Audio and Electronics Discuss in-car entertainment systems, audio and video systems, car alarms and other electronics topics.

remote start & alarm in 6 speed / pricing?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 10:43 AM
MaximaFreak

Originally Posted by super_crab_man
dood, read your stupid posts, then read Don's posts
he gives reasonable, unbiased, and intelligent answers

you just ramble on like your cool and how you installed car alarms in college (did you do that before or after the keg stands) but you have no credibility and are obviously not a professional, so just keep your comments to yourself

as for my location, i dont live in texas or new jersey, i'm from philly
I read my "stupid" posts - and I'm not finding any fault in them except where I told you to **** off after pissing on our suggestions (that you ASKED for), I think that's fair.

Not a professional? I work for PricewaterhouseCoopers as an IT Manager ... I venture to say I'm probably 10x more professional than you will ever be. In fact, you may not even know who they are, so let me outline it for you. #81 of the best places to work according to Fortune and the #1 professional services firm globally. 180,000 employees in 180 different countries.

That said, I also happen to be a pretty well respected member of this community. I own and operate a Maxima enthusiast site, give good advice, make honest sales, and generally try and help people in the Maxima community as much as anyone. In fact, you came in here for help and I offered my opinion of my alarm that I have personal experience with ... I think that qualifies as help.

Yeah, I worked in college, so what? How does that imply I did work immediately following keg stands? Did you even go to college? I'm from Phila too, and you make me embarrassed to say I'm from there.

Grow up and quit being such a crabby b1tch.
Old 01-20-2005, 11:01 AM

Well put, Big Ham...

BTW- PCW hiring? I'm a CCIE currently on the beach...

GC

Originally Posted by Big_Ham
I read my "stupid" posts - and I'm not finding any fault in them except where I told you to **** off after pissing on our suggestions (that you ASKED for), I think that's fair.

Not a professional? I work for PricewaterhouseCoopers as an IT Manager ... I venture to say I'm probably 10x more professional than you will ever be. In fact, you may not even know who they are, so let me outline it for you. #81 of the best places to work according to Fortune and the #1 professional services firm globally. 180,000 employees in 180 different countries.

That said, I also happen to be a pretty well respected member of this community. I own and operate a Maxima enthusiast site, give good advice, make honest sales, and generally try and help people in the Maxima community as much as anyone. In fact, you came in here for help and I offered my opinion of my alarm that I have personal experience with ... I think that qualifies as help.

Yeah, I worked in college, so what? How does that imply I did work immediately following keg stands? Did you even go to college? I'm from Phila too, and you make me embarrassed to say I'm from there.

Old 01-20-2005, 11:13 AM
super_crab_man

I know who they are, they do auditing for us... im not stupid, and i've talked to their recruiters at job fairs, big deal, they pay the same salaries everyone else does

and you aren't professional, you are a childish little ego maniac

and no i won't change my location, if you don't like it you can ban my account

i'll just create another one and resurface elsewhere, and you can ban my ips too, i'll just find an insecure wireless lan somewhere and surf from there, or i'll spoof it

its amazing how clicky and qu33r everyone on this forum is and how you all stick together and gang bang yourselves

its no wonder "real" people don't want to have anything to do with this forum , you ask one simple question and everyone gets immediatley gay

and since everyone and their mother is an administrator on this forum you just go around banning people who challenge your authority

get a life, im done with this crappy website, i'll go get opinions from real professionals next time, not some IT wannabee geek who doesn't even have a parking spot

f|_|cK U, and oh yea you lost a sale for being an a$$, way to go jack offs

Old 01-20-2005, 11:30 AM
I tend to get a bit irritable

Originally Posted by super_crab_man
and no i won't change my location, if you don't like it you can ban my account
Consider it done

i'll just create another one and resurface elsewhere, and you can ban my ips too, i'll just find an insecure wireless lan somewhere and surf from there, or i'll spoof it
Go for it. But according to you this site is useless and you cant stand the people here. So why in the h3ll would you want to come back?

its amazing how clicky and qu33r everyone on this forum is and how you all stick together and gang bang yourselves
No one stuck together YOU ASKED for opions and recieved them. YOU took it upon yourself to become an a$$, in which case you cried about it when it came back at you. Cry me a river, build a bridge and get the f_ck over it.
its no wonder "real" people don't want to have anything to do with this forum , you ask one simple question and everyone gets immediatley gay
Real people? Yet this is the absolute largest forum for Maximas anywhere. And with the exception of arrogant a$$es it maintains itself quite well.
and since everyone and their mother is an administrator on this forum you just go around banning people who challenge your authority
No one challenged my authority. Location is there for a reason. TO POST IT or NOT to post it. Not change it everytime you log on. Its really quite simple.
get a life, im done with this crappy website, i'll go get opinions from real professionals next time, not some IT wannabee geek who doesn't even have a parking spot
Obviously not as your still posting. As well as the post above says youll keep coming back. You even contradict yourself.
f|_|cK U, and oh yea you lost a sale for being an a$$, way to go jack offs
O darn, Im will cry forever now. Have a nice day. Thanks for playin , Buh Bye
Old 01-20-2005, 11:35 AM
MaximaFreak

*whew* glad that's taken care of

Another contractor looking for work ... what a surprise. There's a reason he only talked to PwC people at job fairs ... they probably weren't talking back.
Old 01-20-2005, 11:38 AM

*whew* glad that's taken care of

Another contractor looking for work ... what a surprise. There's a reason he only talked to PwC people at job fairs ... they probably weren't talking back.
He wasnt even worth the time Joel, obviously just a putz looking for someone to occupy his uselss time.

