5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

i have never been this depressed in my life

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2004, 12:04 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

if they don't cover my aftermarket wheels & stereo system, are they just gonna go ahead and replace it w/OEM stuff? or are they just gonna say you are not getting anything for it, b/c its aftermarket?

there were like 5-6 fingerprints on my car...but the police say since this is not a murder case, they are not gonna do the fingerprints.

i used to live in my parents house w/garage that's why i did all that stuff to my car....i moved out like 5 months ago....
i won't do anything nice to my car again...i don't think i can go through this one more time....it hurt really bad
Old 04-03-2004, 12:11 AM

DAMN! Who the hell would do some **** like that?!? I feel for you man...damn i do...i know what you are saying about being attached to your car as well. Im also away at school and Im the same way, man if that was my ride i would be lookin for those bastards myself and if i found them, god help them, in all honesty i dont know what i would do to someone if i found them after they did something like THAT to my car....Again im sorry for your loss and i hope everything gets better for you. Its sad to even see something like this happen.
Old 04-03-2004, 02:34 AM

OUCH! That's horrible what they did and what condition they left your car in! After I got a stereo stolen out of my old car (a 91 Camry), I'm very wary of putting anything visibly aftermarket in my car anymore. It just sucks that there are *******s like these thieves. I'd like to have a better stereo in my Z and all since the stock unit sucks, but man.... I don't want my car to be a target.

Over here, whole cars get stolen, I've seen some stolen stereos and seen and known of people getting their wheels stolen (even stock Maxima alloy wheels ).
Old 04-03-2004, 02:35 AM

DAM THOSE F.U.C.K.E.R.S, Their children will be born with no anus, **** with no ballz or **** with dragon ball Z ballz...blah blah blah....

I feel sad for you too, wish ur insurnace will cover everything, even replace a 2003 Max......I'll go to Buddist temple to pray for you.....BUDDA
Old 04-03-2004, 03:51 AM

Man! They really got you. Sorry to hear about it. One thing you might consider instead of going back stock... just make it look stock.
My last vehicle had a Kenwood head unit that had an electric motor that would flip the face around backwards when the power went off. Made the car look like it had no stereo in it.
Good luck with your insurance, and what they don't cover I think the security people should who own the facility!
Although it can be fixed to be like new, I know it's more the feeling of being violated and taken advantage of that is most upsetting. The world keeps getting worse.
Old 04-03-2004, 05:16 AM

Same **** happend to me man last year.. I know how you feel... it really sucks... found my car just like yours...
Old 04-03-2004, 06:13 AM

I guess being from Philly taught me the lesson really young, I never leave anything of value in my car. I'm actually shocked that you would leave laptops or anything else for that matter in a parked car. I even take my radar detector down before I park my car. I would never put expensive mods on a daily driven car. Nice rims? That's just begging a thief to look more at your car. Sure, you might get some looks and compliments on the rims, but is that worth wearing a sign that says "need crack? steal me"...? It's such a habbit that when I park my car in my very own locked garage, I STILL take everything in the house with me!

I had my dream car ripped off when I was just 17, a '70 chevelle SS. First time in my life I had my heart ripped out. I worked summer jobs since I was 12 to buy that car, it was my identity, so I know the pain. Got it back the very same day but I learned a big lesson. I never drove it again as a daily driver. I haven't used a flashy car as my daily driver ever since. I do what I can not to draw attention to myself or my car. That's why I'm upset about the MAX HIDs. Had I known about the problem b4 I bought the car, that would have defiitely been a deal breaker.

