Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants - Dealer Cost - New items

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 11:54 AM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants - Dealer Cost - New items

Club Discount: Certified AMSOIL Direct Dealer and Maxima.org Sponsor offering AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants for Dealer Cost. Complete product line available. Depending on the product and quantity ordered, I can typically I can save you ~25% on the order. Complete line of AMSOIL lubricants and filters, Wix filters, Bosch wiper blades and Mother’s Car Care products. Prices effective 1 Nov 06 and supersede those offered in previous threads.

AMSOIL synthetic lubricants are formulated with premium base stocks and very robust additive packages. This chemistry enables the lubricants to provide superior protection in the most demanding operating conditions over extended drains. AMSOIL lubricants have been proven to maximize engine efficiency, reduce engine wear, maximize fuel economy, reduce emissions and prolong engine life. AMSOIL synthetic motor oils are ideal for both hot and cold climates. AMSOIL flows readily on cold-starts and it resists high-temperature breakdown much better than conventional oils do. AMSOIL synthetic motor oils resist the formation of sludge and varnish, keeping internal engine components sparkling clean, running cooler and most efficient. All AMSOIL synthetic lubricants are formulated for extended service life, thereby reducing the adverse environmental impact of waste oil.

AMSOIL 100% Synthetic (Group IV PAO) Motor Oils: Formulated for performance, not to a price. Outperform all competing lubricants in this class. AMSOIL 100% Synthetic 5w-30/10w-30 $64.80/case ($85.80 retail); AMSOIL Series 2000 0w-30 $87.00/case ($118.20 retail). A "Case" as used in this example consists of 12 quarts. Individual quarts, gallons (and 2.5 gal containers for 10w-30) available. These oils are an outstanding value in terms of quality, price and performance.

AMSOIL XL Synthetic (Group III) Motor Oils: AMSOIL’s “XL” (Extended Life) line of oils clearly outperform all petroleum oils and most other brands of synthetics commonly available on the market today. These oils are recommended for 7500 miles/6-month drain intervals or longer on cars equipped with oil life monitoring systems or when recommended by the OEM. AMSOIL XL oils are API certified and are more cost effective for customers wanting a premium synthetic oil and maintaining the OEM’s recommended oil drain intervals. Available in 5w-20, 5w-30, 10w-30 and 10w-40, quarts or gallon containers. $51.60/case of 12 qts ($70.80 retail); $68.00/case of 4 gal ($96.60 retail). Individual units available.

Automatic Transmission Fluid: AMSOIL ATF $78.00/case ($107.40 retail). Meets Nissan-matic D specs. Excellent in demanding environments. Lasts much longer than conventional fluids for extended drain intervals. Superior hot and cold weather performance. Improves efficiency and can reduce operating temperature by as much as 50 deg F. Individual quarts available for $6.85 ea ($8.80 retail).

GL-4 Gear Oil: AMSOIL Synthetic GL-4 75w-90 Gear Oil $7.90 qt ($9.90 retail). Specifically formulated to provide proper synchromesh operation, smooth shifting and maximum gear protection. Not corrosive to yellow metals commonly used in synchromesh systems. Excellent cold-shift winter performance and outstanding protection in the most demanding high temp, high stress situations. Keeps seals pliable.

AMSOIL EaO Oil Filters: The most efficient oil filter on the market today. 98.7% efficient at 15 microns; and an amazing 98% efficient at 10 microns. Premium construction and components... Full, premium-grade synthetic nanofiber filtering medium provides outstanding efficiency, capacity and flow characteristics. Silicone anti-drainback valve. Guaranteed for 25,000 miles/1 year when using AMSOIL synthetic motor oil under normal service. EaO-13 oil filter $12.65 ($16.65 retail).

WIX Oil Filters: A top tier filter oil filter ideally suited for use with AMSOIL XL oils or at more traditional drain intervals. Offer 7500 miles or more of protection. Wix 51356 (EaO-13 equivalent) $6.15 ea.

AMSOIL EaA Air Filters: EaA-74 Air Filter $26 ($34.15 retail). Unique nanofiber technology has air flow characteristics comparable to a wet gauze filter yet it is 50X more efficient and has 15X the dirt capacity. Uses new nanofiber technology for superior efficiency, air flow and cleanability. Dry-type filter uses no oil so it is safe for MAF sensors. Easy to clean with low-pressure shop air or with a vacuum cleaner...no expensive cleaning kits required. Guaranteed 4 years, 100,000 miles.

AMSOIL EaAU Cone-type Air Induction Filters: Same nanofiber technology described above. These filters are designed to replace stock oil-wetted gauze or foam conical filters that were supplied with popular induction systems. These filters are of excellent quality; they offer much better efficiency, excellent air flow and they are easily cleanable. Prices vary from $35.75 to $50.75 ($47.70 -67.70 retail), depending on the size. Pls refer to my web site at www.lubedealer.com/lonestarlubes , "Shop-On-line", "Air filters", for sizing.

