Conversation Between carsnwomen91 and SandyMax96
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. SandyMax96
    07-21-2012 12:06 AM
    Yup. I hope to have it soon. I've already set apart some funds I was gonna use for the 01VI, but this I've gotta have!!! I've been wanting one ever since I began modding. And I know that they are hard to come by, especially for 96 Auto's like myself!
  2. carsnwomen91
    07-19-2012 06:42 PM
    siiick. ya that vid ws too short i'll check it out later tonight... and don't hesitate on making more vids and posting links here http://forums.maxima.org/general-max...l?ref=esp-link

your setup is rare so vids are greatly appreciated. also glad your hosting on youtube so even 5 years from now people will have a reference damn .org with old broken links lol
  3. SandyMax96
    07-19-2012 06:21 PM
    Anytime man. And I hear ya. They are stupid hard to find and expensive to make, but I'm not gonna lie. I looooove the way it sounds. Oh, and I have a new video up on youtube with the new exhaust I got. Let me know what you think
  4. carsnwomen91
    07-19-2012 04:19 PM
    DUUDE thanks sooo much for that pic!!! thats a really good angle i didn't have yet! no need to measure stock headers... i'm no longer going the shorty header route anyway. either waiting on someone to sell obx v2 headers or making this equal y pipe. you like your sound don't ya? lol
  5. SandyMax96
    07-19-2012 01:50 PM
    Hey man. I just got a chance to read your questions on youtube about my header setup, and I'll do the best of my ability to answer coherently. Lol

1. I just get if anything a tiny bit of difference in top end, but not anything significant since the Y-pipe is the one doing the work and not headers.
    2. I don't know the exact width of the stock headers, but I'll measure them out for ya if you'd like since I have them lying around in my garage.
    3. The stock headers are merged into one outlet/pipe from the getgo. Unlike the eBay ones which have runners for each separate runner going into the collector.

And I just saw that you got your answer, lol. And yeah, I have some pics of my stillen Y installed on my car. I'll post them up right here.