I'm 36 now, I guess as you get older bling means a lot less so it's easy for me "blend in" these days.
Old 04-03-2004, 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by BioMaxDDS
if they don't cover my aftermarket wheels & stereo system, are they just gonna go ahead and replace it w/OEM stuff? or are they just gonna say you are not getting anything for it, b/c its aftermarket?

there were like 5-6 fingerprints on my car...but the police say since this is not a murder case, they are not gonna do the fingerprints.

i used to live in my parents house w/garage that's why i did all that stuff to my car....i moved out like 5 months ago....
i won't do anything nice to my car again...i don't think i can go through this one more time....it hurt really bad

.......or, move back to you parents house and do something nice to your car.
Old 04-03-2004, 07:12 AM

How could they have hit so many cars in your apt complex and no one saw anything?
Old 04-03-2004, 07:29 AM

Wow, thats not even cool
Old 04-03-2004, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by 02MaximizedVQ
How could they have hit so many cars in your apt complex and no one saw anything?
this leads me to believe that this was an inside job...
Old 04-03-2004, 09:22 AM

This is exactly why I always say that the punishment should fit the crime. We should adopt the middle eastern method of cutting off a hand of someone who steals. With only 1 good hand left, I doubt they'd do it again. Sending them to jail just gives them the ability to learn new methods of commiting crimes from other inmates that they use once they get back out.

If GA is like southern california, don't expect the police to be much help. I know that's no consolation. I hope that I'm wrong and that they do find out who they are.

I have no faith in the legal system of the US. Here's a reason: I have a friend that parked his custrom truck outside of a store. He ran in for 5 minutes, when he was coming back out, he saw someone trying to break into his truck. He snuck up behind the theif and ambushed him, giving him a swollen eye, lip and bloody nose. Someone called the police, who showed up and ARRESTED MY FRIEND. The theif got away scot free. There were even witnesses that said they saw the guy trying to break into the truck, but they let him go. Go figure.
Old 04-03-2004, 09:24 AM

OMG!!!! I really feel bad for you man. That is horrible. I Cant believe people would do that! What apartment do you live at in atlanta? I am from atl. It makes me want to be even more cautious around atl. I still live on campus though. Sorry about all this man....good luck with everything..
Old 04-03-2004, 10:16 AM

Rant mode on

While we're on the subject lets remember

Some of you younger ORG members....criminals have more rights than law abiding citizens in this country. Have fun modifying your car and showing/racing it but don't get obssessed with it. Vandals can destroy years of work in a few minutes and serve little or no jail time even if they're caught (and they know this). The society that elevates material accumulation is the same society that will take it away from you in an instance. So enjoy it and make memories, but don't let your identity lie with your material possessions...the hammer can drop at any time
(this was not directed to you Biomax)

Rant mode off!
Old 04-03-2004, 11:16 AM

That sucks sooooo bad. I know exactly how you feel though. My Mustang GT was stolen from my high school 10 years ago, my Nissan 240 was destroyed the day after Christmas a few years ago, My Z28 was keyed all over, and now I worry constantly about my Maxima cuz it's gonna be looking alot different really soon. It's such a bad feeling when some loser takes away something you love.
Old 04-03-2004, 11:51 AM

Dude man...I'm so sorry about what happened. I really hope you can get most of it back from the insurance, but I know that it's really hard to go through...I personally have a highly modified Accord but I am lucky enough to have a garage...I would never leave a car like that outside for a minute...

Good luck man.
Old 04-03-2004, 02:22 PM

hmmm. ya know, i have always kind of wondered why someone would spend a bunch of money on a car, and equipment, yet live in an apartment.

this isn't directed at you, DDS. not at all. i know you were living with the p's when you modded the car, and are going to college. buying a house w/ a garage prolly isn't a good option.

but i see benz and bimmers at apartment complexes all the time. even w/ a max, it floors me that someone would put a bunch of tvs and audio equipment in, and not have a GARAGE to keep it in.

unless you live in an area where buying a house simply is NOT an option, i don't get why people lay out the cash on the cars, and still rent.

flame away.
Old 04-03-2004, 02:28 PM

>>>I had my dream car ripped off when I was just 17, a '70 chevelle SS. First >>time in my life I had my heart ripped out.

Do you still have this car today?

