Conversation Between Max_Sleeper and Juggernaut23
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Juggernaut23
    03-02-2011 04:44 AM
    Trust me.Spend the coin on appearance items. I just wanted the enhanced breathing to give it a lil umphhhh over stock.I am used to driving a 9 sec supra to work each day and this is no match so I wont go out of my way on adding min HP gains to the max and waste more money.
    If I can find a tuner that allows me to load the stock tune back in at any time I will spend the money.This way when I sell this sucker I can sell all the mods with the tune/tuner tool with it and recoop some $$ back.Even if its just a lil. I hope diablosport or somebody makes a tuner that really works.The bully dog seems generic and doesnt do ****.
  2. Max_Sleeper
    03-01-2011 03:04 AM
    Yea I talked to a tune shop who worked on a max and added the Borla, K&N CAI, and a UPREV tune and he said it added 23whpbut with K&N boasting a 13whp gain alone idk if another 2000$(exhaust and tune) is worth another 10whp. I have the speedview app with a 10m accuracy setting and I have run a 14.0 stock 3 times at 530am in South Jersey so I will see what the Intake alone brings me and think about investingmore money into some appearance mods.
  3. Juggernaut23
    02-28-2011 05:43 PM
    It is working pretty good but without a tune its almost pointless.Looks to me if people just bought the rc2 intake that would be the peak in HP until a tune is inserted.The exhaust sounds good and with a tune there is definte power to be had with a intake,ypipe,and the borla cat back .
  4. Max_Sleeper
    02-28-2011 01:41 PM
    Any update on how that borla exhaust system is working I was considering getting it but if it slows down the top end and barely helps the low end then i'll save my 1000$