I considered it earlier with a couple days vacation time, but he just got too boring for me...so hes got a permaban. Let him come back, doesnt bother me in the least hell get it again....
Old 01-20-2005, 11:53 AM
Says.."No mo Maximas for me!"

What's childish is that he kept changing his location. What a fool.
Old 01-20-2005, 12:51 PM
MaximaFreak

Originally Posted by Pearl96Max
He wasnt even worth the time Joel, obviously just a putz looking for someone to occupy his uselss time.

I considered it earlier with a couple days vacation time, but he just got too boring for me...so hes got a permaban. Let him come back, doesnt bother me in the least hell get it again....
I hear you Don, you're right. I find faults in logic and I feel the need to fix those flaws. Turns out he was one big flaw ... and there's no fixing that.
Old 01-20-2005, 12:55 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Yo Don, can you edit his location?
Old 01-20-2005, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Pearl96Max
Nick, quite awhile now, ever since I was able to find and use the neutral safety wire and utilize it to safetely start them. You know me...

BTW...where the h3ll have ya been?

--Don
Good news on the 5-speed/6-speed remote start, since I'm planning on getting me a manual tranny in the next vehicle, which I may buy soon. I'm getting bored with my Maxima. I'm going on 4 years of ownership now.

I've been sooooo busy it's not even funny. I'm working two jobs, going to school full time, plus I'm doing all kinds of extracurricular stuff at school too. It definately keeps me busy. I actually haven't been on the forums in months, but I've actually found a few minutes the past couple days to log in and see what's been going on here. I miss all the time I had in high school.

Well, I'll talk to you later!

-Nick

P.S. I've been getting a lot of PMs and e-mails about you, and I keep referring everyone that asks to you... just to let you know that your awesome work doesn't go unappreciated.
Old 01-20-2005, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by MacAlert
Yo Don, can you edit his location?
I dont think so, I looked real quick and couldnt see anything. Ill ask Doug later tonight and/or post it in the mod forum
Old 01-20-2005, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Nick97SE
Good news on the 5-speed/6-speed remote start, since I'm planning on getting me a manual tranny in the next vehicle, which I may buy soon. I'm getting bored with my Maxima. I'm going on 4 years of ownership now.

I've been sooooo busy it's not even funny. I'm working two jobs, going to school full time, plus I'm doing all kinds of extracurricular stuff at school too. It definately keeps me busy. I actually haven't been on the forums in months, but I've actually found a few minutes the past couple days to log in and see what's been going on here. I miss all the time I had in high school.

Well, I'll talk to you later!

-Nick

P.S. I've been getting a lot of PMs and e-mails about you, and I keep referring everyone that asks to you... just to let you know that your awesome work doesn't go unappreciated.
I appreciate it very much Nick. BTW..what car are ya lookin for? I may be selling mine Very soon...And it already has remote start and a few other things done.
Old 01-21-2005, 07:11 AM
我爱台湾

Don, say it ain't so. You selling the car with all the bells and whistles attached. Man going to make me make a trip to check out the ride.
Old 01-21-2005, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by durtty1
Don, say it ain't so. You selling the car with all the bells and whistles attached. Man going to make me make a trip to check out the ride.
Yes sir, as it sits...Time for a bigger car
Old 01-21-2005, 07:37 AM

Damn, your wifes Altima isn't big enough?
Old 01-21-2005, 07:41 AM
MaximaFreak

I too have the feelers out for my car. $8500 OBO. It sits at around 98,000 miles right now.

Bigger is better ... E39 540i/6 or M5.
Old 01-21-2005, 07:49 AM

Damn, your wifes Altima isn't big enough?
We need to both have the 'bigger' cars. She'll either keep the alti or get an '05 Max and Idunno what Im gettin yet. Although Ive been looking at the Cadillac CTS-V lately.

--Don
Old 01-21-2005, 07:58 AM
MaximaFreak

They sure are speed demons, but the Caddy build quality just isn't up to snuff. Friend with a regular CTS had all kinds of interior and exterior trim pieces looking like mierda after only a year. Just a heads up ...

For that price, check out the M35/45 that's coming out next month or the 300C SRT-8.
Old 01-21-2005, 08:01 AM

BTW, hows the shoulder?
Old 01-21-2005, 08:10 AM

BTW, hows the shoulder?
MUCH better thank you.

I bowled 60+ games last without a problem at all.
Old 02-05-2005, 06:36 AM

Don rules, you just owned that kid. Your accord is sick, but Caddy cts-V that thing moves. Sorry to hear about your shoulder. Good luck on picking out your new car. Take care don.