Conversation Between MidN1te and Kquezada28
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Kquezada28
    10-26-2009 08:33 PM
    man mind sending me some pics of the car? i wanna see the drop....my email is kquezada28@yahoo.com like i said i like the look of the s tech but if it will cause problems i might second guess it...
  2. MidN1te
    10-26-2009 07:01 PM
    hey good to meetya! yea i loved the look of the s-tech drop.. but now that i'm on h-techs.. it seems like a nice drop.. not as aggresive but a nice drop... kinda just sits with just a lil gap above the tires, but with the s-techs, its like no gap..

dont get it twisted, if i could go with the s-techs and not have problems and have a not a crappy ride, i would lol.

but it does put alot of stress on the other components and i didnt wanna go that route again...
  3. Kquezada28
    10-26-2009 06:23 PM
    hey whats up...so im from Chicago and i DEFINITELY dont have any smooth rides and it is my daily ride...is there a big difference in the drop between the two spring?? and ya also a big fan of the s2000 sharp car...my dad had a toyota supra 97 twin turbo....very sad he let go of it lol thats a fun car....but like i said havent dropped the car yet because scared of winter lol but still doing research on what to do