Conversation Between SCI and pbn85
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. pbn85
    11-03-2009 12:35 PM
    yoo thanks a lot, I really appreciate it!

I ended up turning it back to stock to see if it would sell quicker but still no one wanted to buy it....soo since I figured Im gonna keep it I put all the mods back on so it looks how it was before lol
  2. pbn85
    11-16-2008 06:34 AM
    yea you def. feel a big difference with headers. If's definitely worth the money. But I usually dont go to meets. Maybe i'll check out the big ones, like the once a year meet. But there are lots of weekly meets and theyre mostly crap. hit me up if you plan on going to a meet here
  3. SCI
    11-13-2008 01:25 PM
    SCI
    ok, killa queens in tha buildin'!!! i think i met sum dudes from queens at the nyc meet, i think they called there crew "no comparison" they had alot of there max's at the meet and even more the previous summer. Def. had sum nice 4th gens and a few sick 5th gens the kid i talked to said there team is like 40 max's deep !!! i aint no yall nyc dudes luv max's like that. Im from Hartford,Ct and we luv max's to out here too. How much did u drop for the headers? did u also get the y-pipe and are u tuned? i've seen+heard clips on youtube and they sound sick as hell...do u like the sound of the exhaust after the headers? hollback@ya boy_peace
  4. pbn85
    11-13-2008 04:33 AM
    yoo thanks bro...yea I live in Queens, NY. cattman headers are kick ***. they way the car pulls after 3k is crazy. thanks for the compliment too. yea lotta the nyc maximas are really hooked up...mine is nothing compared to theirs lol. def. get the headers, youll be very happy
  5. SCI
    11-12-2008 09:24 PM
    SCI
    Thanx for the compliment homie,i appreciate it!!!Yeah the NYC meets are always mad fun,so many sick max's u have no choice 2 get motivated about modding your car!!! Me and my sis try 2 make at least one in the summertime,the pics. in my album are from the one this summer. Where are u from? you def. gotta come to one in the summer of 09' i wanna see ya max in person it looks amazing in your pics. how are the gains from ya cattman haeders? i want them soooo bad,do feel a huge difference in the way the car pulls? holla@ya boy_SCI