Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Can anyone vouch for 07-silvermax?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 07:50 PM

Can anyone vouch for 07-silvermax?

As the title states, I am about to send some money and parts to him in exchange for some of his parts.....just looking for feedback if anyone has it?

So far, he's given me no reason to worry about the transaction, but you can never be too safe

Anyone know/done business with him - and if so would you post or PM? Thanks!
Old 01-25-2010, 05:15 AM

Try here
Old 01-25-2010, 05:37 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I've moved this to the appropriate forum. For any online transaction between individuals, I'd use Paypal or some sort of escrow service to ensure you have some protection in case things go wrong, no matter how good the person's feedback/reputation is. You can even go one step further and use your credit card through Paypal, that way you have two levels of protection. Unless it is someone you can trust, always categorize the transaction in Paypal as payment for goods, not as a gift (sometimes sellers ask you to do this because it saves them Paypal fees), because even though the person receiving the money will be charged a fee, you will be eligible to file a claim with Paypal if the deal goes south. If you use the gift option, there is no buyer protection because you basically declared that you didn't buy anything by saying it was a gift payment. Anyway, just my two cents.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by dummy76
As the title states, I am about to send some money and parts to him in exchange for some of his parts.....just looking for feedback if anyone has it?

So far, he's given me no reason to worry about the transaction, but you can never be too safe

Anyone know/done business with him - and if so would you post or PM? Thanks!
, remember if a transaction doesnt go well you can have paypal help you and start a dispute. Thats wat it for for a safe and secure transaction
Old 01-28-2010, 10:27 AM

I can. Has great feedback on ebay too.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...dback&items=25