4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

i know this certainly will not put me on the potential mods list

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 01:09 PM

i know this certainly will not put me on the potential mods list

but this place and its new threads are ricockulous. and its going to continue to be this way as long as the post limit is lifted. so can we please not act completely surprised and dumb-founded everytime someone makes a dumbass thread now? like seriously its old news people.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by GGENIUS

but this place and its new threads are ricockulous. and its going to continue to be this way as long as the post limit is lifted. so can we please not act completely surprised and dumb-founded everytime someone makes a dumbass thread now? like seriously its old news people.
Hey "Genius" ...you mean a dumbass thread like this? You think this thread of yours will come up in the next few weeks when a "Noob" looks at posting HIS first thread? You guys either need to get over it and re-answer the questions, politely guide him to the search tool and stickies, or just shut down the d*mn site. The threads on here have become a sewer of discontent with all the elitist bellyaching about using the search tool. Who would want to stay here? I'm gone. Tired of reading all this teenage crap. It used to be populated by mature people but now....you got guys like "Tigerdude" taking stupid and juvenile pot shots at those who are sincere with their questions, really showing his IQ, which is probably why he can't get a job. And then there's you....putting down a female potential member who joined in Jan. in that other thread on age and occupation with......"nobody asked what sex you are." Real class....are you gay? "just sayin'". Good luck on the future of this .org...you'll need it
Old 02-25-2012, 05:58 PM

Old 02-25-2012, 06:01 PM
Got Retrofit?

Originally Posted by larso1
Hey "Genius" ...you mean a dumbass thread like this? You think this thread of yours will come up in the next few weeks when a "Noob" looks at posting HIS first thread? You guys either need to get over it and re-answer the questions, politely guide him to the search tool and stickies, or just shut down the d*mn site. The threads on here have become a sewer of discontent with all the elitist bellyaching about using the search tool. Who would want to stay here? I'm gone. Tired of reading all this teenage crap. It used to be populated by mature people but now....you got guys like "Tigerdude" taking stupid and juvenile pot shots at those who are sincere with their questions, really showing his IQ, which is probably why he can't get a job. And then there's you....putting down a female potential member who joined in Jan. in that other thread on age and occupation with......"nobody asked what sex you are." Real class....are you gay? "just sayin'". Good luck on the future of this .org...you'll need it

Old 02-25-2012, 06:07 PM

and FWIW, I cant get a job because I have rare disorder called Nuerofibromatosis Type II....it causes tumors to grow on your brain, brainstem, and other nerve endings, I am in and out of the hospital multiple times each year...last year alone I spent about 2 months total at Vanderbilt. Im also completely deaf, as well as have had 10 surgeries (with 7 of those being brain surgeries)....

your move

what in the fresh h*ll is this faggo-tree?
Old 02-25-2012, 06:19 PM

GGenius +1 Brad, right behind you bro.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:26 PM

brad.

talk about tearin someone up before you know them? way to go hypocrite.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:32 PM
Got Retrofit?

I'm gone. Tired of reading all this teenage crap.
All in favor of a permaban say "I".
Old 02-25-2012, 06:32 PM

"I"
Old 02-25-2012, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by tigersharkdude
and FWIW, I cant get a job because I have rare disorder called Nuerofibromatosis Type II....it causes tumors to grow on your brain, brainstem, and other nerve endings, I am in and out of the hospital multiple times each year...last year alone I spent about 2 months total at Vanderbilt. Im also completely deaf, as well as have had 10 surgeries (with 7 of those being brain surgeries)....
Tigersharkdude for the kill!

Old 02-25-2012, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by T_Behr904

I.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by T_Behr904
sig'd
Old 02-25-2012, 06:43 PM

I'm not sure I follow, can someone explain to me the purpose of this thread??
Old 02-25-2012, 06:48 PM
Got Retrofit?

Originally Posted by Tyutyunnik
I'm not sure I follow, can someone explain to me the purpose of this thread??
Just say "I".
Old 02-25-2012, 07:17 PM

sig'd
Old 02-25-2012, 07:21 PM

I
Old 02-25-2012, 07:45 PM

Whoa, its funny how I always see the same guys verbally battling it out in threads like this

I think your new motto should be, "You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us."

