Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

DO NOT BUY FROM MASTERCATER7 (SCAM ARTIST)

Old 03-17-2010, 10:38 PM

DO NOT BUY FROM MASTERCATER7 (SCAM ARTIST)

This guys sells me a supercharger kit on feb 22nd and i have yet to receive it. So i file a claim with pay-pal and he says thats the reason why he is not shipping. its almost a month what the f.u.c.k did he expect me to do come pick it up.

Supposedly he wants to build a better motor and thats why he is selling it to me, its like he took my money and just borrowed it so he can fix his **** cause everytime he says he ships i ask him for the tracking# then he says he is busy or he never responds, i call him and no answer but then he texts me, he is a f;ucking ignorant little kid.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:36 PM
I love lamp.

I call B.S. here.

Seriously, you made the deal feb22? Your PM said:
Originally Posted by crazthe1nonly
hye i kno you an mastercater are friends. can you please let hime kno that if he doesnt send mt supercharger kit by friday i will file a claim with paypal. it has been a week and 2 days since he recieved payment. i only think it fair that i get my parts
That was on the Tuesday March 9th, and you gave him until March 12th. To ship. He was able to get S/C friday, was getting ready to ship, when he check paypal and noticed you had already filed a paypal claim back on Tuesday.

Seems to me you are pulling something yourself. Why would you file a claim when you said he had till Friday? You give him an ultimatum, and them file the claim before the date could be met. So essentially you get him to ship you the S/C with an open paypal claim? What's to stop from getting the S/C kit and saying you never got it. Seems to me you were trying to keep your money and get a free S/C kit.

Old 03-19-2010, 02:03 AM
VQ35 FTW

Originally Posted by maximase86
I call B.S. here.

Seriously, you made the deal feb22? Your PM said:

That was on the Tuesday March 9th, and you gave him until March 12th. To ship. He was able to get S/C friday, was getting ready to ship, when he check paypal and noticed you had already filed a paypal claim back on Tuesday.

Seems to me you are pulling something yourself. Why would you file a claim when you said he had till Friday? You give him an ultimatum, and them file the claim before the date could be met. So essentially you get him to ship you the S/C with an open paypal claim? What's to stop from getting the S/C kit and saying you never got it. Seems to me you were trying to keep your money and get a free S/C kit.

Not only that but he had already filed the dispute and escalated it to a claim before he even spoke to maximase86 or me. I had his money refunded. If the claim hadn't been filed, I would have shipped. I spoke with the buyer on a Saturday, and told him I would ship it Monday, then Sunday morning I was woken up at 7am because I was being called REPETITIVELY. I looked at my phone and had 20 missed calls and 15 text messages demanding I answer him immediately; even though the deal was to ship on Monday and I couldn't even ship it on a Sunday. I have bought/sold many items over this board without any problems. Many people can vouch that I am not a scammer. On top of all this, he tells me not to ship the supercharger, then calls and texts me over and over again, harassing me, calling me offensive names, and demanding I ship the supercharger; wtf?
Old 03-19-2010, 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by mastercater7
Not only that but he had already filed the dispute and escalated it to a claim before he even spoke to maximase86 or me. I had his money refunded. If the claim hadn't been filed, I would have shipped. I spoke with the buyer on a Saturday, and told him I would ship it Monday, then Sunday morning I was woken up at 7am because I was being called REPETITIVELY. I looked at my phone and had 20 missed calls and 15 text messages demanding I answer him immediately; even though the deal was to ship on Monday and I couldn't even ship it on a Sunday. I have bought/sold many items over this board without any problems. Many people can vouch that I am not a scammer. On top of all this, he tells me not to ship the supercharger, then calls and texts me over and over again, harassing me, calling me offensive names, and demanding I ship the supercharger; wtf?
good seller, fast shipping, well packaged. only... i forgot what i bought, . spent too much money on too much crap, .
Old 03-19-2010, 09:06 AM
I love lamp.

I've also bought and sold stuff to mastercater, the only difference is I'm local to him.

S
Old 03-19-2010, 10:10 AM

Mastercater is not a scammer. He's a good guy to deal with.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:26 AM
Grumpy old guy

Matercater is not a scam artist, he doesn't have an artistic bone in his body...

I bought an exhaust off of him, no problems here.

Sounds like someone got cold feet and wanted to back out of the deal. Zack wants his car together so he would have shipped your ish..

Oh and you're 22, you're an ignorant little kid too.

Last edited by Nozama; 03-19-2010 at 10:28 AM.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:27 AM

I second the BS.

