All Motor All Motor Advanced Performance. Talk about Engine Swaps, Internal Engine work. Not your basic Y pipe and Intake Information.

Trying To Justify Cost

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 09:09 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Trying To Justify Cost

I've been debating on doing the 3.5 swap. I've been looking for times that people have been getting with the auto and I've only seen 14.7-16's. Which isn't too impressive for the amount of work involved. So I was concidering an oovi with sc or mevi with sc but I couldn't find any auto times for that either.

So do any of you auto guys have either of those setups with any times? Which one would be the more cost effective upgrade? I'm not looking to go after Supras but I at least want to be faster than a stock 5.5 gen.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:07 PM

I get the feeling Nismology is gonna have fun with this

Either way, where are you getting these track #s for autos? They ARE right for autos on 3.0s. But from the two people that I can remember that did this swap on an auto (excluding Jime), neither have taken it to the track.

Jime is the master of the 3.5 swap on auto. why dont u look at his times? Do more research before posting, you missed one of the fastest cars on the org, and he's on a 3.5 swap with an auto tranny.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:11 AM

I heard a couple of people on here say they got those times with auto and ended up doing a 5spd swap. I know jime's car is fast as well as another member krismax, both in the 12's I believe but IIRC they both had a good amount of weight reduction.

I'm trying to get an idea of what non weight reduced cars get with either of those mods. I just can't see doing the 3.5 if its only going to get me to be as fast as a stock 5.5 gen.

I've looked through the timeslip forums but couldn't find any autos with those mods.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:16 AM
DasYears

youre joking right? if you dont do any supporting mods, you ARE going to be around a stock 5.5 gen. why? you DONT have cvtc but you DO have less weight. its turns out to be relatively equal. why would you be faster than a 5.5 if you have the same engine, just making less power overall?

Old 10-01-2007, 06:21 AM

ummm, Jime did that high 12 pass full-trimmed IIRC. Thats why it was so O_O!
Old 10-01-2007, 09:49 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Nah mang. His race weight was around 2750 (including him) for those 12 second passes.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:36 PM

Are you talking about a full swap or a 3.5 w/3.0 timing and no VTC's?

IMO, the 3.5 w/3.0 swap is not going to compete with a FI 3.0.

Here's the way I see it, based on cost:
3.5 w/3.0 timing is most affordable. Some people pull it off for around $600
Full 3.5 swap is not very expensive, mine was $2000 but all my parts were at 9700 miles plus all new Nissan parts where needed. However, I can see a full swap being done for under $1000 if you get good deals/hook-ups.
FI 3.0 will be most expensive. Do it right and you are looking at around $3g's and up. (on an older motor)

I don't have track times, but basically my A32 has a stock 255HP (per Nissan, no i did not dyno yet) VQ35DE in a chassis that's at least 200 pounds lighter (mine's a base SE). So yeah I prob beat stock 4AT A33B's by a bit.

MEVI, 00VI, basically included included in a full VQ35 swap (VIAS). And I bet that a stock VQ35DE makes similar power to a basic FI 3.0.

Last edited by made in china; 10-01-2007 at 04:39 PM.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:08 PM
dot dot dot ...

Originally Posted by 97MaximaSE97
I've been debating on doing the 3.5 swap. I've been looking for times that people have been getting with the auto and I've only seen 14.7-16's. Which isn't too impressive for the amount of work involved. So I was concidering an oovi with sc or mevi with sc but I couldn't find any auto times for that either.

So do any of you auto guys have either of those setups with any times? Which one would be the more cost effective upgrade? I'm not looking to go after Supras but I at least want to be faster than a stock 5.5 gen.
If all you want is to be faster than an A33B4AT in the 1/4, then why not do a 5MT swap?

If you have to make a thread asking for mod justification, then that means the mod you're asking is not for you.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:19 PM

Most forced induction 3.0's make a fair amount of power. But if you turbo/SC a 3.0 auto runing a decent amoutn of boost, most run lets say 7psi, which knocks them into the high 200WHP range (260+ minimum). For low cost why not try a rear mount turbo, streetlegendz had excellent results on his. There is NO way any stock vq35de auto is making anywhere close to that. Maybe a fully bolted 5.5 auto (NmexMax made ~250), but then again doing bolt ons will up the cost.

