General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

My car got hit!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2001, 05:43 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Someone hit my car in the parking lot of the mall, and its fiznucked to hell!! They hit my passenger quarter and its all smashed in, and my trunk is out of alignment, and they broke my Altezza on that side. Will post pics soon. I'm so ****ed! No note, nothing. sucks.
Old 06-15-2001, 05:57 PM

grrr

makes me want a camera in my car. If someone hit my car and ran and i got thier planes #1) i'd call the cops, or #2 i'd track them down and kill them in thier sleep. Of course i'd probably go with choice 1 but people that have no respect **** me off so bad.
Old 06-15-2001, 06:10 PM

Originally posted by Slickismax
Someone hit my car in the parking lot of the mall, and its fiznucked to hell!! They hit my passenger quarter and its all smashed in, and my trunk is out of alignment, and they broke my Altezza on that side. Will post pics soon. I'm so ****ed! No note, nothing. sucks.
Sorry to hear what happened. Back in January someone hit my car at the mall also. When I was walking towards my car I noticed the driver's side fender all messed up and the light popped out. Man I was ticked off big time. Like you I didn't have any notes or anything. I paid $600 out of my own pocket to get that fixed. I wish I can get my hands on the person who did it.
Old 06-15-2001, 07:02 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Hit and freaking run! That is damned egregious! What is the world coming too!

But to show you all are not like that: when my dad and I went to play a round of golf, we returned to find a note on his Max apologizing for a "ding" to his car from when the other fellow was trying to load his clubs in the passenger side. The fellow left his number and name on the note, saying he would pay any repair cost. Expecting the worst, I go over to the passenger side and all I saw was this tiny ding in the rear side panel. Certainly nothing I would get fixed or bent out of shape about.
Old 06-15-2001, 07:05 PM

Bill that sux big time dude.
I hope everyhting works out
damn I wanted you to pimp at the dallas illegals with your **** too
Old 06-15-2001, 07:10 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Hit and freaking run! That is damned egregious! What is the world coming too!

But to show you all are not like that: when my dad and I went to play a round of golf, we returned to find a note on his Max apologizing for a "ding" to his car from when the other fellow was trying to load his clubs in the passenger side. The fellow left his number and name on the note, saying he would pay any repair cost. Expecting the worst, I go over to the passenger side and all I saw was this tiny ding in the rear side panel. Certainly nothing I would get fixed or bent out of shape about.
Old 06-15-2001, 07:17 PM
Finally, A New Status Title...How About Donating Maxima.org Member...Oh wait...NO!!!

sucks man

sorry to hear about it. in the last two years i have been a victim of hit and runs twice. my grand total of bodywork is running about 4 grand. thank god for insurance. hope you get things taken care of without a hitch...
Old 06-15-2001, 10:17 PM

Heres what to do.
Go back to the mall ASAP! and speak to security and tell them what happened and Aprox. when it happened. They should have it all on video and may be able to pick up the the plate on the SOB who wacked your car. With any luck the person who did the hit and run will be prosecuted by the state and will have to pay for all the damages, not to mention the mental anquish incured by this incedent . I know my Local malls have cameras every where and can zoom in on plated etc. Good luck and sorry to hear the bad news .
Old 06-16-2001, 08:00 AM

Originally posted by emax95

Heres what to do.
Go back to the mall ASAP! and speak to security and tell them what happened and Aprox. when it happened. They should have it all on video and may be able to pick up the the plate on the SOB who wacked your car. With any luck the person who did the hit and run will be prosecuted by the state and will have to pay for all the damages, not to mention the mental anquish incured by this incedent . I know my Local malls have cameras every where and can zoom in on plated etc. Good luck and sorry to hear the bad news .

Yeah, I strongly recommend you do what emax said. Most malls have security cameras, so this is your best bet to catch that sucker. I hate people like, hit and run. Don't they feel any guilt? Geez...talk about a lack of conscience.
Old 06-16-2001, 12:49 PM

i guess god is trying to tell u something
Old 06-16-2001, 01:03 PM

Slickismax,

They were probably jealous of your altezzas, so maybe they did that on purpose.
Old 06-16-2001, 02:18 PM

Originally posted by yo_its_ok
I hope no one took me seriously when I said that I was gonna break every altezza I see

-It wasn't me
Well, that's enough of a confession for me. Police!!
Old 06-16-2001, 10:09 PM

Originally posted by yo_its_ok
I hope no one took me seriously when I said that I was gonna break every altezza I see

-It wasn't me
Old 01-12-2011, 10:53 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

I HATE ORLAND MALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE ORLAND SQUARE MALL ORLAND IL!! I WENT TO SWITCH OUT A IPHONE TODAY AT APPLE CAUSE OF MY WARRANTY.. GLADLY THEY DID BUT THEN I HAD A DAY WITH HELL WHEN I LEFT.. SOMEONE HIT MY CAR!! THEY ****ING DESTROYED THE BACK END OF MY CAR AND IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF SEARS PARKING LOT!! I ASKED THEM WHATS GOING ON WITH THE CAMERAS AND THEY KEPT CLAIMING THEY CANT LOOK AT THE CAMERAS AND THAT THEY WON'T FOCUS IN TO SEE THE CAR THAT DID IT OR THE PLATE ###!! I TALKED TO THE CASHIER FROM SEARS AND HE TRANSFERED MY CALL TO THE STORE MANAGER.. SHE HAD A BAD ATTITUDE AND CLAIMED SHE CANT HELP AND YELLED AT ME.. I TOLD HER **** YOU AND HUNG UP IN HER FACE CAUSE SHE WAS OUT OF HAND. SHE THEN CAME DOWN WITH A SECURITY GUARD AND CALLED THE POLICE FROM HER IPHONE AND TOLD THEM SHE WANTS ME OUT.. SHE WAS SCREAMING TO THE COPS ON THE PHONE '' I DON'T WANT HIM TO BREAK MY IPHONE ITS EXPENSIVE!! I THEN PULLED OUT 3 IPHONES 1 OF THEM THE NEW 4G AND LAUGHED AT HER IGNORANCE TELLING HER IM A BUSINESS OWNER AND YOU JUST WORK!! AFTER ALL THIS NONSENSE THE POLICE PULLED UP AND HE CLAIMED THAT HE THINKS THE ACCIDENT ALREADY HAPPENED BEFORE I CAME TO THE MALL!!!! I THEN HAD TO PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE TELLING HIM I'M[ NOT DILLUSIONAL OR STUPID I CHECK MY CAR EVERY DAY ITS A 2006 CHARGER FOR GOD SAKES NO A HOOPTY!!! HE THEN PROCEEDED TO DRIVE OFF AND I LEFT WITH REPORT NUMBER AND A NEW IPHONE!! WHAT A DAY **** ORLAND MALL AGAIN SAY IT WITH ME NOW!!! UGGGHHH !!! ITS
Old 01-13-2011, 12:00 AM

OH MY GOD, I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T PROVIDE A LINK TO A SITE LOADED WITH VIRUSES FOR ME TO CLICK ON, WHAT KIND OF SPAMMER ARE YOU!?
Old 01-13-2011, 06:37 AM

thanks for bumping a 10 year old thread to say that champ
Old 01-13-2011, 06:39 AM

I vote ban.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:40 AM

lol @ the spammers SN and story...cool story bro...cool SN too