So, according to the data presented, you purchased the SC kit on February 28th..a Sunday. You pay with Paypal figure give the guy 3 days to get the money, let it deposit, let everything clear...hes got his money clean and clear March 4. Figure he takes the weekend and doesnt ship it, no biggie. At some point that next week between the 8th and the 12th, he should have shipped it. Maybe Monday he was playing catch up from the weekend so ok, the 9th he would send. Instead, he gets bombarded with texts and calls and you threaten ultimatums and by the 12th (the date YOU set) you have already filed a dispute, and escalated it to a claim (which takes about 5 business days, putting your dispute filed around the Monday March 8th)...come on man...thats just ridiculous. You see this timeline. Give the guy a chance at LEAST.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:51 AM
Grumpy old guy

Just as an FYI, Zack and his car are not at the same location right now and he doesn't have another car. Like I said I know Zack and I know he was going to ship asap.

Hell if I was closer to him I would have driven him around but it wasn't possible for us to get together the last few weeks due to my job, life etc.

Am I saying any of that is your responsiblity? Nope, but I guarantee if you had given him a chance you would have had a nice kit.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:27 PM

Mixed communication is a far way away from someone scamming you. We all know he has the s/c and is trying to sell it. I'd be excited to get a s/c too if I had paid for it but you need to chill out and not jump to conclusions. Sounds like if you are so insecure about the process, you should have done business locally and should only do it locally in the future.

The seller is legit. I'd buy from him.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:37 PM
I love lamp.

I also pointed that out to the OP of Zack's issue getting to where the kit is. So he was well aware of the situation.

S

Last edited by maximase86; 03-19-2010 at 12:39 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:57 PM
Grumpy old guy

Just so I'm sure I have this straight, you have all your money and Zack still has his S/C right?

Where's the scam? If you were out the money and the S/C I could see it being a "scam" but in this case no one lost other than your impatience losing you a S/C.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:03 PM
I'm needing a caw

If anything the OP was trying to scam him. ie..opening a dispute, then calling him demanding he ship the SC. In hopes of getting him to ship the SC before noticing the paypal dispute.

Should be one hell of an explanation coming to the seller or I'm going to to deem this a scam attempt from the OP and consider action
Old 03-19-2010, 04:58 PM
I love lamp.

Originally Posted by Nozama
Just so I'm sure I have this straight, you have all your money and Zack still has his S/C right?

Where's the scam? If you were out the money and the S/C I could see it being a "scam" but in this case no one lost other than your impatience losing you a S/C.
I talked with Zack, he got in contact with paypal and the OP got a refund. Zack still has the S/C kit.

S
Old 03-19-2010, 05:01 PM

i just got off the phone with him too. the OP is a douche nugget for trying to pull a fast one like this. i really dont have much to say about this situation,im just glad zach got to keep the kit.
Old 03-19-2010, 09:25 PM

Hmmmm.... Never had a problem with Zach as a seller... As a matter of fact, he was more than understanding when I had some money problems and wasn't able to get him every last penny for my Greddy right away. He is an honest man, never had any trouble with him.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:10 PM

yeah right you guys are so full of it this guy had me wait for friggin 20 days. i tried contacting him to many times. he lied about shipping like 4 times. common if you guys where in the same situaton the same action would have been taken. ask zach how many times we actually spoke. and why did i have to hear from other members about his situation. he recieved payment promptly. no reason why it should not have been shipped within 10 days @ least. 20 days is 1 day shy of 3 weeks. guys lets be real
Old 03-19-2010, 11:11 PM

he had the money for 20 days that is what matters point blank. if i was to pull a fast one why wasnt the claim filled after a week of not hearing from him

i was very patient with him. and he said he was shy of $20 to ship i was even gonna send him the 20 but then he started with all this dispute bull****. if he was to ship when he got the money all of this wouldnt be goin on

Last edited by crazthe1nonly; 03-19-2010 at 11:13 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:52 AM
Grumpy old guy

He sold you the S/C on Feb 28 not Feb 22 and you filed the claim on Mar 9. You do the math.

I'm not saying it shouldn't have been ready to ship before he sold it, that was a poor decision on his end but you asked him to ship by a drop dead date that was three days after you filed a claim and 12 days after the deal was made.

Calling us full of **** doesn't change the timeline and doesn't change the fact that you asked him to ship after you filed a claim.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:56 AM

okay if u read paypal guidelines it says i can file a claim if im having problem with the transaction. and there was a big communication problem on his end. Him having no phone and then having no computer. i did not find all this out until after the claim was filed. the whole reason paypal allows u to file a claim is to reach an agreement with the seller. after i filed the claim he said he was gonna ship the monday. we came to an agreement. then thursday comes and still no trackin # or package. basically im in no part to blame for this, the seller already had the money in hand. package should have been ready to ship. point blank and i have texts and phone records to prove how many times i tried contacting him. even sent him a few pm's on here. I EVEN TEXTED AND CALLED HIS DADS BUSINESS NO PHONE WITH NO LUCK. even went thru other org members to get him to ship. common if i didnt even try to resolve this then u guys could actually say that it was my fault. i was even willing to lift the claim but paypal states once a claim is filled i cant file another. now who would cancel a claim knowing that if he did indeed decide to not ship the package (which is what happened) i would be completly left with nothing. no s\c and no money.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:00 PM

