8th Generation Maxima (2016-) Let's see what Nissan has to offer on the 8th generation Maxima

Any way to view historical incentives?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2017, 10:03 AM

Any way to view historical incentives?

Looking at purchasing a 2017 Platinum Max. However, I am also moving at the same time (need the car for my new job), and will be hitting the ground in WA on the 26th, just a few days before the current incentives expire.

It seems very unlikely I will be able to secure a loan, new WA driver's license and insurance all at the same time negotiating with multiple dealerships to take delivery of the car before the 31st. Does anyone know what historically the incentives have been like in April/May/June? I need a car ASAP, but am debating if I should purchase it here in IL and ship it, or if I should get it when I move. I'd hate to miss out on several thousand dollars due to bad timing.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:10 AM

The 3500 rebate is prob the best i have ever seen. The only that might have been different are the rates.. do it soon. I think that might be going away at tge end of March. Prob drop back down to 2500. Its a gamble.. maybe nissan will do the 3500 till end of April.. but definitly not after that