5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

i have never been this depressed in my life

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2004, 11:23 AM
Cletus

sorry to hear this. that is VERY messed up.
im suprised no one heard the alarm going off and echoing loud as hell in the garage!! it would have had to go off for a little bit before they cut the power.
all the HID left problems and they take everything but them!!!!
Old 04-02-2004, 11:26 AM
I miss the .org!

My condolences man...that IS one of the worst I've ever seen. Can't believe they had the ***** to spend so much time and make so much noise...
Old 04-02-2004, 11:30 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

im crying FOR you man...
Old 04-02-2004, 11:43 AM

Considering I had my entire system stolen 3 times, I can definately sympathize man. But yours is unbelievable. Makes me so mad I can't see straight. I'd love to find these guys and rip the hood off their cars and beat em with it.

Be sure to think carefully about what they took - protect your identity - though I doubt these morons would have any clue what to do with the info if they had it.
Old 04-02-2004, 11:54 AM

Did u have a 2 way alarm system? THis really sux, I can see how u'll feel like crap righ tnow cuz of all the work u put in, i just got a fender bender and i was furious, Remember this is materialistic stuff, try not to let it affect u to much. U can always replace it. I don't know what else to tell u. Prayers go out so u can cope with it..
Old 04-02-2004, 11:54 AM

hey i feel for you man, ive talked to you a few times. Dont let this get you down. Its ****ed up, but karma to them is gonna be a biatch.
Old 04-02-2004, 11:59 AM

thats a f*ck up man!... i hate people that do that.... thats what makes this society so messed up.....
Old 04-02-2004, 12:03 PM
Banned

Make sure you get the police report. Also have the police take the video tape for evidence so they can review it not just your complex manager!!!

Originally Posted by BioMaxDDS
last night.....
someone smashed my window, rip apart my center console, took my
clarion 935vd
subs
amps
wheels
laptops
backpacks
they fxxing left my car on the ground....all 4 brakes messed up....body bent (b/c they drop it on the ground) .....rip apart my trunk, b/c they don't know how to fxxxing open the trunk from inside......THEY DESTROYED MY CAR.
there are at least 7 vehicles that were hit in my apt complex, and several more in the apts around this area.
i'm just so fxxing depressed right now.....
all the people that saw the car today said they never seen anything as bad as this one.

what kind of fxxing society do we live in....you can't have anything nice ....b/c those fxxxing losers that don't want to work they fxxxing azz off and just want to fxxxing take other **** from other people........

someone tell me what da fxxx i can do now...

one thing is for sure....i won't make my car nice again....................fxxx
Old 04-02-2004, 12:10 PM
is invisible

So sad to see that happen to such a nice Max.
I hope this doesn't affect your dental school apps considerably.
Old 04-02-2004, 12:10 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Hey man....Very sorry to hear about your car....so terrible. People are scumbags man.... hope everything works out for ya and insurance helps ya out. Agian...very sorry to hear about this.

-Steve
Old 04-02-2004, 12:26 PM

Out of all the stuff I've seen on the org this is by far the worse.
This is some s**t that will make a sane MotherF***er go bananas.
I can Imagine getting my car on-point to have some loser type cat come along and f**k my s**t up.

I'm sorry for the pain I know you are going through.
Old 04-02-2004, 12:29 PM
I live life on the edge

Dude sorry about your loss. I used to have a 99 accord that i was side swiped by an 18 wheeler and then hit a concrete divider. Because the state trooper that worked the wreck didn't write and inventory report, they stole a $5,000 engagment ring, my case of 175 CD's a tire guage and my workout gloves. When I went to the state tropper headquarters for a report, they said I was lying so they could cover their mistake. It was my loss in the end. Then my insurance wouldn't cover it because the car wasn't broken into. No Sh*t the car wasn't broken into ,they had the freakin key. I'm still p*ssed and that was 4 years ago. I can't believe someone did all that without someone seeing anything, SOMEBODY HAD TO! I would ask around your complex, even offer a reward or something. My dad always tells me "the world is full of AZZholes" so I say "I must be an aZZhole magnet, because I'm surrounded by them". Man I feel for you, I know what you feel like.

