm VERY hesitant to place an order. What assurance/guarantee do I/we have??

You do make great products, and at very reasonable prices, it just seems your customer service is lacking lately. Hopefully you understand where we're coming from.

Merry Xmas everyone!
Old 12-25-2008, 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by i1k

I have not yet received my SFCs (paid for on 11/28). Sean said he will be shipping them out on 12/29. Hopefully, they will be here before I start the Spring semester.
Old 12-25-2008, 02:06 AM

Very tempting deal but you need to clear up some issues first.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:48 AM
Glory Glory Man United

I am now subscribed.
Old 12-27-2008, 10:23 PM
Sold

hmmmmmm..... sub'd as well.
Old 12-28-2008, 01:25 PM

maybetheeconomywasn'ttheproblem :X
Old 12-28-2008, 02:01 PM

What is Ron Simmons' catch phrase? D**m!!! I surely wouldn't place an order, not now or in the future, it seems like you'd be just giving your money away.
Old 12-28-2008, 05:47 PM

I am interested in a set of subframe and fender braces.
Old 12-28-2008, 11:11 PM

I definitely need that for my 98 maxima. Sign me up. or email me at rjamn2010@gmail.com for the full stage3(adjustable).
Old 12-29-2008, 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by aznprid972
Very tempting deal but you need to clear up some issues first.
I am working on it.

Both sets are going out via fedex later on today.

Again I apologize for the wait. There is not much else I can do at this moment.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:33 AM
nycnissans

how much for just the side rails for the 5th gen in raw form?
Old 12-29-2008, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by secondtonone317
how much for just the side rails for the 5th gen in raw form?
$185 shipped.

I would much rather deal in raw form right as then I don't have to arrange with the powder coaters.
Old 12-31-2008, 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by TruaxMotorsport
I am working on it.

Both sets are going out via fedex later on today.

Again I apologize for the wait. There is not much else I can do at this moment.
still haven't received any information on whether the SFCs were shipped.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:36 AM
Administrator

That's just terrible. "I am working on it" is pretty damn vague IMO. You should've received a personal phone call by now explaining what the hell is going on, and when exactly you'll be receiving the SFC's.

And how about post #8?? Don't wish to address our concerns? You're not making me/us feel good about placing an order, that's for sure.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:42 AM

damn, i was tempted to order a set til i read the rest of this thread
Old 12-31-2008, 09:56 AM

I think you and I are the only 2 waiting for the SFCs to come in. I e-mailed Sean yesterday and he responded stating the SFCs were shipped. He did not provide the carrier used, ETA, or a tracking #, so I e-mailed him back. Haven't heard back from him yet. Let me know if you hear anything from him.

Happy New Year's fellow org peeps!
Old 12-31-2008, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by FlipCpt45
damn, i was tempted to order a set til i read the rest of this thread
Amen!
Old 12-31-2008, 11:47 AM
BARF

Im interested but a litttle scared cuz of the people who havent got theres yet. Whats gong on with that?

How much for the 5th gen full stage subframe in raw form?

~Subscribed~
Old 12-31-2008, 12:45 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Revs2Hard
Im interested but a litttle scared cuz of the people who havent got theres yet. Whats gong on with that?

How much for the 5th gen full stage subframe in raw form?

~Subscribed~
Price is clearly spelled out in post #1. $225 shipped. Generation of Maxima doesn't matter.
Old 12-31-2008, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by The Wizard
That's just terrible. "I am working on it" is pretty damn vague IMO. You should've received a personal phone call by now explaining what the hell is going on, and when exactly you'll be receiving the SFC's.

And how about post #8?? Don't wish to address our concerns? You're not making me/us feel good about placing an order, that's for sure.
thats what pisses me off. the lack of communication is just minf blowing. he never makes an attempt to make a phone call or send an email to give me an update. i am the one who always has to make the attempt and mostly when i do i get no response. even when i post in these threads he tends to ignore them and doesn't respond.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:51 AM

as far as i know, warpspeed stopped making SFCs, right? so i don't think we have anywhere else to get them... sucks man, cause from what i read this is such a great mod for our cars
Old 01-01-2009, 03:14 PM

Address problems and I would be in. Getting kind of redundant here...
Old 01-01-2009, 04:31 PM

Personally, I feel that these problems are too close to the deadline of January 12 and, while I'd love to support the .orger who made my fantastic subframes, I have a feeling I'll be making my own braces
Old 01-01-2009, 05:56 PM

I have money in hand to buy them now, but after reading the poor customer service issues I'll pass.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:51 AM

Please fix the outstanding problems and you will get my money.

I have a 2k1.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:01 AM

i would deff. purchase at this price right now but with these issues i wont bother! if you fix this and extend the deadline i'm pretty sure u'll have enough support to get u through "school"
Old 01-03-2009, 12:30 PM

I understand 100% where you guys are coming from but you have to give the man some time to respond to all these questions and comments. Not everyone spends every single minute of every single hour of every single day on maxima.org like some on here do. So just lay off him I know this blows for the people that have been waiting for so long but just let him answer your questions and comments one at a time, eventually everything will work out for the better.