see he fails to mention how many times he said he was gonna ship and didnt. after the third time i figured i was dealing with a pathological liar or a scam artist. idk maybe every1 else here is gullible but i dont kno him from a hole in the wall so why should i even begin to trust sum1 that took over a grand from me and lied about shipping a package 3 times
Old 03-20-2010, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Nozama
He sold you the S/C on Feb 28 not Feb 22 and you filed the claim on Mar 9. You do the math.

I'm not saying it shouldn't have been ready to ship before he sold it, that was a poor decision on his end but you asked him to ship by a drop dead date that was three days after you filed a claim and 12 days after the deal was made.

Calling us full of **** doesn't change the timeline and doesn't change the fact that you asked him to ship after you filed a claim.

nah he had 10 days after i filed the claim to ship. he wouldnt even respond to paypal emails. common this dude was just not ready to sell his stuff. he shouldnt have posted it up
Old 03-20-2010, 12:09 PM

You have opened a dispute for the payment you made to Thomas Latham on Feb
27, 2010 (Transaction 6P4509264R677784T) indicating that you did not
receive the item you purchased this was on march 9th a whole 11 days after the sale. and note this was only a DISPUTE

this was on march 11th when i told myself if i didnt hear from him be4 friday i was gonna escalate to a claim. You asked us to look into case #PP-914-548-075 and decide the outcome
because you didn't receive the item you bought. Here's the case we're
looking into:

To help us make the decision, we'll look at the messages you and the seller
exchanged in the Resolution Center. We may also ask you for more
information. If we do, please try to respond quickly.

Thanks for contacting us. We're looking into your case and will decide the
outcome. Here are the case details
Old 03-20-2010, 12:09 PM

this was on the 8th the day be4 i filed the dispute
Re: supercharger
Quote:
Hey man, I just wanted to let you know I will be shipping the later half of this week. I am trying to get my car running so I can get it shipped.
Zac
hey its friday one day away from the end of the week? I asked if u would keep me updated?
Old 03-20-2010, 12:11 PM

this one i asked him for the tracking # the monday when he was supposed to ship and i even stayed up till 2 in themornin cause of the 3 hour time difference. still no reply

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey man, I just wanted to let you know I will be shipping the later half of this week. I am trying to get my car running so I can get it shipped.
Zac
hey its friday one day away from the end of the week? I asked if u would keep me updated?
Sorry man, I have been busy and havent made it to the comp. I will ship it monday, theres a problem with the bank.
tracking #?

now this message was on the march 12 a whole business week after the monday he was supposed to ship

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Zac
Sorry man, I have been busy and havent made it to the comp. I will ship it monday, theres a problem with the bank.
tracking #?
I am shipping in the next few hours. I will pm you the tracking number

even after this still NO SHIPPING OR TRACKING ####????
this was a march 12 friday then i couldnt get in touch with him until march 15 monday where i have texts of him sayin he will ship the same night. he texted me back and says he has the tracking # but he is busy he will send it tome when he is free.i called him like 10 times on the next day @ 9pm his time which he ignored all of my calls but then he texted me(what a ***** move). then he admits he didnt ship it and he is short $20

Last edited by crazthe1nonly; 03-20-2010 at 12:22 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:13 PM

i have phone records and more so lets see him try to justify why he didnt ship it
Old 03-20-2010, 12:14 PM

he clearly had my $$$$$ i kno it doesnt cost over a grand to take a cab or pay sum1 to take u to ups. so money couldnt be an issue
Old 03-20-2010, 12:19 PM

he clearly had my $$$$$ i kno it doesnt cost over a grand to take a cab or pay sum1 to take u to ups. so money couldnt be an issue
you dont know wa.state very well so ill just lay this out, from where zach lives to where the car is is about 35 miles. if he has no car then he has to wait for a ride. remember them days before you got a car? im sure you do. here is the problem,you are an impaitent little kid, he told you he had no mode of transport and that he would get the kit to you ASAP but that was not good enough for you,not by a long shot. the guty is not a scammer hell i trust him with a lot of things and ive known him for years, and a dishonest person he is not.

now you got your money back,he still has the kit, i call this case closed. let it die. and buy your kit from someone else .

can a mod please lock this ****. its a done deal.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:22 PM
Grumpy old guy

I agree lock it, done deal and even if the OP can't get his timeline straight there's no harm no foul as no one is out anything.

If I had my money back I wouldn't have made a tool move like calling someone a scammer though.
Old 03-20-2010, 02:16 PM

gonna get banned reeeeeeeal quick with the multiple posting ...
shoulda just dropped it when you got your money back.

