General Maxima Accessories (All Generations) Parts and accessories relevant to all generations of Maximas.

MS Blazt OBD1 interface and miniCD reader

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2023, 02:47 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Blazt OBD1 interface and miniCD reader

Hi guys, I was cleaning out the office and came across my old datalogger/realtime data reader that I used for my '93 Altima 2.4 many years ago. Plugs into the OBD port and connects to a laptop via cable with USB connector. From what I remember this worked on quite a few Nissan platforms from the 90s though I ASSUME it's only for OBD1 applications, but I don't remember for sure. It uses the Datascan software for those that are familiar with this setup.

It's been probably 10 years or more since I used it but I remember it could read quite a few parameters like MAF, RPM, IAC, Coolant Temp, Injector Duty Cycle, Etc. You can also do some active testing like turning off individual cylinders, measure 0-60 IIRC and other thing that I don't remember.
It's been nearly that long since I logged into the Altima forum over at N.Club (was a member back when it was Altimas.net too lol) and I wasn't able to pull up my account so I'm posting here and maybe on Marketplace.
Just thought I'd post it here in case anyone wants to play with it because I hate to toss it in the trash.

This listing includes Blazt Nissan OBD1 plug in interface and the mini CD software that works in a standard CD/DVD player. Not sure what to ask for it so just shoot me an offer if interested. And if I missed the part where I have to list a price I'm sure the mods will remind me.
Thanks guys,

Jeremy

Last edited by niceguy; 06-09-2023 at 02:57 PM.