Originally Posted by BioMaxDDS
last night.....
someone smashed my window, rip apart my center console, took my
clarion 935vd
subs
amps
wheels
laptops
backpacks
they fxxing left my car on the ground....all 4 brakes messed up....body bent (b/c they drop it on the ground) .....rip apart my trunk, b/c they don't know how to fxxxing open the trunk from inside......THEY DESTROYED MY CAR.
there are at least 7 vehicles that were hit in my apt complex, and several more in the apts around this area.
i'm just so fxxing depressed right now.....
all the people that saw the car today said they never seen anything as bad as this one.

what kind of fxxing society do we live in....you can't have anything nice ....b/c those fxxxing losers that don't want to work they fxxxing azz off and just want to fxxxing take other **** from other people........

someone tell me what da fxxx i can do now...

one thing is for sure....i won't make my car nice again....................fxxx
Old 04-02-2004, 12:50 PM
Lightly modded

That's one of my worst nightmares right there. I've had my clear corners stolen, and had the car broken into once, but nothing was taken. I can't imagine how you feel right now.
About the insurance- are you sure most companies will cover mods that you didn't initially report? I don't think they would do that since you didn't have them insured to begin with. Does anybody know to what extent they will cover stuff?
Old 04-02-2004, 01:11 PM

we all need to learn from this, trust NO ONE, and rely only on your self, they probably seen it, but dont say nothing because its not theyre car. i know your suppose to mind your own business, but this is just wrong!!!
Old 04-02-2004, 01:15 PM

nah they wont cover anything aftermarket, unless you told the insurance before you install them, i dont know if anyone has insurance on stereos, but i sure dont insure my aftermarket parts. that would make my insurance go sky high!!!
Old 04-02-2004, 01:37 PM

today from what I found out is ...
anything that's installed on your car and you have the recepit they'll cover it
but if its not install in the car...they won't cover it
they told me they won't cover my books, mp3 player (portable, in my backpack) and laptop

thanks y'all for trying to make me feel better, but at this moment i'm just feeling so sad.....i don't feel angry anymore

I'm living by myself here in GA, the closest relative (my dad) is in california. So for some reason my car has really became part of a family member (some of you may think its crazy). I just feel so hopeless right now. All the time, effort, money I put into it in the last 2 yrs were destroyed probably in several minutes by people i don't even know.......
i just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else, b/c seeing you car get destroyed like that......its an unbelievably bad feeling
i know its all just materlistics....... but i just can't let it go yet
Old 04-02-2004, 02:10 PM

It was just a matter of time....

With all the theft in NJ/NY of HID's, I'm surprised it hasn't hit us yet in the ATL.
I'm surprised they didn't take the HID's -- obviously not a pro job.

Man - I feel for you....that's a bad one.

I've lost two stereos in other cars the same way -- and as a result, I've never put an aftermarket in my car again.
But DAMN -- stealing wheels now too??? That's gonna make me rethink new rims for sure.

I know that awful feeling -- walking to your car in the morning only to find it violated.
I had the same thing happen, but with a motorcycle a few years ago.
It was stolen -- but then recovered, and OH what a mess!
All that was left was the engine and frame.
I had to identify it with the VIN # on the frame.

yes - I know the feeling.
I felt the same things you are feeling now -- and it didn't go away for a long time. I'm still VERY paranoid about where I park my vehicles and for how long.
Thank your stars the insurance will cover yours -- I only had liability at the time. That's $7k I'll never see again.

Learn from your misfortunes my friend -- we all do.

THE biggest lesson to be learned is to NOT leave valuables in your car, EVER!!!

Good luck man!

gr
Old 04-02-2004, 02:38 PM
LeX
Nissan by Nature

That's horrible, i had my window smashed and old audio system stolen but the guys did it clean.

They didn't rip anything, removed all the wires perfectly, was like they had all the time in the world.

Of course the window was broken and there was minor body damage from them crowbaring or whatnot.

Insurance can replace your car, but those recommendations i hope you get back. At least you're alright, best of luck

-Alex
Old 04-02-2004, 03:14 PM
www.autotalk.com

Sorry to hear this dude. It is sad that the world we live in is just cruel like this. I wish they can catch those bastadss and hang em upside down. I hope everything goes fine with your insurance company.
Old 04-02-2004, 03:14 PM

Ahh, that sucks. Should've went with wheel locks.
Old 04-02-2004, 03:19 PM

Damn man. I'm sorry to hear that. That sucks big time. As for your recomendations. Call the dental schools up that you were going to send those to and tell them your situation and they usually give you a deadline. They did for me when mine burnt up in a small fire.
Old 04-02-2004, 03:30 PM

Hey Bio,

Dude, I am so sorry that happen to you. I am like you, if they want my car, TAKE IT, because i never wanna see it again. Especially they way they left your car.

I had my system stolen out of my old car, and i tell you it wasn't much but it hurts. Now i have a screen, xbox, subs, amps, soon to be 19's, etc.. and I am scared.

I think if i lived in a place where the car is not near my bedroom window, i would never modify my car, because really it takes on mother FUKKKER to come and take all your SHIET.

