Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Don't buy from Sport Compact.

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 09:22 AM

Don't buy from Sport Compact.

I order my KYB's and Progress sprins for them on the 6th. Long story short.I had the car apart on a lift on the confirmed shipping date. Only the Stuts showed up no shocks and springs( Everthing was double checked by them to be ready and instock) OK NOT!! Sprins are delayed 2-3 weeks and shocks showed up today, WTF order was to be all together and I got triple billed for shipping, Paid shipping on all three items that were to come together. They are sending my Tein's and sometime next week?? Also I had to pay 170$ to put my car back together so I did not have to pay storage. I asked for money off and back for total screw up my order and they said it was my fault and they are not paying for anything. NEVER BUY FROM THEM.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:33 AM

dang. yeh id be pised man. sorry you trouble though. rustys offroad put a screwing like that on me before.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:53 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I have always had top notch service from them.

In a way, it IS your fault for jumping the gun... Never take anything apart till you have the parts IN YOUR HANDS!

SCO does not stock most of the stuff, you order from them, and then they contact the manufacturer and have it direct shipped to you... So blame the manufacturers for most of the screw up since THEY tell SCO they have it.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by upstatemax

In a way, it IS your fault for jumping the gun... Never take anything apart till you have the parts IN YOUR HANDS!

SCO does not stock most of the stuff, you order from them, and then they contact the manufacturer and have it direct shipped to you... So blame the manufacturers for most of the screw up since THEY tell SCO they have it.
I also have had very good service with them up till now. I have been using them for three years. It always came on time with the Trax number. I never had an issue with it being late only early. But when the oder is to come all toghter it get frustrating I also was triple billed on shipping cause they charged my for all 3 parts. Also did not match a price I had from another vender so a paid 48$ more to use them. But like I said I was happy with them till now. And I triple checked the tracking number and everthing was on time. What I don't understand is if there was a issue with the timing of the springs, why I was never notified? So now I'm out 218$ between the non install and price difference. Next time I will buy from someone else. Kinda sux cause I have spent well on 3g's with them building multipule cars. OH ps never got into it cause was so upset with the springs it did not matter anyway, But the shocks did'nt come either showed up yesterday.
Old 03-19-2008, 02:43 PM
Droppin logs

Agreed. My experiences with them have always been great, there used to be a member (Y2KSteve?) that worked there and he was always helpful.
Old 03-19-2008, 08:54 PM

... Never take anything apart till you have the parts IN YOUR HANDS!