Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

NISMO0604 lied, stole, and put my life in danger

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 06:15 PM
Banned

NISMO0604 lied, stole, and put my life in danger

i bought the car from nismo0604 last year i'm finally pissed off enough to make a thread about it.

i had a tire blow out today.
the tire had a plug in it.
THE PLUG WAS IN THE SIDEWALL
you could have ****ing killed me, my passenger, and the other people traveling on the road you pos.
the tires on the car when i bought it were down to the metal braid(which i found out after a month of owning it) ever heard of getting an alignment hackjob?
he gave me two 'used tires" when i bought the car. he said he didn't like their 'traction'
they are $300 yoko avs sports which have amazing traction. i should have known from there.
so i put on the tires and 6k miles later BAMN. it blows out.
thanks buddy.
but wait it gets better.

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....219&highlight=
from that thread he started where he PROMISED ME repeatedly i was getting every accessory he had for the car, which is why i paid what i did for it and he makes this thread three weeks later. just hoping i wasn't watching the forums buddy? then i call him out on it and wow not one reply after i called him out.

my post:
pay me my money.
where is my GPS ANTENNA???
where is my DASH trim pieces that are missing? oh wait your selling them in this thread.
where is the $500 check you were going to cut for me?
i like the fact your have ignored my phone calls and repeatedly said you would call me back and you didn't.
i guess those are the rims you said i would get but when i went to pick up the car you said you never had them...
i like the AVN that is ****ed and i had to pay out of pocket to get fixed after you sold it to me.
i like how you installed the brakes backwards.
i like how you didn't crimp your power wire or how you don't sand down the paint where you installed your ground.
i like the fact i asked if your car had ever been in an accident and you said no and i find broken glass inside both front and rear door panels and inside the center console...
i like how you sold me an amp that have ****ed up RCA inputs and is a hunk of junk
i like how you sold me rainbow pro vandiums that you knew were bad and i had to buy a new set which i then had to sell to fix the car you sold me.
i like how the rotors were warped as **** and i had to change them and the brakes the day after i bought the car yet you assured me the car was fine mechanically...but how would i know you wouldn't let me drive it on the highway.
i like how you said you were giving me all the accessories you had for the car and look here you go posting a thread about all these extras....

there is so much more he ****ed up on the car i can't even begin to name. my friends all call him hackjob because all of last year i was fixing all the stupid half assed work he did on that maxima.

you can say it's my fault for not noticing it all and i did buy it as is. but after promising me money and never cutting a check, ignoring all phone calls, and flat out lying to my face when i bought the car and now the tire blow out which could have cost multiple people their lives...we can see what kind of guy he really is.

then he tried to sell his 350z he bought after selling me the max, which couldn't afford the payments on. It happened to get into a MAJOR accident 2 days after he bought it(idiot doesn't know how to drive) which he neglected to mention in his for sale thread. hmm just like what you did to me. i'll find that thread later. i wasn't about to let him screw another orger like he screwed me so i called him out again in it and he once again didn't say a word to me and let the thread die. not one post.

guilty as charged.

nismo if i ever see you again you are getting a beating. for me and my passenger's lives which you put in danger. i could care less that you can't work on cars and are a hack mechanic.

i'm throughly pissed off at the moment.

--jon
Old 05-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Banned

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....t=#post6382672

guess he is trying to sell his 350z again on the org. i was just browsing and found the thread. he is lying in it about it having only slight rear bumper damage. it was a MAJOR accident.

this guy is a real piece of work.
Old 05-08-2008, 06:42 PM
¯\(°_o)/¯

Originally Posted by Torgus

nismo if i ever see you again you are getting a beating. for me and my passenger's lives which you put in danger. i could care less that you can't work on cars and are a hack mechanic.

i'm throughly pissed off at the moment.

--jon
We will not have any of this in here, present yourself as an adult, not as a child on the playground at elementary school.
Old 05-08-2008, 06:50 PM
Banned

your life wasn't put in danger today was it?

if i gave you a tire with a plug in it's sidewall and your friend who is expecting his 1st son in a few hours is in the car with you and it blows out maybe you would feel the same way huh?

i'm sorry i forgot adults don't hit each other.

oh wait they do...sometimes they kill people and even sometimes they start wars as well(bush).

saying violence isn't an adult thing is whack.

if you don't like what i wrote then remove it. don't make a post saying it's not allowed and then paint me as a child on a playground. i don't need a mod insulting me. please present yourself as an adult and do not insult me by referring to me as a school boy. i'm not trying to get into an argument with you. i just don't feel your post added anything to this thread. if anything it takes away my validity of my statements by portraying me as a young child on a school yard.
Old 05-08-2008, 06:57 PM
¯\(°_o)/¯

You are done here until next week, have a nice vacation and remember to remove the chip off your shoulder when you return..