I am a past buyer from him and when I bought my SFC's I loved the customer service he provided very informative on everything. So definitely do not doubt the product, just wait for the customer service to come around. Sean is a great guy but he just needs another chance to straighten everything out.

Start the flaming...
Old 01-03-2009, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Blackmax1924
I understand 100% where you guys are coming from but you have to give the man some time to respond to all these questions and comments. Not everyone spends every single minute of every single hour of every single day on maxima.org like some on here do. So just lay off him I know this blows for the people that have been waiting for so long but just let him answer your questions and comments one at a time, eventually everything will work out for the better.
I believe Redline Max was trying to reach him via telephone and email, so he wasn't just camping on the org for a response.

I am a past buyer from him and when I bought my SFC's I loved the customer service he provided very informative on everything. So definitely do not doubt the product, just wait for the customer service to come around. Sean is a great guy but he just needs another chance to straighten everything out.
I'm sure he's legit because quite a few people bought the subframes from him and were very happy about the quality and whatnot. We just want to know what happened to the previous placed orders.

Start the flaming...
Old 01-03-2009, 03:03 PM

Start the flaming...
Aside from the website, people have been trying to get in touch with him via telephone and e-mail for quite some time with no response. When you're running a business, you need to stay in contact with your clients and potential clients... especially when there is a problem/delay with your current clients getting their products. However, that's not even my main issue. It's especially unacceptable when you charge people's credit cards, tell people that their packages were sent out, and make up the shipping labels, knowing damn well you never sent those packages.

He may have treated you and others who have done business with him well in the past, but obviously, something happened to change his behavior. Don't make excuses for him. His recent behavior is unacceptable, period.

Last edited by wyche89; 01-03-2009 at 03:07 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by wyche89
Aside from the website, people have been trying to get in touch with him via telephone and e-mail for quite some time with no response. When you're running a business, you need to stay in contact with your clients and potential clients... especially when there is a problem/delay with your current clients getting their products. However, that's not even my main issue. It's especially unacceptable when you charge people's credit cards, tell people that their packages were sent out, and make up the shipping labels, knowing damn well you never sent those packages.

He may have treated you and others who have done business with him well in the past, but obviously, something happened to change his behavior. Don't make excuses for him. His recent behavior is unacceptable, period.
I understand exactly what your saying but all you guys replying in this thread saying "i'd be interested if the problems get worked out" and "how are we gunna know for sure this wont happen to us?" well that isnt helping anything the only thing its gunna do is slow things down and its gunna make it harder to work out these problems.

All im saying is just give him some time and stop getting on his nuts about this he is trying to correct the issue on topic right now and thats all we can hope for and with a bit of luck everything will turn out ok. Just let him work out the kinks of his issues on his own man power before everyone jumps on him its just gunna make it worse thats it....
Old 01-04-2009, 12:17 AM

I understand exactly what your saying but all you guys replying in this thread saying "i'd be interested if the problems get worked out" and "how are we gunna know for sure this wont happen to us?" well that isnt helping anything the only thing its gunna do is slow things down and its gunna make it harder to work out these problems.

All im saying is just give him some time and stop getting on his nuts about this he is trying to correct the issue on topic right now and thats all we can hope for and with a bit of luck everything will turn out ok. Just let him work out the kinks of his issues on his own man power before everyone jumps on him its just gunna make it worse thats it....
I know what you're saying but you don't know the frustration that the others are dealing with. Just put yourself in their situation and imagine paying someone and still not getting the product for months without any sort of sufficient explanations. I would have to disagree with you that it's wrong to put pressure on the seller, just not too excessive. And if you are following with the postings, you would find that he has been given more than enough time since one customer has been waiting since AUGUST 2008 (and as of today is January 2009 if you didn't know).
I really think wyche89 got it right now. If you're running a business, you should have some sort of customer service to back it.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:08 PM

so what oh my goodness were gona delay things by stating we want to buy as long as we feel 100% we will recieve our product paid for. maybe your hoppin on nutz u got what u recieved so leave good feedback. right now ppl have issues , you can't run a business have issues then give a 2 week dealine for a AWESOME deal then expect ppl to purchase ?? wheres the logic all i see is theres a great product great previous service. once we hear an update which the last time he posted was the 29th of dec then common sense states we wait it out b4 we lose money. if he was running a good busines he would show everyone proof item sent out and those ppl recieved their item.EVERYONE run's into probs in life once we see better others will order to "JUMP START SCHOOL"
Old 01-05-2009, 12:42 AM

This deal is still standing. Both sets are in the hands of fedex. The people that need tracking numbers have them. And if you don't pm me on here.

My going to school is something I should have done 2 yrs ago when I graduated highschool.

So unless you are interested in ordering don't post in here again. I paid money to be able to start threads in this section and be a maxima.org sponsor. And now I am just trying to clear up what I have to do to move on in my life and leave this behind me. I own the equipment that I make these with so nobody will be sitting without something in hand.

Also anything is available for local pickup at my st.cloud location.

Anyone have any problems with the quality of craftsmanship in any of my products? Or the finish of the powder coating?

I am losing my shop and alot of time/money I have invested into it and the negative comments isn't helping my situation at all.

I have apologized and shipped out both sets what more do you guys want me to do?

-Sean

Quick Reply: My final sale before school SFCS cheap as can be