IBTL
Old 03-20-2010, 05:58 PM
I love lamp.

Seriously dude, you are all over the place. Obsessive compulsive much? All those post seriously make you look worst man. You have your money back. You are a douche of the highest caliber.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:12 PM

sorry this happened, and i hate to be a scavenger but does this mean the s/c is back up for sale again?
Old 03-21-2010, 01:00 AM

What the HELL!? Where is MY exhaust? I WANT TO BUY AN EXHAUST TOO!!!!!

But seriously I need a cliff notes of your side and Master's side, but I think what happened here was that there was a misunderstanding and also a little anomaly that is in action here. It seems like since you were in Brooklyn and Master is in Washington (Along with 90% of the posters here) there is a few hours of difference between you and him. So while it may be afternoon for you and those hours of torture without the S/C kit is tearing away at your need for speed, Master is probably still asleep or working. So from what I read it seems like the urge to hear the blow off valve was too much and every minute thinking about the PSSSSSHHHHHHH after shifting made you more and more anxious and you soon couldn't handle the wait and jumped the gun.

On Paypal it said you had like 2 months or something after a purchase to file a dispute. But although your wait was honestly kind of long, there are some people who waited up to month for a part to arrive and were still happy. All in all, you got your money back, and all that was lost was a few cents for texting and some time wasted. So get back on those forums and look for a new seller with a S/C for sale! And make sure its somewhere close to you so you can come pick it up and avoid the whole shipping and waiting!

And to MaximaSpd, can I possibly have the S/C..........For..........FREE!?
Old 03-21-2010, 08:01 AM

WTF Happened in here
Old 03-21-2010, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by maximase86
Seriously dude, you are all over the place. Obsessive compulsive much? All those post seriously make you look worst man. You have your money back. You are a douche of the highest caliber.
hmmm seems like ur only sticking up for him cause thats ur boy. as u can see in my posts he is a liar thats all.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:06 AM

hmmm seems like ur only sticking up for him cause thats ur boy. as u can see in my posts he is a liar thats all.
and it seems that you dont understand simple logic. YOU HAVE YOUR MONEY,HE STILL HAS THE KIT!!! this is the part of the show where you should change the channel. it was poor communication and paitence on your part,and unfortunate circustance on his. this means the deal is a wash. now shut your trap!
Old 03-21-2010, 09:20 AM

u shut ur trap. yo have no idea what went on. so stay to urself
Old 03-21-2010, 09:40 AM

u shut ur trap. yo have no idea what went on. so stay to urself
actually i know everything thats gone on. i talk to him daily. you dont want to strat with me youngster, just let this thing die.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:57 AM
I love lamp.

Here's the problem. It's really hard to see how he's a liar when your posts contradict themselves, and clearly something shady going on on your side. Yes I will stick up for my friend because clearly something wasn't right about this deal. What is even more interesting is you made it my problem by sending me PM's and then posting this garbage. You should have been prepared. Now everything is a wash. You have your money, Zack has his S/C. Case closed. Fin.

S
Old 03-21-2010, 11:50 AM
Grumpy old guy

Since you can't drop this let me use your own posts to establish the timeline.

"This guys sells me a supercharger kit on feb 22nd and i have yet to receive it."

"You have opened a dispute for the payment you made to Thomas Latham on Feb 27, 2010 (Transaction 6P4509264R677784T) indicating that you did not
receive the item you purchased."

This means contrary to your own first post you purchased on Saturday Feb 27, 2010 rather than Feb 22, 2010 and paypal takes 3-4 business days to clear on the seller's end. So benefit of a doubt and lets say it cleared his bank on Thursday Mar 4, 2010.

So you then allowed two business days to ship prior to filing a dispute. Friday Mar 5, 2010 and Monday Mar 8, 2010.

You sent Maxima86SE a PM on Mar 9, 2010 stating.

hye i kno you an mastercater are friends. can you please let hime kno that if he doesnt send mt supercharger kit by friday i will file a claim with paypal. it has been a week and 2 days since he recieved payment. i only think it fair that i get my parts

You then filed the claim the same day.

In the meantime you were texting and calling Zack and using some pretty nasty language and demanding he ship. You didn't even allow the time you gave him per your PM to Maxima86SE.

So based on your own timeline you allowed two business days to ship before filing a claim and then demanded shipment after the claim was filed.

Instead of shipping he refunded all your money which resolved the claim and protected him, no one was out anything and then you come here to whine about being scammed.

Sure you sound like a reasonable guy. What were we all thinking, we don't have any idea what's going on.

What a tool you are..

Last edited by Nozama; 03-21-2010 at 11:54 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: DO NOT BUY FROM MASTERCATER7 (SCAM ARTIST)