Conversation Between I3LAZEN and brnxv8
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. brnxv8
    01-22-2009 05:43 PM
    wussup blazen i was wonderin if u could give me a lil info. first off i have a 07 se. i been a member of the forum for a while now but i still have not posted any pics yet. i will. i noticed you have done the complete interior led swap for blue. im dying to do this mod. im a professional avionics installer an i work for a government contractor so im proficiant with soldering. i do all electrical mods on the car myself. my question is what leds do i need? where do i get them and how many will i need to do the doors speedo cluster, a/c display/controls an the lil ambient light in the dome? steering wheel also if possible. i have an aftermaket stereo so i wont need to do the main display. im getting the same varad system you have after i get the same led tail lights you have. i hate to copy but there isn't much out there for our cars :/ i already have the e&g grill, 20 inch diamo 25k rims wrapped in lexani rubber. 20000k hid head lights an fog lights (they look sic!) lol an a full system. hit me up! thanks in advance for any info you can provide me!