All in all i guess it really depends on what YOU want. I personally plan on sticking with the 3.0. It does have potential to be fast, think dandymax (12.82!!) But being auto that will hurt your times significantly. As someone mentioned previously, why not swap to a 5spd. That way your already better off.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by NmexMAX
If you have to make a thread asking for mod justification, then that means the mod you're asking is not for you.
I tend to think along these lines as well.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by 96blkonblkse
As someone mentioned previously, why not swap to a 5spd. That way your already better off.
Is that so? Maybe for speed, but if someone prefers AT, then no, they are not better off.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:34 PM

Well yeah. But he seems to be more oreintated to speed, seeing as he wants something faster then a 5.5. If he swaps to a 5spd and does bolt ons; intake, y-pipe or headers, catback, ecu 00vi/mevi and etc they could potentially run faster then a 5.5 6spd, and definately should be running faster then a 5.5 auto. Even when i had intake, y-pipe, catback cant remember if i had my jwt ecu at the time or not, i raced a 5.5 auto base gxe model, i pulled so hard on him, if i had of pulled any harder it would look like he was in reverse.

but driver skill plays a big role, most bolt on 5spd 4th gens are still in the 15's lol..
Old 10-01-2007, 05:37 PM
dot dot dot ...

Originally Posted by made in china
Is that so? Maybe for speed, but if someone prefers AT, then no, they are not better off.
With respect to the OP, i.e. cost effectiveness, yes, it is valid.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:01 PM
DasYears

Most forced induction 3.0's make a fair amount of power. But if you turbo/SC a 3.0 auto runing a decent amoutn of boost, most run lets say 7psi, which knocks them into the high 200WHP range (260+ minimum). For low cost why not try a rear mount turbo, streetlegendz had excellent results on his. There is NO way any stock vq35de auto is making anywhere close to that. Maybe a fully bolted 5.5 auto (NmexMax made ~250), but then again doing bolt ons will up the cost.
of course going turbo makes it easier to make power. but with the 3.5 you get more potential. not to mention that with a full swap 3.5 and a little weight reduction you can be running the same times as streetz (yeah, he could be faster). either way, if youre shooting for a number, go the easiest, cheapest way. if you think you might want more, the 3.5 swap def has a bunch more potential

Old 10-01-2007, 08:11 PM

I think the OP may prefer an AT. If he does not mind a MT, he should swap in the 3.5 w/MT.

I am biased, because I am very satisfied with the outcome of my 3.5 swap. I NEEDED to have a AT car, I won't DD a MT on my route, no way. I think I would also like a AT with FI. But I don't think bolt-ons will make a AT much quicker. With AT's, you need to take drastic measures like FI or big swaps to get them noticeably faster.

My A32 is much much faster than with the VQ30DE. There, I said it w/o any slips to back it up. I would be pretty darned shocked if a A32 w/bolt ons and a MT could pull me like I was going into reverse. Of course I have not raced anyone yet, but for the sake of speculation, I would highly doubt a bolt on VQ30DE MT could spank a nearly stock VQ35DE AT in a A32. I could be wrong!
Old 10-01-2007, 09:14 PM

I would like to stay AT, I know mod for mod 5spd will be faster, I remember seeing threads with all these claims of low 14's high 13 sec times with auto etc... so i'm suprised to see people with high 14 sec passes with their autos. Here's the original 3.5 swap thread, I'll continue to look for the other theads where they talked about the auto.

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=322857

In there it gives claims for high 13's stock and mid-low 13's with bolt-ons no mention of weight reduction etc... So i'm wondering where are these times? Were those estimates only for a 5spd? Either swap I do will give me results no doubt but I'm trying to get an idea of what swap will give me better results with less of a dent in my pocket. If I do the 3.5 i'll probably go the easy route and use the 3.0 equipment.
Old 10-01-2007, 09:17 PM

Yeah i understand where you are coming from. Obviously if AT/MT is not a problem, then its hard to beat a 3.5 MT whether its the 5 or 6spd. If i lived closer to you id run you at the track of course. Out here theres only 1 more maxima that id say has more performance mods then me, and that is BlackCat. The rest of them have your normal bolt ons, intake ypipe catback. Actually now that im thinking of it, i am the first person that did mevi, jwt ecu and safc on the maxima in the greater vancouver area lol..

