Conversation Between 96SEmaxB and Product_Of_Korea
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. 96SEmaxB
    06-03-2009 12:40 PM
    Yeah, the shop he works for is in blaine too - give him a call!
  2. Product_Of_Korea
    06-02-2009 05:35 PM
    I live in stacy now but i work out in blaine.

Im doing the swap my self The only real modification that needs to be done is putting on the 3.0 timing onto the 3.5 which can be a PIA. and converting drive by wire to wire driven But its pretty much drop in.

But yeah ill probley give him a call tonight or tommorrow and meet up with him after work.

BTW my name is andy
  3. 96SEmaxB
    06-02-2009 05:26 PM
    i just told him, i'll send u his cell and you all can meet up, where you living now? he's still on 1st street - and i have NO tune, which is part of my problem (a/f wise) it's just intake and exhaust basically - when i baught the car though the guy lived in GUAM and he said it was tuned to 1/8 specs out there - whatever that means - i had to replace the trans last year - and he had a stage 3 clutch in it - so i have NO clue what's been done to it... and yeah 300$ for a low mileage 3.5 is a GOOOOOD deal, i was looking at one for 650$ with 80k on it.. the swap for someone to do is about another 800 though.. there are some modifications you have to do so i've heard.. just replaced motormounts with poly inserts too, that made a HUGE difference, helped w/ tranny flex as well - i'll pm you his number and send him a text (my brother his name is jordon) he said he's down, he'll probably beat you off the line by a long shot, but you'ol catch him in 3rd..
  4. Product_Of_Korea
    06-02-2009 03:31 PM
    lol now i remeber. Its been a while. I use to live in those town homes right next to those appartments. I just moved out of westridge last febuary. I remember your bro's white grand prix to lol. I remember i wanted to race him. The offer is still on the table

I like the sounds of your set up man doesnt sound to raspy. What are you tuning with??? And yeah i cant wait till a do my 3.5 swap. I got a deal on a 3.5 that i couldnt pass up. 300 bucks with 70k on it.
  5. 96SEmaxB
    06-02-2009 02:09 PM
  6. 96SEmaxB
    06-02-2009 02:09 PM
    I used to live in those apartments across from the fields.., my brother drives a White Grand prix debadged and just higher than basic boltons.. lives right down the road on 1st st - i think my black GLE just had an injen sticker on it.. - i have a (non rusted) 96 lol - only paid 3k for it - TONS of miles on it though, had to replace some stuff (struts, gaskets all around) now i have full exhaust from stillen y-pipe back monza pacesetter 2.5 - intake, 70mm pathy throttle with IM spacers and TB spacers (makes a huge difference) - B&M sts, some gauges (air intake, trans temp, a/f with wideband) and 00vi....need to get pullys next - i want to do a 3.5swap bad, but i think i might just go boost.. ppl are getting awsome numbers out of low .bar... (like 4-6conservativepsi and stock internals) almost around 360whp

take some more pix~! i'll get some new ones of mine, the one i have up is about a year old.. done alot since then.
  7. Product_Of_Korea
    06-01-2009 05:14 PM
    Ah dude are you the guy that use to live in autum hills???
  8. Product_Of_Korea
    06-01-2009 05:00 PM
    Yeah that tan car is now my parts car lol. Now i have a rusty 96 se lol. But i will hopefully be dropping in a 3.5 next weekend. So it will be a quick and rusty 4th gen lol
  9. 96SEmaxB
    06-01-2009 03:05 PM
    oh YOUR the guy w/ the tan 4th gen lol - i was the dude w/ the black 4th auto GLE POS - finally upgraded to a 96 5mt - just did top and bottom 00vi this week and also just paid for pistons, cam, lifters and new clutch - so we'll see what i get after that - but i'm thinking about parting out now and getting an 05 STI, but we'll see what happens.. Things all good in the hood?
  10. Product_Of_Korea
    05-27-2009 07:22 PM
    Yo im the guy that use to live in forest lake i live in stacy now