Conversation Between solo413 and J2FRESH
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. J2FRESH
    03-16-2011 09:30 PM
    oh ok cool. yea ride was fine but im out here in Cali so our streets are not that bad. i recommend rolling your rear fenders too just in case better safe than sorry. but i never lowered my car how i wanted to cause i didnt roll my fenders otherwise i would have been slammed just time and money didnt allow me to keep the car for me to get it done but goodluck on your wheel/stance
  2. solo413
    03-16-2011 07:43 PM
    thanks so much for the info, im working on getting my coilovers now hopefully will have them by the end of the summer. was the ride smooth on the small tires stretched out?
  3. J2FRESH
    03-16-2011 07:24 PM
    hey wassup yea i had 19x9.5 all around with 45 offset. tires were stretched 225-35-19 and car was dropped on k-sport springs 2inch drop than later jic magic coilovers. i had no rubbing issues. but i did have a spacer on the rear to push the rims out to match the front. w/o the spacer the rear rims tucked in which was fine but the front wheels were flush to the fender so it didnt look right so thats y i had spacers on the rear to match the front
  4. solo413
    03-16-2011 06:09 PM
    whats up J? I did a google search to see how 19x9.5 will fit on 2k max and ur pics came up. I have a set sitting in my garage i bought for my wifes car and decided to actually keep them for my max. ur set up is nice! what size tires do u put on them and is ur car dropped? thanks for the info!