Conversation Between athlon omega and intrepidnegro
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. athlon omega
    11-09-2013 08:06 PM
    I feel your pain, bro. In my case the TCM computer was part of the issue. Even though it was changed, the problem still continued. It turns out the transmission housing itself was warped and loosing pressure. I'd recommend changing the TCM first as it's cheaper. If it still exists after that, then the WHOLE transmission should be replaced, not rebuilt as your housing may be warped.
  2. intrepidnegro
    11-05-2013 08:25 PM
    hello pal, i read your post the p0744 code of death, im in the same situation, i replace cam sensors (2) crank sensor, valve body, repair the entire tranny, install the entire kit the 6 shift solenoids and the 3 pressure solenoids from rostra, oil new an the damned code p0744 still hapen intermitently like a 4 or 5 times at day when i go like a 80 mill and when i must stop, i apply the brakes and then the car make te downshift the god damned car puts in limp and estay in 5 spd, if i turn of the car off and on again the car runs fine this fail es more comon when the car is cold like the mornings can you tell me was the final solution to this problem in your case, only left me change the tcm or make a molotov bomb and burn the f"%$&& nippon car tnks a lot bro sorry for my english i from mex