General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

SO CAL MAXIMA MEET

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 11:18 PM

SO CAL MAXIMA MEET

Well me and a few friends here in so cal LA, RIVERSIDE, TEMECULA, SAN DIEGO area's wanna start up a Maxima meet all gen's. just wanna meet some Maxima owners since you dont see that many Maxima's here in the west coast. So who ever wants to help represent for the West Coast Maxima's hit me up and we can start planning a meet. Im thinking maybe Temecula area so that its in between San Diego and LA. My number is 626-393-4513 send me ur info that way i can update you guys and take your suggestions on where and what we can do. and so we can kinda make a roster of how many cars we are expecting so we can all cruise to a few different spots together for some great pics! and so we can ask permission to hold the meet at the spots we are going to be showing up at we dont want any drama from cops trying to kick us out.we wanna make this a ligit fun meet with no problems and maybe make it a annual thing maybe twice a year or something. you can also email me at Chrystian.gordillo@sprint.blackberry.net
thanks and hope to meet all of you soon!!
Old 04-06-2010, 12:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 03VIPMAX
Well me and a few friends here in so cal LA, RIVERSIDE, TEMECULA, SAN DIEGO area's wanna start up a Maxima meet all gen's. just wanna meet some Maxima owners since you dont see that many Maxima's here in the west coast. So who ever wants to help represent for the West Coast Maxima's hit me up and we can start planning a meet. Im thinking maybe Temecula area so that its in between San Diego and LA. My number is 626-393-4513 send me ur info that way i can update you guys and take your suggestions on where and what we can do. and so we can kinda make a roster of how many cars we are expecting so we can all cruise to a few different spots together for some great pics! and so we can ask permission to hold the meet at the spots we are going to be showing up at we dont want any drama from cops trying to kick us out.we wanna make this a ligit fun meet with no problems and maybe make it a annual thing maybe twice a year or something. you can also email me at Chrystian.gordillo@sprint.blackberry.net
thanks and hope to meet all of you soon!!

look at the west coast forums dude, im down tho
Old 04-08-2010, 10:18 PM

will do just me and the homies havent heard of anything soon and we wanna do something soon!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2010, 10:34 PM

http://forums.maxima.org/west-coast-13/

Try there.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:57 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Nice...