Conversation Between Comp625 and Kmoney
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Kmoney
    11-14-2013 04:42 PM
    Is this what u mean by led from bottom to top?
  2. Kmoney
    11-14-2013 12:13 PM
    sup. sorry i didnt reply back yesterday. was busy at work and could check my emails until today. as of right now, i cant see the other picture cuz my work computer wont allow it. but its something that can be done in a day as i have th spare housing at my desposer. i do all the work on my housing and swap when the customer bring their car. i do installation for a fee if requested. so what u want done is just the led strip? the first picture, is with dual halo and strip going top to bottom. so am guessing the other picture(my work) is something similar? when i get home, i will go over this email again to see the picture and give you the quote.
  3. Comp625
    11-13-2013 10:00 PM
    The messageboard wouldn't let me exceed 1000 characters. Here are the two pics that I mentioned in my other post.

4. Comp625
    11-13-2013 09:59 PM
    Hey KMoney,

Your work is fantastic! Assuming you still do headlamp mods, can you give me a design quote? I have a '10 Maxima with stock HIDs.

1. I'm looking for 6000k color temp LED strips along the side and bottom edges of the headlamp unit itself, with extra LED's lights around the iris. See below two pictures as examples (the 2nd pic is your work).

2. I'm in southwest Connecticut. Would we do a headlamp swap? Do you also do the installation? I know nothing about car electrical wiring.

3. I was hoping to have LED's to the brake vents (next to the foglamps). Is that something you can do as well?

4. How long is the process from start to finish? Is the headlamp swap something that can be done in a day or would I be out of headlights for at least several days?

Thanks in advance. Let me know what you think!