6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

got Milk???

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 07:35 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

got Milk???

Ok, its my turn for this kinda story.

Last night my girlfriend and I went to Ralphs for some latenight grocery shopping. The parking lot is practically empty so I decide (stupidly) that finally I dont have to fear the Max getting dinged by being parked next to a car (I usually park in the farthest, emptiest spots).

So, I park right up next to the store where it looked like someone had a leaky milk gallon and left it on the parking spot like 2 spots away from me. I of course didnt think anything of it except not to step in the milk puddle so I dont dirty the car (WHICH I JUST WASHED LIKE 3 HOURS BEFORE).

Anyway, we spend about an hour in the store, and when we came out the half empty broken milk gallon was gone, and thats where my heart stopped!! I knew right then and there what was waiting for me before I even saw my car........

Dirty, smelly, old milk all over my car!!! Man, I was so PISSED!!! Who the **** would do that?? Seriously!

Anyway, other than the embarrasment that comes with driving a car soaked in milk (luckily it was midnight), it wasnt all that bad. I drove to the nearest do-it-yourself carwash and cleaned up the whole mess.

Anyway, just had to vent. I know some or most of you have felt my pain. And like one of you posted in the caked Max thread, "at least it wasn't a brick". Amen to that.

-MO-
Old 05-11-2005, 07:38 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

people have no respect. sorry to hear about your car.
Old 05-11-2005, 07:47 AM
Nations 1st 6th Gen Turbo

Damm, your Max Got Milk! You should ask the store if they have an outside surveillance camera that can be played back for the police, could be a shopper? Could be an employee?? Or just some a$$hole off the street??? Anyway, never hurts to ask…
Old 05-11-2005, 08:10 AM

Hmmm, cake and milk. Whats next, icing? If I get hit, I hope its vanilla.....
Old 05-11-2005, 09:04 AM

Lets see . . .so far our Maxes have been caked and now milked. What next? Egged? I hope not!!
Old 05-11-2005, 09:15 AM

that sucks man. my last car, '98 accord was egged in buffalo, ny. probably my ex-girlfriends stalker and i was so pissed off. hopefully my max never runs into that kinda abuse.
Old 05-11-2005, 12:34 PM

All, we are looking for Max car owners that have been whipped creamed and cherried in order to get this Max party started...
Old 05-11-2005, 12:35 PM

Sorry, milk and cake has already been provided...
Old 05-11-2005, 02:07 PM

i feel u man
Old 05-11-2005, 02:13 PM
my rear view mirrors flap like a f-ing bird

Originally Posted by MO
And like one of you posted in the caked Max thread, "at least it wasn't a brick". Amen to that.
that was me...... and hell with the people that don't respect other peoples ride man, I wish nothing but bad things for them....

get er clean again MO...
Old 05-11-2005, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by DeusExMaxima
Lets see . . .so far our Maxes have been caked and now milked. What next? Egged? I hope not!!

I got the egg job about two weeks ago. Right in front of my house and no I do not have garage. Fortunately the egg barely touched any paint mostly the window. No damage. Stupid kids probably. I used to be one of those stupid kids!!!
Old 05-11-2005, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by MObruin
Ok, its my turn for this kinda story.

Last night my girlfriend and I went to Ralphs for some latenight grocery shopping. The parking lot is practically empty so I decide (stupidly) that finally I dont have to fear the Max getting dinged by being parked next to a car (I usually park in the farthest, emptiest spots).

So, I park right up next to the store where it looked like someone had a leaky milk gallon and left it on the parking spot like 2 spots away from me. I of course didnt think anything of it except not to step in the milk puddle so I dont dirty the car (WHICH I JUST WASHED LIKE 3 HOURS BEFORE).

Anyway, we spend about an hour in the store, and when we came out the half empty broken milk gallon was gone, and thats where my heart stopped!! I knew right then and there what was waiting for me before I even saw my car........

Dirty, smelly, old milk all over my car!!! Man, I was so PISSED!!! Who the **** would do that?? Seriously!

Anyway, other than the embarrasment that comes with driving a car soaked in milk (luckily it was midnight), it wasnt all that bad. I drove to the nearest do-it-yourself carwash and cleaned up the whole mess.

Anyway, just had to vent. I know some or most of you have felt my pain. And like one of you posted in the caked Max thread, "at least it wasn't a brick". Amen to that.

-MO-
Could have been worse may have been chocolate milk or Ice coffee or god forbid Strawberry milk....

Actually is rather sad people who have nothing better to do .. but I would take that or cake anyday over being Keyed .... (UNLESS IT WAS STRAWBERRY MILK, I DON'T THINK I COULD HANDLE ALL THAT PINK ON ME MOTOR)
Old 05-12-2005, 07:24 PM

i bet some drunk guy drove over it on accident, but that still sucks, DAMN YOU KIDS ( DRUNKS, ~~ DRUNK KIDS!) ..

Originally Posted by chernmax
All, we are looking for Max car owners that have been whipped creamed and cherried in order to get this Max party started...
someone rolled over some ketchup packets and splated all over the driver side doors and windows while i was at work AND on top of that the sun was beating down on the drivers side all day...

am i invited?
Old 05-12-2005, 08:32 PM

I once tossed some no-name brand fruit drink (powdered bargain kind) on a friends VW. The damn stuff stained the paint. It never came out. Which was fine because the car was a total POS in the first place. But damn its crazy what stuff can do to your paint if you don't wash it off immediately.

CM
Old 05-13-2005, 02:37 AM
2004 Smoke

..milk for free....

..so, let me get this straight. You went grocery shopping and you got the milk for free. I take it you didn't pay for the steak...
Old 05-24-2005, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by tototee999
i bet some drunk guy drove over it on accident, but that still sucks, DAMN YOU KIDS ( DRUNKS, ~~ DRUNK KIDS!) ..

someone rolled over some ketchup packets and splated all over the driver side doors and windows while i was at work AND on top of that the sun was beating down on the drivers side all day...

am i invited?
Only pidgeon crap here - but I like also like to party - can I come?