Conversation Between SouthFlMaxTech and bugatti max
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. bugatti max
    04-06-2009 06:48 PM
    im gonna maybe just do everything but turbo. i dont want to hurt the engine
  2. SouthFlMaxTech
    04-04-2009 09:48 PM
    Hey man I have looking into it a little seems like there is a place out of CA that has put a turbo on a 6 gen but I have to call them monday and see if it will work with the auto trans and what not.. you do have auto dont you? also from what I can tell on-line it looks like the kit is around 5-6k with out install so let me know if you still want me to call and ask some questions about it.. they clame to get just under 400 hp to the wheels. but in coloardo you will be at a lot less becuase of the elvation but still will be fast as hell. also have you talked to apollos2 about me? he knows me by name.. like I said I have worked on his car and then I left the state but I am coming back in a month or so. so let me know if you still want me to look into this for you and I will also after this is done I dought you would pass the coloardo emissions.. I was able to pass with my maxima (96 vq35 turbo) but it was a major pain in the butt and took me 4 trys. so ill talk to you soon.
  3. SouthFlMaxTech
    03-30-2009 01:35 PM
    yes I could do the install where are you out of? where do you live and dont they have a kit for that now? let me know my cell is 7724759373 or email me at turbobird1989@aol.com thanks.
  4. bugatti max
    03-22-2009 11:04 AM
    hey. im a 6th gen maxima owner and was wondering since u r a machanic. could u install a whole turbo?