Conversation Between Conkey and Zericmz
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Zericmz
    08-01-2014 12:05 PM
    Hey Conkey,
    Sorry it's been so long that I haven't been in touch. Been busy busy lately it seems. Got the old turd gen sold in the last month! But ended up fracturing my thumb and had to get some x rays after wrecking a dirt bike so that ate up a bit of my fun fund lol. Been thinking of selling the R6 here soon, downgrade to cruiser that I can't get into trouble on. I must ask, have you sold the S/C kit yet? I was thinking if I sold the bike I would pick that up so I would still have something fun while I wait on my Z haha. Finally off to paint so while I wait on engine parts to come in I've just been doing a lot of catfishing. How did your bike come along? Seemed like it was coming along very nicely from your last message.
  2. Conkey
    06-20-2014 09:48 PM
    Hey I've been trying to send those bike pics- I'm just not on here often enough to get through it, and it doesn't seem right to post stuff in the Maxima pages...

Nonetheless I went for a ride about two weeks ago now and discovered a pinhole leak in the gas tank. Very frustrating! I've cleaned and dried the tank and just have to coat it with a tank sealer now. Nearly there I hope. I also applied for collector plates so hopefully that will come through by the time its on the road.

How's the Maxima project going?

All the best,
    Sean