You should run your maxima at the track. I think your would pull significantly harder in the mid range because you did the full 3.5 swap so your CVTC's are operational correct? Id definatley be interested in some numbers both 1/4 and dyno!
Old 10-01-2007, 10:00 PM

Yeah i understand where you are coming from. Obviously if AT/MT is not a problem, then its hard to beat a 3.5 MT whether its the 5 or 6spd. If i lived closer to you id run you at the track of course. Out here theres only 1 more maxima that id say has more performance mods then me, and that is BlackCat. The rest of them have your normal bolt ons, intake ypipe catback. Actually now that im thinking of it, i am the first person that did mevi, jwt ecu and safc on the maxima in the greater vancouver area lol..

You should run your maxima at the track. I think your would pull significantly harder in the mid range because you did the full 3.5 swap so your CVTC's are operational correct? Id definatley be interested in some numbers both 1/4 and dyno!
Vancouver CA? Come on down to the Everett area and we can play 2F2F! J/K!!

VTC and VIAS are fully implemented/operating.

My car pulls very hard in the mid range. It has a "on-off" effect where you can feel the ECU calling on the VTC and VIAS at certain RPM's/engine loads. I have found that the car can basically accelerate at nearly it's maximum rate without getting much past 4500 RPM's or making any commotion. Kinda weird, getting onto on ramps the revs will just hover around 4000 RPM's and the car is pulling very hard. Flooring it and letting it wrap out to redline does not seem to cause much more acceleration. Not to say that the 3.5 has no top end. It is very satisfying as a DD compared to driving a high revver.

A few handicaps on my car:
I am still running the stock A32 exhaust. Piping and tip is same diameter as my wife's 2.5i Impreza. The car sounds terribly "backed up" when I floor it. Sounds like a leaf blower at full throttle. No exhaust leaks.

Since I have a full 3.5 Gen 5.5 swap with the 5.5 AT and CAN comms, the drivetrain makes buttery smooth shifts by retarding the timing and cutting fuel during shifts. This makes for very smooth shifts, but I can tell it is taking alot of potential. The car will not chirp second during a shift, but after the VTC/s and VIAs get going after a 2nd gear upshift, the car begins to spin the tires. I am not sure, but Jime has the A32 AT without comms to his full 3.5 Gen 5.5 engine, and I would be interested if his car chirps tires at gear changes since the ECU won't communicate with his A32 AT.
My modified 1995 legend would chirp into 2nd, and with N2O it would make a pretty good 2nd gear burnout. Much firmer shifts than my car now.

I wish I could do dyno runs and track times. Honestly it would be cool if I could find the TIME to tune my car more. This drivetrain is awesome, and if I just had more time I could really have a fast AT Maxima. If I ever do dyno it, I would hope for stock 5.5 Gen AT WHP, I would be fine with that.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:30 PM
Wild for Width

Doesn't the A33B ECU take out some throttle % at higher RPMs? This is just in response to the "4,000rpm leveling out" feeling you were talking about. Or is that A34s?
Old 10-01-2007, 10:43 PM

^^ Been proven false by eng92. At least with the MT ECU....
Old 10-01-2007, 10:58 PM
Wild for Width

^^^ Thanks for straightening that out, I had recalled it as corresponding with the e-gas.
Old 10-02-2007, 12:10 AM

Heh yep im in vancouver canada. I might be coming down to seattle sometime, got an uncle/aunt down there (hes got a modded blacked out porsche cayenne turbo). Are there any good tracks down there? Heh on my car now that i got the mevi, i spin half of second gear on the 1-2 shift, and on he 2-3 shift i get some pretty decent spin. And the 1-2 shift im making at approx, 42mph, while the 2-3 im doing at 75-80MPH lol.. extended rev limiter FTW!!
Old 10-02-2007, 06:34 AM
dot dot dot ...

Originally Posted by 97MaximaSE97
Here's the original 3.5 swap thread
That's not the original. Perhaps the OG FAQ, but not an original with respect to time. Look for threads by JClaw and you will see his times.
VTC and VIAS are fully implemented/operating.