God, i hope they catch him.. I swear they should sentence them b!thces with DEATH by skinning them alaive..

I swear i have no respect for any form of violation of anybody's property.

Thats why when i buy my stuff, i always buy legit with a receipt.
Old 04-02-2004, 03:47 PM

I hope the guys get caught and some big black guy named bubba with a 14'' **** rapes their stupid azzes.

I hope everything works out okay.
Old 04-02-2004, 05:17 PM

Sorry man...always liked that Max.
Old 04-02-2004, 05:38 PM

holy $hit....thats why i never park in parking garage...but i guess if you had to you had to....
Old 04-02-2004, 05:53 PM

oh sh*t .. somebody banged up my trunk last year and i was very ****ed already .. the repair cost was $1300 ... i know how you feel .. hope things would be okay for you and those ****'s would get caught
Old 04-02-2004, 06:14 PM

holy ****.............what kind of ****ing **** is that. i really despise people that steal and i agree with the post that states, they should be hung by their ballz and beat with a steel pipe.
Old 04-02-2004, 06:15 PM
350 Detroit Muscle

Dang dude, sorry to hear that. All that time, effort, and $$$ down the drain.
Old 04-02-2004, 06:16 PM

Whoa that messed up about your car.I know how it feels when someone messes with your car,I'm still ****ed about my hids.I hope the complex had cameras that captured at least some of this.Again sorry about your and keep your head up.
Old 04-02-2004, 06:23 PM

Sorry to hear this. It seems like something bad is happening to some of the best modded Max's on the Org lately.
Old 04-02-2004, 06:42 PM
retired moderator

BIOMAX -
Check with your homeowners insurance as well.
When my integra was towed (illegal parking, so they said) it was broken into and they stole my CD player, sub and amps, plus two pairs of oakleys, a jacket, and two cases with almost 250 CDs in them (I was bringing them home from the dorm)...

The car insurance covered the stereo system (after my deductible I got about $300),

and my homeowner's policy (minus deductible) covered the glasses, jacket, and CDs as "home items" or something....They gave me $11.99 per CD (at the time the "average" price)......

luckily I had an inventory of ALL (1,000+) of my CDs and sent them a list of the 250 that were in the stolen cases....
Old 04-02-2004, 06:49 PM

****...sorry for your loss....best thing to do is not to put as much money back into the car, if you're still gonna park around there....for all you know those Fing slim ***** will still be around...Or get a good two-way alarm...

DAMN....Fing people...
Old 04-02-2004, 07:03 PM

Man, that's just sad. Just don't let it get to you too much. It will be a pain in the a$$ but you will get it replaced, just don't put your life on hold (yea, I know easy to say).... get as much documentation as possible and start dealing with insurance, they should come through.
Old 04-02-2004, 07:33 PM
Bandwagon Lover

The problem with that area is that it is so big with so many people, it will be really hard for him or the GwinCoPo to find anything off the vehicle. Did the cops bother to fingerprint the car or did they blow you off like they used to around there.

Just watch ebay and pawn shops. Good luck.
Old 04-02-2004, 08:00 PM

Sorry about your car! Your insurance should cover a good deal of the problem I hope.

Good luck!
Old 04-02-2004, 08:08 PM
Banned

AHHHHHH!!! I was about to say to you that something similar as append to me with my Ranger, but no way after seeing the pics!!
Damm that's the worst thing I ever saw!!

I just don't know what to say!!!!!
sad really sad!!
Old 04-02-2004, 08:31 PM

my god, if i saw my car in a same way they vandalized and broke into. I would lose my head and my composure about it. That I would explode and want to hit somebody. I'm very sorry about that. I can relate how you can feel about what you saw your car in the present condition.
Old 04-02-2004, 08:38 PM

OMG! I have never seen anything like this... HOW THE *** did they lift your car up? And now Im ****ed that Aholes like this exhist... This really ruins my day and your are right, you cant ever really have anything good because Aholes always *** IT UP!
Old 04-02-2004, 11:18 PM

wow man!! i can't beleive they did that!! hopefully they will catch something on the cameras. i know what you mean by getting attached to your car, i am away at school and feel the same way.

Good luck, again im really sorry.
Old 04-02-2004, 11:24 PM
L33t BMW Drivah

Damn bro, it hurts to see those pictures, and also angers me to all freakin rage. I had that hapen to my stang, but they left the wheels and ran the car into a ditch.....insurance paid for eveything, all my Fosgate stuff. I hope it turns out well for you !....I know you're so freakin pizzed off , and I dont blame ya !

Quick Reply: i have never been this depressed in my life