5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

help!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2002, 09:07 AM

help!

Do you guys know the figures of a dodge ram 1500 sport?

That is all.
Old 07-18-2002, 09:16 AM

shes so bangin...

sorry man dunno about the ram
Old 07-18-2002, 09:18 AM
jjs

You need to be alot more specific than that.

Long bed, short bed, engine size, 4x2, 4x4, etc., etc.
Old 07-18-2002, 10:14 AM

pick the one you want then go to Specs & Safety on the left side of the screen:

http://www.edmunds.com/new/2002/dodg...500/index.html
Old 07-18-2002, 10:19 AM
Blu
the tits

all i know is the 5.9l is a whopping 245hp
Old 07-18-2002, 10:26 AM
jjs

uh, don't laugh bubba...

Originally posted by blubyu2k2
all i know is the 5.9l is a whopping 245hp
the 335 lb/ft of torque can pull a Max (and some other much larger things) sideways.

They are built for work and towing/hauling...not hauling ***.

As lest we get into the Ford/GM/Dodge debate...there are some of us who have had the misfortune over the years of owning Fords and GM's of various types and will NEVER go back...regardless of hp ratings.

I will admit however that the new Ram style looks really stupid and almost as cartoon-ish as the Echo. Kind of a Kenworth charicature. The previous body is much more appealing.

All the above are exactly my reasons for keeping the Ram and hanging onto it for a very long time...especially when MOPAR has a 380 hp crate engine that is a direct drop in should mine ever give up.

Old 07-18-2002, 10:32 AM
Blu
the tits

Re: uh, don't laugh bubba...

i don't give a $hit what there built for a 5.9 L should put out more than 245hp. Its just ****ty dodge that can't build a decent engine (except the viper)on any given day

Originally posted by jjs

the 335 lb/ft of torque can pull a Max (and some other much larger things) sideways.

They are built for work and towing/hauling...not hauling ***.

As lest we get into the Ford/GM/Dodge debate...there are some of us who have had the misfortune over the years of owning Fords and GM's of various types and will NEVER go back...regardless of hp ratings.

I will admit however that the new Ram style looks really stupid and almost as cartoon-ish as the Echo. Kind of a Kenworth charicature. The previous body is much more appealing.

All the above are exactly my reasons for keeping the Ram and hanging onto it for a very long time...especially when MOPAR has a 380 hp crate engine that is a direct drop in should mine ever give up.

Old 07-18-2002, 10:42 AM
jjs

Re: Re: uh, don't laugh bubba...

i don't give a $hit what there built for a 5.9 L should put out more than 245hp. Its just ****ty dodge that can't build a decent engine (except the viper)on any given day

don't get all touchy! Fine, they could have more hp, but they ARE built for a purpose, whether you give a **** about it or not.

Try towing a boat with full camping gear over rough roads in a Viper. By the way, there is always the V10 if you want a 'decent' engine in a Dodge.

Trucks = torque. End of story. And I DO mean real work trucks, not one off suburban cowboy mobiles like Lightnings, etc. They are great technological works, but not 'real' daily job site to job site haulers.
Old 07-18-2002, 10:55 AM
Blu
the tits

Re: Re: Re: uh, don't laugh bubba...

wow looks like you need to be driving an intrepid or something. I think you attacked first and I was just giving my thoughts. Plus i never said a viper could pull a boat thats just silly. By the way just get a new chevy more power and more reliable and i am IBTL cause this is way way off topic

Originally posted by jjs

don't get all touchy! Fine, they could have more hp, but they ARE built for a purpose, whether you give a **** about it or not.

Try towing a boat with full camping gear over rough roads in a Viper. By the way, there is always the V10 if you want a 'decent' engine in a Dodge.

Trucks = torque. End of story. And I DO mean real work trucks, not one off suburban cowboy mobiles like Lightnings, etc. They are great technological works, but not 'real' daily job site to job site haulers.
Old 07-18-2002, 11:12 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: uh, don't laugh bubba...

wow looks like you need to be driving an intrepid or something. I think you attacked first and I was just giving my thoughts. Plus i never said a viper could pull a boat thats just silly. By the way just get a new chevy more power and more reliable and i am IBTL cause this is way way off topic

Thanks for eveyrone's input.
Old 07-18-2002, 11:37 AM
jjs

Re: Re: Re: Re: uh, don't laugh bubba...

whatever...