My car pulls very hard in the mid range. It has a "on-off" effect where you can feel the ECU calling on the VTC and VIAS at certain RPM's/engine loads.
VIAS has no real 'duty' on/off cycle with respect to load. It's only on from 1800-3600. The FSM states this in a pseudo persuasive manner. But all it really means is it's active from 1800 - 3600RPM @ WOT.
I have found that the car can basically accelerate at nearly it's maximum rate without getting much past 4500 RPM's or making any commotion. Kinda weird, getting onto on ramps the revs will just hover around 4000 RPM's and the car is pulling very hard. Flooring it and letting it wrap out to redline does not seem to cause much more acceleration. Not to say that the 3.5 has no top end. It is very satisfying as a DD compared to driving a high revver.
From a mechanical standpoint, it has been noted that the rod bolts and engine geometry do not favor the 3.5L for very high revs. This does not mean it can't rev high with some proper mechanical precautions.(upgraded rod bolts). revving high, IMO, 7500RPM.

But, what you were stating was regarding the power curve, and you're correct, the A33BFWDVQ35 does leave something to be desired after 5600RPM.
A few handicaps on my car:
I am still running the stock A32 exhaust. Piping and tip is same diameter as my wife's 2.5i Impreza.
I do not think b-pipe/muffler is the back up here. But more so, the headers. You might gain 2-4whp from OEMA33B B/rear section hardware but
Since I have a full 3.5 Gen 5.5 swap with the 5.5 AT and CAN comms, the drivetrain makes buttery smooth shifts by retarding the timing and cutting fuel during shifts.
My car doesn't retard timing during a shift, nor close the throttle (I know you didn't state that but it's FTR). It cuts fuel ever so slightly (very small lean spike), but this is not specific to A33B software, as I've seen it in many AT-A32's.
I wish I could do dyno runs and track times. Honestly it would be cool if I could find the TIME to tune my car more. This drivetrain is awesome, and if I just had more time I could really have a fast AT Maxima. If I ever do dyno it, I would hope for stock 5.5 Gen AT WHP, I would be fine with that.
I don't think there is any reason to think that you're putting down any less, but a dyno would be nice to see. There has only been 2 other swapped At's that have dyno'd(IIRC). And they were both extreme cases.
Originally Posted by nismology
Been proven false by eng92. At least with the MT ECU....
It's the same w/ the AT as well.

Last edited by NmexMAX; 10-02-2007 at 08:58 AM.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:55 AM

Nah mang. His race weight was around 2750 (including him) for those 12 second passes.
I stand corrected. Perhaps I'll remove a few things before going to moroso..

Nismoloy!!! bring j00r car so I can put my tools/spare/jack/street rims into
Old 10-02-2007, 09:03 AM

It cuts fuel ever so slightly (very small lean spike), but this is not specific to A33B software, as I've seen it in many AT-A32's.
Ive seen this is the case as well with A32ATs from going datalogging with streetzlegend. TPS signal doesnt change, ignition timing just drops to whatever it should be at the RPM the next gear lands the motor at (theres no actual drop at the shift itself). A/F however DOES spike to lean then back to normal after it shifts
Old 10-02-2007, 09:09 AM
dot dot dot ...

Originally Posted by 95BLKMAX
ignition timing just drops to whatever it should be at the RPM the next gear lands the motor at (theres no actual drop at the shift itself).
I should have been more clear, so yes that's what it does.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:31 PM

That's not the original. Perhaps the OG FAQ, but not an original with respect to time. Look for threads by JClaw and you will see his times.
VIAS has no real 'duty' on/off cycle with respect to load. It's only on from 1800-3600. The FSM states this in a pseudo persuasive manner. But all it really means is it's active from 1800 - 3600RPM @ WOT. From a mechanical standpoint, it has been noted that the rod bolts and engine geometry do not favor the 3.5L for very high revs. This does not mean it can't rev high with some proper mechanical precautions.(upgraded rod bolts). revving high, IMO, 7500RPM.

But, what you were stating was regarding the power curve, and you're correct, the A33BFWDVQ35 does leave something to be desired after 5600RPM.
I do not think b-pipe/muffler is the back up here. But more so, the headers. You might gain 2-4whp from OEMA33B B/rear section hardware but
My car doesn't retard timing during a shift, nor close the throttle (I know you didn't state that but it's FTR). It cuts fuel ever so slightly (very small lean spike), but this is not specific to A33B software, as I've seen it in many AT-A32's.

I don't think there is any reason to think that you're putting down any less, but a dyno would be nice to see. There has only been 2 other swapped At's that have dyno'd(IIRC). And they were both extreme cases.
It's the same w/ the AT as well.
So the VIAS is switching over to shorter runners at 3600? If so, that could explain the two bump up's in power I feel as the car starts building revs at WOT.