Dave
02 Maxima SE
85 El Camino w/Turbo V6 swap
Old 04-03-2004, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by 2k5spd
hmmm. ya know, i have always kind of wondered why someone would spend a bunch of money on a car, and equipment, yet live in an apartment.

this isn't directed at you, DDS. not at all. i know you were living with the p's when you modded the car, and are going to college. buying a house w/ a garage prolly isn't a good option.

but i see benz and bimmers at apartment complexes all the time. even w/ a max, it floors me that someone would put a bunch of tvs and audio equipment in, and not have a GARAGE to keep it in.

unless you live in an area where buying a house simply is NOT an option, i don't get why people lay out the cash on the cars, and still rent.

flame away.
and that's why when I was choosing apt to move in, I chose this one. This had a gate, security at night (used to, not anymore, and i don't know why) survelliance (sp?) camera at the parking decks.
Old 04-03-2004, 05:24 PM

and for those people saying I shouldn't mod my car b/c I don't live in a house w/garage.

i guess you are right, I used to live my life the way I wanted w/out being controlled by other people's actions......but i guess we just live in a society that's so ****ed up that criminals can get away w/alot of stuff. There were so many fingerprints on my car, survelliance camera and now some people say they heard things....but the police just said there is no suspect so we can't do anything about it. That's the reason why those people are still out there and doing what they are doing. I found out yesterday that the same thing happened 3-4 nights ago at this apt complex w/only 2 cars being hit. They called the police and the police never came, b/c they thought it wasn't important enough.

I always thought we are free to live the way we wanted, but this has changed my views on alot of stuff. I'm returning my car back to stock, even though i really don't want to. I really loved the way my max looked, but I really really hated the way the max looked that morning. I just don't think I can go through another experience like this.

you *******s won (not to people on .org) and I lost. you have all the things you wanted my car and managed to destroyed in the process. you won, and there is nothing I can do but back down. you won...............
Old 04-03-2004, 06:19 PM
Jedi Knight

Sorry to see that kind of damage to anyone's car...remember..what goes around comes around...ALWAYS...those ***** will get their just deserts!!! sorry bro..
Old 04-03-2004, 08:03 PM

well, i guess it's just a fact that some people freaking suck. ya know, i, and i am sure 98+% of the people who post here, would never even think of doing something like that to someone elses car. (no matter what kind of car it was.) it just ain't right.

ya don't yell at your grandmother, ya don't hit children, ya don't kick puppies, or steal another man's fench fries. and for God's sake, you do NOT f$$k w/ another man's car.
Old 04-04-2004, 12:07 AM

Just to see that makes me sick. That just messed up. Theifs need to be castrated :bandhead: I swear that just ****es me off, I personally could never park my car in a parking garage or the street. Its only a matter of time til some1 hits its, its not an IF, its a WHEN. Sorry Bio, im not trying to rub it in, this just ****es me off. Id be disgusted if I saw that, id probably burn the car id be soo
Thats why I live in a house, I hate to say it but todays society is just too messed up. Every1 ive known that left their car "outside" has been hit at one point or another. Why the **** should I or any1 for that matter have to even worry about that. I have to wonder if my car is goona get hit whem im at the movies or whatever, thats just rediculous. Im nevervous about my car being hit every time I park it somewere other then my garage.
Atleast then I know its safe, I left my old 3rd gen outside & some1 broke into it. Damn thing was 100% stock too!!, I got my HU's face, just the face!! They also took about 100cd's.
I swear the only place I will keep anything nice is inside the house, they have to come inside my home to get the goods...I can say this much, if some1 breaks into my house they will NOT be walking away.
Old 04-04-2004, 12:37 AM
L33t BMW Drivah

I park my car in my carport , which is right in front of my apt's window.......I leave my window cracked open...and the DE is cocked and loaded under my bed......if you want to play, you will get turned into swiss cheese....but we are all vulnerable to get hit.....anywhere we take our pimped out Maxes........
Old 04-04-2004, 09:15 AM
Maxima Pilot

Originally Posted by kloogy
....and the DE is cocked and loaded under my bed....
Hey Kloogy...this is OT but...what's a DE??

BTW, I keep my Baby Eagle 9mm in a drawer next to my bed but not loaded and cocked....too much responsibility, I guess. Rounds in the magazine, yes, but not loaded & cocked. Plus, i gotta believe one of the most intimidating sounds in the world has to be the sound of a pistol's slide going back to load and chamber a round...that 'snick snick' means yo be in a heap a' trouble, dude....

