Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Schreiber117

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 07:23 AM

Schreiber117

Just to let the .org community know that my "buyer beware" posting issues HAVE NOT been resolved by Jonathan Scheiber/Schreiber117! I HAVE tried multiple contacts (answer your PM's and multiple phone calls Schreiber) to get my payment ("worthless paper") back for redemption...it IS good! I don't care to try anymore to "prove" I was right, honest and good faith buyer- anyone can see that from locked posting and my replies to his feedback in my buyer/seller rating and my immediate repeated responses to .org moderator.
I have been promised (in writing/PMrecord!!!!)the return of my payment since February 29, 2008...still nothing I hope the .org moderators will adjust my buyer/seller feedback accordingly. All of this could have been avoided with decent communication skills from the seller, looking at the FACTS and not using the word "fraud" next to my name OR payment!. If you really want to "fully resolve" this BS...send me my payment back NOW...you don't need to keep my "worthless paper" any longer Jonathan!
Jonathan, I'm NOT trying to hurt you. I don't understand why this payment was not honored immediately-it was/IS 100% genuine...which is why I want it back! I don't need/want the part anymore and whoever deals with you in the future can decide for themselves. However, I greatly resent your "feedback" that infers that I am less than 100% honest and then string me out to get my payment returned as you promised.

Note: I finally recieved my retrned payment: postmarked 03/18/2008. I took it to the bank and they couldn't understand what the problem was but the check was cashed, I have my money and NOW this whole episode can be history. I'll ask .org to revise my buyer/seller rating accordingly! This was a first and hopefully, the last.
Doug Parker/packerZ

Last edited by packerZ; 03-24-2008 at 06:02 AM.
Old 03-25-2008, 04:58 PM
Administrator

Finally! Glad it's over and you got your money back.