Which car are you talking about in regards to the soft shifts? Is your A33B a AT also? IIRC my A32 stuff had pretty smooth shifts too, but maybe with all the extra VQ35 power it is more apparent, to the point where it seems power robbing. I am thinking about disabling the comms between the TCM and ECU and see how the car drives. Not that I want to leave it disconnected, but I'd like to see what happens.

I am running A32 exh manifolds which are more free flowing and slightly larger in inner dia by about 0.2" than the pre-cat A33B manifolds.
I think the Warpspeed Y may be causing the nasty noise, others in here have complained that the WSYP sounds boo boo. However, seeing as how the VQ35DE lives in cars with at least dual tip exh, sometimes quad tip dual muffler exhausts, the A32 single tip pea shooter is kind of suspect in my mind. Not that I want to go wasting any money on oversized exhaust, but it may help. Of course, dyno runs to assess the gains/losses would be nice!
Old 10-02-2007, 04:38 PM
dot dot dot ...

So the VIAS is switching over to shorter runners at 3600?
FTR/FYI: The A32(MEVI)/33(00VI)/33B VIAS are not true dual runner set-ups, contrary to popular belief. Though they are different, but that's another thread.
Which car are you talking about in regards to the soft shifts? Is your A33B a AT also?
I agree with that. My A32 did shift a touch crisper stock. My A33B was a little laggy. I think it may be more along the lines of TCM input rather than IGN timing/fuel.
I am running A32 exh manifolds which are more free flowing and slightly larger in inner dia by about 0.2" than the pre-cat A33B manifolds.
I think the Warpspeed Y may be causing the nasty noise, others in here have complained that the WSYP sounds boo boo.
Yes, that WSP, I’m guessing, is causing that horrid noise.
However, seeing as how the VQ35DE lives in cars with at least dual tip exh, sometimes quad tip dual muffler exhausts, the A32 single tip pea shooter is kind of suspect in my mind.
Tips have nothing to do with performance.
Not that I want to go wasting any money on oversized exhaust, but it may help. Of course, dyno runs to assess the gains/losses would be nice!
A stockA33B cat back/rear muffler laid down 247 w/ headers, so I’m not convinced that’s a major bottle neck.

Last edited by NmexMAX; 10-02-2007 at 04:42 PM.
Old 10-02-2007, 05:25 PM

Tips have nothing to do with performance.
No offense, but "DUH". I should be more clear, what I have observed is that the outlet size of my stock A32 muffler seems quite small. Compared to my B-Pipe and Y-Pipe it seems to be smaller. When I am working on my car this weekend, I'll check the dia. with some calipers. Basically, even though the capacity of the exh system pre-muffler can support good HP, I think that the stock A32 muffler itself is a choker, especially since I have increased displacement by 16.6% and HP by 35%. If the muffler inlet is bigger than the outlet, then the size of the outlet is the limiting factor.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:48 PM
dot dot dot ...

No offense, but "DUH"
Judging by your misunderstanding/lack of knowledge of the A33B, I didn’t know what to expect, no offense.

I should be more clear, what I have observed is that the outlet size of my stock A32 muffler seems quite small. Compared to my B-Pipe and Y-Pipe it seems to be smaller. When I am working on my car this weekend, I'll check the dia. with some calipers. Basically, even though the capacity of the exh system pre-muffler can support good HP, I think that the stock A32 muffler itself is a choker, especially since I have increased displacement by 16.6% and HP by 35%. If the muffler inlet is bigger than the outlet, then the size of the outlet is the limiting factor.
I have Cattman headers, Cattman B pipe, and for what since I have a stock A33B muffler, and its diameter is smaller than that of the entire exhaust. I'm satisfied with my current numbers and the way it sounds, that I'm not going to change the muffler anytime soon.

Same thing/concept with my M62MAF. But, I went back to the stock MAF last weekend, and wow, that throttle lag is

Last edited by NmexMAX; 10-02-2007 at 07:00 PM.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:57 PM

I have Cattman headers, Cattman B pipe, and for what since I have a stock A33B muffler, and its diameter is smaller than that of the entire exhaust. Same thing with my M62MAF. I guess I'll just stop modding now
dude, I am not following you.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:02 PM
dot dot dot ...