Old 04-04-2004, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Galo

BTW, I keep my Baby Eagle 9mm in a drawer next to my bed but not loaded and cocked....too much responsibility, I guess. Rounds in the magazine, yes, but not loaded & cocked. Plus, i gotta believe one of the most intimidating sounds in the world has to be the sound of a pistol's slide going back to load and chamber a round...that 'snick snick' means yo be in a heap a' trouble, dude....

Cocking a 12-gauge shotgun is far more effective.
Old 04-04-2004, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Galo

Desert Eagle...probably a .50cal

Originally Posted by 6spmax
Cocking a 12-gauge shotgun is far more effective.
Saw'd-off only problem is you have to wait for an open shot, dont want to spray the car
Old 04-06-2004, 02:55 PM
LeX
Nissan by Nature

i'm honestly thinking of getting a gun if i stay in atlanta lol

just a USP mini 9mm would be fine
Old 04-06-2004, 03:33 PM
Maxima Pilot

Originally Posted by LeX
just a USP mini 9mm would be fine
oh, ya....many bullets of 115 grains at 1450 FPS..... ya, mon...dat's all u need!
Old 04-06-2004, 04:32 PM

Dude, Bio that hurts bro. I am soooo sorry. I agree with everyone else: our society is getting worse in regards to criminal rights as opposed to our rights. It sucks. I also believe that they will get whats comming to them for sure, one way or another. I know that does not help much now, but all you can do is believe that. At least they got tape os you might have a chance.
Old 01-08-2005, 09:51 AM

in ****ing sane... the one thing that worries me the most about the car is the headlights... here it's like a theif magnet...
Old 01-08-2005, 10:21 AM
mjg

edited my message.
Old 01-08-2005, 10:32 AM

I just LOVE cops! Over the past 10 years, I've had a 'stang broken into (through busting the sunroof) and stereo and all contents stolen; a volvo broken into and all contents stolen, and my *locked* garage broken into and shyte stolen.

In every case, the cops did not have the time to come and look at anything, or investigate. If I went to the station, I could make a report for insurance. The cops don't have the time.

HOWEVER, they have all the time in the frickin' world to hand out speeding tickets, parking tickets, and hassle you if your muffler is too loud. NICE TO HAVE YOU JERKS ON MY PAYROLL - WHY DO I BOTHER PAYING TAXES!!!
Old 01-08-2005, 12:04 PM

Dude, if a damaged car is as depressed as u have ever gotten, u have lived a very fortunate life. I feel your pain pro, but keep things in perspective. CIao
Old 01-08-2005, 12:10 PM

Dude, its someone that knows you, some who may even complimented you on your car and is very jealous of.

Just look around your neighboorhood, in about one month you will see someone driving with your amps and subs and you will know who to go after.

Offcourse the level of damage to your car was not done at a professional level. these punks really didnt know the car it self or the worth of your lights but more focused on the music you had in it.

Think back to which store you bought your amps and subs from?

Without a doubt its someone you know or seen in the last week or month who may have actually complented your car.

God knows you've spent alot of money and time in to it. it looks amazing, offcourse i am hoping insurance will cover the damages.

I dont understand to why they did not steal the headlights??

Look for some punks in your town driving around little rice burners with bumpin bass or simply ask around people if they find you a hook up same type subs and amps like yours ...

see what comes up...
Old 01-08-2005, 12:18 PM

did you have a alarm?????????????????
Old 01-08-2005, 12:24 PM
LithiuMax

This thread is 8 months old..

Old 01-08-2005, 12:41 PM
Says.."No mo Maximas for me!"

Yeah, who the hell dug this one back up?
Old 01-08-2005, 02:32 PM

jrod, good job jrod
Old 01-08-2005, 02:45 PM

Damn bro.........
Very sorry to hear about your car....so terrible. It hurts to see those pictures

I hope everything works out for ya and insurance helps ya out.

Good luck with everything...

Quick Reply: i have never been this depressed in my life