Conversation Between jaymaxo6ny and joedizZ1984
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. joedizZ1984
    03-28-2012 05:03 PM
    oh good **** i work at the citgo right on vets highway... i havet actually met the guys from the forum so im gonna meet up with a few tommorrow... not really familiar with that area but maybe there used to b a benigans... theres like a parking garage and theres a wing place two doors down... shoot me a text tommorrow if you wanna meet up well head over there names joe everyone knows me as dizz... 6317048079
  2. jaymaxo6ny
    03-28-2012 03:11 PM
    im from holbrook, i actually work in bohemia. chipotle is that were benigans used to be? what time are you guys meeting up? yea im trying to get some people to meet up tonight to. let me know whattime maybe me and my buddies will meet up with you and your boys. im jay by the way, good to meet you. my buddy found a couple of guys on the forums from here to get together so maybe we can get a nice crowd. i got a couple of buddies with different cars like a charger and vette and camaro.
  3. joedizZ1984
    03-28-2012 03:25 AM
    thanx man... from the mastic shirley side but i live in bohemia now.... yeah im meeting up with a few other guys thursday night near chipotle on motor pkway where u from?
  4. jaymaxo6ny
    03-27-2012 06:07 PM
    hey buddy where on long island you from? nice max by the way looks good. me and a buddy are trying to get together maxima guys from long island to meet up. we live in suffolk county.