Check the edit ** I added some information that might help you understand it.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:03 PM

But, I went back to the stock MAF last weekend...
Por que?
Old 10-02-2007, 08:07 PM
dot dot dot ...

Por que?
MAF cleaning time. Decided what the haaay.

Then I got evil thoughts of removing (hacking : ) the honeycomb/screen combo from said M62MAF.

I didn't though.
Old 10-06-2007, 09:00 AM

I think the OP may prefer an AT. If he does not mind a MT, he should swap in the 3.5 w/MT.

I am biased, because I am very satisfied with the outcome of my 3.5 swap. I NEEDED to have a AT car, I won't DD a MT on my route, no way. I think I would also like a AT with FI. But I don't think bolt-ons will make a AT much quicker. With AT's, you need to take drastic measures like FI or big swaps to get them noticeably faster.

My A32 is much much faster than with the VQ30DE. There, I said it w/o any slips to back it up. I would be pretty darned shocked if a A32 w/bolt ons and a MT could pull me like I was going into reverse. Of course I have not raced anyone yet, but for the sake of speculation, I would highly doubt a bolt on VQ30DE MT could spank a nearly stock VQ35DE AT in a A32. I could be wrong!

Yeah, you could be wrong LOL. I'm sure there are lighlty modded VQ30's around that'd give your stock 3.5 swap a beating.
Old 10-06-2007, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by 1chewabacha1
Yeah, you could be wrong LOL. I'm sure there are lighlty modded VQ30's around that'd give your stock 3.5 swap a beating.
In response to the original reason I posted this 96blkonblk stated that if he pulled any harder on a Gen 5.5 AT it would look like it was "going in reverse".

In light of that, would you really believe that a "lightly modded" 3.0 MT would make my car "look like it was going in reverse"? I mean come on, that is a bold statement! I guarantee that trans for trans, even a moderately built 3.0AT would not beat my 3.5AT A32. let's keep apples to apples here. I am sure the MT is a superior car in most ways, heck I am very aware of the faults of a 4AT, yes it is not so fast at times when I catch the wrong gear or go at higher speeds. That don't matter at all if I am against another AT. And my AT is fast enough to give a lightly modded 3.0 MT a run, I am sure of this. And I am positive that a "lightly modded" 3.0 MT will NOT make my nearly stock 3.5AT A32 look like it is about to "go in reverse". That's absurd!
Old 10-06-2007, 12:18 PM

Judging by your misunderstanding/lack of knowledge of the A33B, I didn’t know what to expect, no offense.
Just got around to re-reading this thread, I missed this part and I do take issue with what you say.

Hey man, you think I could get a full VQ35DE with Gen 5.5 AT swap into my A32 while "lacking knowledge"?

Come on man, I gotta take issue with this from someone who obviously spends TOO much time proving everyone wrong (almost 22,000 posts and I must say yes you do have good knowledge on these technical issues).

I have 2 jobs and a new baby here so I find it pretty incredible that I could even get my car running in the 1st place. Of course I may not be as book smart or forum savvy as you, but I am likely not "lacking knowledge" about A33B's.

You know what is so special about an A33B? NOTHING. It is a A32 with different sheet metal and a larger, slightly more advanced engine. Most parts from an A33 will BOLT IN to a A32 with no mods. Nothing special about being knowledgeable on a A33B, trust me. They are 98% the exact same cars.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:20 PM
dot dot dot ...

You know what is so special about an A33B? NOTHING. It is a A32 with different sheet metal and a larger, slightly more advanced engine. Most parts from an A33 will BOLT IN to a A32 with no mods. Nothing special about being knowledgeable on a A33B, trust me. They are 98% the exact same cars.
I own both so, yes, thanks for clearing that up, since I would have never guessed that.

I apologize for the retaliatory post, but I took offense to your DUH comment.

Last edited by NmexMAX; 10-06-2007 at 02:23 PM.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:33 PM

I own both so, yes, thanks for clearing that up, since I would have never guessed that.

I apologize for the retaliatory post, but I took offense to your DUH comment.
"I own both so, yes, thanks for clearing that up, since I would have never guessed that."

And so it goes around
Old 10-06-2007, 06:52 PM

You two need to get a room, srsly.

Quick Reply: Trying To Justify Cost