Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Do Not Buy From Andys Auto Sport.com

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2005, 11:28 AM

Do Not Buy From Andys Auto Sport.com

DO NOT BUY FROM ANDYSAUTOSPORT.COM!!!

On June 6th I called up andysautosport.com to order 18" Multi-Piece, Graphite finish CR RacingHarts wrapped in Nitto 555's. I had my heart set on these wheels and when the order was completed I was told that I should have the wheels in about 2 weeks. I waited a month... nothing. So I called they told me it would be another 2 week RacingHart was having a problem. This same line was given to me for the next 4 months.

The begining of Nov. rolls around and still no wheels. So I call and ask for a refund. They say OK. Another 2 weeks go by and no credit on my credit card statement. I call up to see the status of this. They say they have no record of me asking for a refund. I say fine just put it through now for me. This is when I am told that there will be a 10% processing fee. Basically I am supposed to give $266.00 away and have no wheels.

I go off on the guy and say I'm getting my lawyers involved to see where it gets me. I call back 3 hrs later and ask to speak with the highest person incharge. This supervisor assures me that he will see to it that I have my wheels in 30-45 days (this is from Nov. 23rd) because he is the supervisor and he will go through a new distributor. Now I'm excited that I'm getting my wheels. He also told me to call back 2 weeks from Nov. 23rd to update me on the situation. I do this and leave messages on his voicemail. Of course he didn't call me back.

Another week goes by an my credit card statement comes in with a refund from them but of course not a full refund. They stole the $266 from me and didnt put the full refund on.

They took the intiative to cancel my order when the last I spoke with them they were getting me the wheels. Now as it stands I have to find a new set of wheels and they will put the $266 of my money towards another set of wheels.

I will be contacting the Attorney Generals Office even after I get another set of wheels, but I had my heart set on the beautiful RacingHarts, now the only way I can get new wheels is by going with something else.

Please be sure to pass this on to anyone and everyone. They are so stupid over there to realize that not refunding me $266 will cost them more in the long run since anyone who reads this will never buy from them in the future.

I already know that my friend with a G20 (who knows about my situation) saw on one of his forums someone suggesting to buy from andy's autosport he told them of my situation and guess who lost out on a sale that was probably well over $266. Nice marketing move Andy's. Smart.

-Steve
Old 04-15-2005, 11:29 AM

To update the situation,
They told me in December to check out Axis for my next set of wheels. So I told them I wanted the Milanos in January. They say that this model is on back order for 8 weeks so I'm say fine order them because I wouldn't be putting them on in dead of winter any way. So I call about 4 wks later to see whats going on... leave messages no one calls me back.

Several weeks later I get intouch and they say that they are still on back order. So I ask for every model of Axis that is on back order and decide to go with Axis Mods since those they can get. This is on a Friday and the guys say he will call me back. Never calls me back what a shock. I finally get a hold of him 5 days later and now they cannot get any Axis brand wheels either. Then the guy just cuts me off and sends me to someone elses voicemail.

To top it all off the image link to thier wheel catalog is a Racing Hart wheel next to and Axis wheel WTF is that!

I'm ready to hop on a plane to California and introduce all of them to my friend Louis (Full name Louisville Slugger). Also they advertise in Super Street and other big name mags. So i was thinking about calling up SS and asking when thier next ad goes in I want and Ad right next to it describing the service they give. I don't care if it cost $3000 I just want to hurt thier business.

Hopefully everyone else learns from me and does not buy from this awful establishment.

-Steve
Old 04-15-2005, 12:21 PM

dam bro that sucks, i dont think you should spend the money and go all the way to cali just for that man. Let it be, once you get your money thats all that matters
Old 04-15-2005, 12:32 PM

I was going to get my wheels through a website which I won't name, and things were already started to sound problematic, so I cancelled the entire order and just went through discount tire. I think that was the best decision I made regarding wheels.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:54 PM

i know a shop that can get axis mods. look in my sig.
Old 04-15-2005, 01:29 PM

yep, their stuff is crap too, i will pass the word to anyone that needs aftermarket to not go to andysautosport. good luck man.
Old 04-29-2005, 10:44 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

You need to contact the Better business bureau and the federal trade commission. They can not keep 10% of something they did not sell you. Similar situation happened to me except I got quoted a price shipped, then turned around and said I had to pay COD for shipping. I called to cancel they kept a percentage of my money. 2 years later I get a check from them. They did to many people and the FED trade commission did something about it and I got my money back in the end. Need to log on to www.bbb.com and handle your business. You ll be amazed how many complaints they may have against them. Your report only weighs them down some more.

Jaime
Old 05-01-2005, 04:24 PM
Do unto others...

THAT'S what I'M talkin' about!!

Originally Posted by JAY25
You need to contact the Better business bureau and the federal trade commission. They can not keep 10% of something they did not sell you. Similar situation happened to me except I got quoted a price shipped, then turned around and said I had to pay COD for shipping. I called to cancel they kept a percentage of my money. 2 years later I get a check from them. They did to many people and the FED trade commission did something about it and I got my money back in the end. Need to log on to www.bbb.com and handle your business. You ll be amazed how many complaints they may have against them. Your report weighs them down some more.

Jaime
True, true
Old 05-22-2009, 11:53 AM

Bump. Haven't been on here in a long time, but I just want to warn against buying products from andysautosport.com.