Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

MaxedOutR34, Where are you?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 10:08 PM
Willing to learn

MaxedOutR34, Where are you?

I have had all the silence that I can stand, it's deafening!

All the consideration for you went out the window when I realized that you were indeed visiting the forums without responding to my PM's.

I know stuff happens every now and then, but YOU my little friend have really pulled a disappearing act this time. Or should I say again? Seems that this is not the first time you have been MIA and unresponsive to your buyers!

It is not about the money, or the part; that is long past. This is about you being accountable to others who trust you enough to send you money without ever seeing you. I hope anyone who reads this will think twice about buying anything sight unseen from you. Also, any prospective buyers from MaxedOutR34 please PM me and I will give you all the details you could possibly need to prevent this from happening to you.
Old 04-04-2006, 06:50 PM
Still chugging along...

x eleventy billion. I think I've waited long enough as well. If he was going to complete the sale he would have by now. He has been given every opportunity to do the right thing or at least present a good reason why he hasn't communicated or shipped. I may not get my $15 back from paypal but at least it will freeze his paypal account and he'll have to go to the trouble of opening a new account if he intends to take anyone else's money and run. Does anyone here know Mr. Ellison Clark personally? I'd like to get to know him better...
Old 04-05-2006, 06:53 PM
Still chugging along...

Well paypal said that the seller's business practices sucked and gave me a refund. Yay paypal! Boo MaxedOutR34!
Old 04-05-2006, 08:40 PM
Willing to learn

I also won my Paypal dispute with MaxedOutR34. Full refund.

Guess he ain't worth dealing with after all. You know, some measure of trust must be present on faceless internet transactions for them to work out to the satisfaction of both parties. Apparently Paypal agrees with the buyers here.

Hopefully the moderators of these forums will agree as well. If they can ban a member for what sometimes seems like trivial back and forth words here, surely it can be seen that this guy needs a permaban for this activity.
Old 04-06-2006, 05:49 AM
Boosted Panda

I was also scammed, by him, will be doing the paypal thing now.
BUYERS BEWARE!
Old 04-06-2006, 09:36 AM
THIS IS...

Wow, sounds like a shady ****. Wont be buying from that chodestick.