6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Almost lost it!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 06:24 PM
KC's FINEST

I think it takes a bigger p***y to mess with a mans car... If you think you know where he lives, ring the bell...
Old 06-02-2005, 06:41 PM

Be Smart Heated and let this situation go. Road Rage is no laughing matter. If some dude was flashing me gang signs for no reason I would be pissing all over my leather interior. Talk about Dumb Heated now! FOSHIZLE! Is that how you spell that?!
Old 06-02-2005, 06:53 PM

Let it go. Best practice is to be the better person.

Something similar happened to a buddy of mine once and he did not let it go. My buddy is a Navy Seal and he freaked out left his car chasing the punk down on foot. Luckily for the punk he got away. Moral of the story you never know what the other person is capable of inflicting.
Old 06-02-2005, 07:29 PM

You mean you actually LOOKED AT and LISTENED to such juvenile punk trash? That must have really made his day. AND punked yours.

I woudda had my windas up tight and my head turned a tad away from the dude so it was very plain I wasn't payin him any attention whatsoever. But not turned so far that he couldn't see the big happy grin on my face.

As to any 'followup', had your windas been tight and your eyes been turned the otha way, the only one steamed right now would be the punk.

As it is, if your will is in shape, and you have a hankerin to try out a soft beautiful pink cloud, jus chase the motha down and dis him. But make it worthwhile by offering your body to science.
Old 06-02-2005, 07:31 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Speaking as someone of owns a G35 I'll tell you that he doesn't represent what the rest of us think about the Max. I'm always checking out Maxs on the street. Love em.
Old 06-02-2005, 07:34 PM

If I were a magician, I'd creep up to his house and make his car disappear. That would be the ultimate revenge. Just imagine the expression on his face when he gets up and looks out the window. No G35..just an empty driveway..

Better yet...take the car and leave the rims. That would be gangsta!!! Nolia Clap!!
Old 06-03-2005, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by RF951
Speaking as someone of owns a G35 I'll tell you that he doesn't represent what the rest of us think about the Max. I'm always checking out Maxs on the street. Love em.
Well said... this p.o.s. guy would prob. be giving the same signs even if he drove a max (although there is some kind of brotherhood in max owners.. for some strange reason I've seen max04's, and some 03's as well, going out of their way to give me way on the road.. when I've seen the same car{max} blocking off another make car!!)
Old 06-04-2005, 06:17 AM

Dont you just love I94 at rush hour...I personally would have stuck this guy in the face.

How old did he apear?
Old 06-04-2005, 09:29 AM
Banned

I agree, this is very strange for someone driving a $35,000 infiniti. Call the cops and tell them to look out for a stolen G35 coupe, maybe they will find him and hes got a warrant out...because anyone who needs to act liek they because of their car, sounds like they cant afford that car..and acting like that..maybe stole it...or do other illegal things to have it. I woulda written down the tag #
Old 06-04-2005, 09:35 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by lightonthehill
You mean you actually LOOKED AT and LISTENED to such juvenile punk trash? That must have really made his day. AND punked yours.

I woudda had my windas up tight and my head turned a tad away from the dude so it was very plain I wasn't payin him any attention whatsoever. But not turned so far that he couldn't see the big happy grin on my face.

As to any 'followup', had your windas been tight and your eyes been turned the otha way, the only one steamed right now would be the punk.

As it is, if your will is in shape, and you have a hankerin to try out a soft beautiful pink cloud, jus chase the motha down and dis him. But make it worthwhile by offering your body to science.
BACK when I has my taurus with dark tints...I was very angry about something and drove out of a busy parking lot like an a$$hole. I knew I was being one...and I got some people pissed off. I woulda been too though. This middle aged bald head mr. clean looking guy pulled up next to me and shot his mouth off for the whole read light. At one point he shouted "roll down the window!!" I just sat there...I was mad before this crap, but I knew he was mad now after my driving....but yeah, best thing sometimes is to just act uninterested....He didnt like that at all.
Old 06-04-2005, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by 04BlackMaxx
I agree, this is very strange for someone driving a $35,000 infiniti. Call the cops and tell them to look out for a stolen G35 coupe, maybe they will find him and hes got a warrant out...because anyone who needs to act liek they because of their car, sounds like they cant afford that car..and acting like that..maybe stole it...or do other illegal things to have it. I woulda written down the tag #
yeah, i said earlier to call the cops and say they flashed a gun at him... who knows if he really did have a gun, but as you said they were probally into some other illegal things, such as a stolen car, or drugs... so if they got caught i bet something would have been found either way... especially if he looked like a gang member.
Old 06-04-2005, 10:13 AM

well wouldve caked and ran, but after turning 18 and being able to be prosecuted as an adult and becoming a smidge more mature id let it go. its not worth it and if hes really in a gang, u might get shot.
Old 06-04-2005, 10:37 AM

hey i jsut learned putting sugar in the gas tank might do osmthing to the car that will break down a car pretty fast..
Old 06-04-2005, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by 05MAXIJJ
hey i jsut learned putting sugar in the gas tank might do osmthing to the car that will break down a car pretty fast..
JJ .. dont go there
Old 06-05-2005, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by tubells
JJ .. dont go there
lol...just curious what would it do if sugar was put into the gas tank..??