WIX Air filters, Fuel Filters and In-Cabin Micro-filters; Bosch Wiper Blades:
OEM-quality (or better) Wix Air Filter $10.55; Wix Fuel Filter $10.00; Transmission screen $13.30; In-cabin micro-filter $38.00. Bosch Micro-Edge Excel Wiper Blades: 17” $9.25; 21” $11.25; 22” $11.60; 26” $18.85.

Mothers Car Care Products: Complete product line available in one place, discounted.

Complete line of AMSOIL synthetic motor oils, two-cycle oils, filters, grease, fuel additives, suspension fluids and other products available for cars, trucks, HD equipment, motorcycles, ATV's, boats, jet skis, snowmobiles, lawn and garden equipment, etc. Specialty catalogs available for free upon request.

Prices plus applicable sales tax and shipping. Sales tax and shipping charged IAW AMSOIL published rates/policy. These charges apply to retail orders placed through the AMSOIL on-line store as well as to dealer orders, including those I place for my own personal use, so you are truely purchasing the products for cost.

For a free retail catalog or to view detailed product information on-line, visit my website at www.lubedealer.com/lonestarlubes

Outstanding, personal service; excellent feedback/references. Please contact me directly at eandersonjr@satx.rr.com or send PM for additional information, Preferred Customer membership incentives and discount price quote. Please include state of residence or zip code so I can calculate the sales tax/shipping. PayPal & VISA/MC/Discover accepted.
Old 12-29-2006, 12:06 PM

reMaxxxK writes:

5 qt of Amsoil ATF to 07663, thanks
a repeat customer.
Sent you a PM with the price and ordering info. Please let me know if I can help. thx.
Old 12-31-2006, 05:24 AM

AMSOIL P.I. gasoline additive and Power Foam:

AMSOIL P.I. (Performance Improver) gasoline additive cleans injectors and intake valves. Promotes smooth acceleration and idling. Reduces fuel system corrosion; minimizes fuel line freezing; reduces emissions; maximizes fuel economy. Economical to use. 6 oz/10 gal of fuel for clean-up dose; 1 oz per 10 gal of fuel for maintenance. $6.30 for a 16 oz bottle ($7.95 retail).

AMSOIL Power Foam removes varnish, gum and carbon deposits from intake systems. Works like Sea Foam, except easier to administer...comes in an 18 oz aerosol can (with nozzle extender) so you can easily control the rate of induction. Maximizes fuel economy, promotes smooth idling, reduces emissions. Safe for catalytic converters and emission control devices. $3.85/18 oz can ($5.15 retail)

Prices plus your applicable sales tax and shipping. Order with other products and greatly reduce the shipping.
Old 01-01-2007, 03:43 AM

Can we assume that the group 4 PAO motor oil is more intended for extreme conditions, especially over the group 3 XL?
Old 01-01-2007, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by getbigtony
Can we assume that the group 4 PAO motor oil is more intended for extreme conditions, especially over the group 3 XL?
Yes, generally speaking AMSOIL's line of Group-IV based oils will provide better protection in the most extreme conditions...the robust additive packages used in AMSOIL's regular line of Group IV oils and in the Series 2000 products also enable users to extend oil drain intervals far beyond the OEM's recommendations.

AMSOIL's XL oils are also very good and they are designed to perform for the full duration of the OEM's recommended service interval (7500 miles or longer with an oil life monitoring system or when recommended by the OEM). AMSOIL XL is definitely a major step-up from petroleum oils and superior to most synthetics on the market today. Many of the popular synthetics on the shelf today are formulated with Group-III basestocks as they are less costly than PAO's. However, the major difference between AMSOIL and the others, as it has always been, is that AMSOIL is straight forward in their advertising, so the consumer knows exactly what it is they are buying. We have an '02 Honda (3.5 V-6) in addition to the Max and I have been using AMSOIL XL 5w-20 in it since we bought it new 5 years ago...I have been running the oil for 6-7K (6-mos) before changing...UOA's have been outstanding; zero oil consumption; and now with 60K on the engine the upper valve train remains perfectly clean. Took the vehicle on a 4500 mile trip last August from TX to VT and back, fully loaded, high heat, over the Appalachians, etc, etc...while I'm getting ready to change it, the oil is still in the engine today and it looks very clean. Used in combination with a WIX or other high quality filter, this oil is a good value...especially with my discount.

I use AMSOIL Series 2000 0w-30, 6-mo/10K OCI with AMSOIL Ea oil and air filters in our Max; and AMSOIL's regular line of Group IV synthetics with the Ea filters in my two kids' cars @ 10K (whenever) intervals. The engines all perform well; it is convenient; and it is better for the environment. I don't expect any of the engines to wear out anytime soon ;-)