And I'm just that random guy standing on the sidelines while everyone is in on the action, just making random comments.

Feel free to me and then proceed to ignore.
Old 02-25-2012, 07:47 PM

There's something to be said about consistency, I suppose
Old 02-25-2012, 09:17 PM

I can't believe he would talk **** on someone he don't kno, good job brad!! I stand behind you 100% on what you said. He would **** a brick if he had to go thru what you have been hell I would too.

Oh an "I"
Old 02-25-2012, 09:24 PM

lol right on. nothing about maximas. all about drama
Old 02-26-2012, 06:07 AM

I think youre all a bunch of whineasses .... its like being on a forum for broads on the rag, everyones always hatin on noobs for dumb questions or a question thats been asked and answered numerous times, yes its annoying, but have you used the search tool?? It sucks, half the time it has threads that have nothing to do with the question, so it uses keywords to "answer" someones question... some people dont have countless hours tonspend reading through threads for a 45 second answer... i mean i can understand some stuff...like hood wont stay open or something like that but when it comes to mecanical or electrical,the search button should be revised, not to mention all the old classifieds or useless threads that are brought up when you search. So maybe people should think before they type i guess... this forum is going downhill mainly because youre all allowing it to and its just cluttered with bulls**t that doesnt need to be there
Old 02-26-2012, 07:11 AM

hey dumbass you see the part i bolded? thats what i said in my FIRST post in this thread. sometimes i think people dont even read what i say, they just see my name on the post and react.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:18 AM

what in the fresh h*ll is this faggo-tree?
that "faggo-tree" is.... well honestly i barely remember a good part of last night so... its just another waste of bandwidth honestly. i mightve made this thread. i dunno. i def made the other one about runnin out of gas tho.

i dont have a problem or negative thing to say about 80% of the regulars on this board and in this thread.

and to clear **** up. my name is not GGENIUS because i claim to be a FUKCING GENIUS. im tired of that ****. ggenius has been my username for everything for years, based on the rapper GZA. now everyone shut the **** up and "I"
Old 02-26-2012, 07:21 AM

oh yeah thoguht id address this too. i said that because when girls get on messageboards, especially ones dominated by males, they like to flaunt their sex around to get attention. i was just in a bad mood and felt like letting her know nobody cares. if you cought me on a different day (aka when user cleardaze started posting) i actually swooned my way to some n00ds and i actually still talk to her. so i guess another "I" for this dudes ban. that makes two from THE GENIUS
Old 02-26-2012, 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by MAXIMA_STYLE
I think youre all a bunch of whineasses .... its like being on a forum for broads on the rag, everyones always hatin on noobs for dumb questions or a question thats been asked and answered numerous times, yes its annoying, but have you used the search tool?? It sucks, half the time it has threads that have nothing to do with the question, so it uses keywords to "answer" someones question... some people dont have countless hours tonspend reading through threads for a 45 second answer... i mean i can understand some stuff...like hood wont stay open or something like that but when it comes to mecanical or electrical,the search button should be revised, not to mention all the old classifieds or useless threads that are brought up when you search. So maybe people should think before they type i guess... this forum is going downhill mainly because youre all allowing it to and its just cluttered with bulls**t that doesnt need to be there

Werd.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:29 AM

i didnt read that post till now but i also agree. instead of lifting the 15 post rule they shouldve rebuilt the search from scratch.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by Amerikaner83
I
+1
Old 02-26-2012, 08:10 AM

i didnt read that post till now but i also agree. instead of lifting the 15 post rule they shouldve rebuilt the search from scratch.

Exactly. It is all annoying and whatnot but if the search tool was redone and more defined it would work better and NONE of this would be going on, this site has served me well since i joined in 2007, through many maximas including my current SE-L which is stil an ongoing project and will always be, however the bickering like old ladies is absurd, if i wanted to listen to bickering daily id go visit an old folks home...
Old 02-26-2012, 08:27 AM

Search works absolutely fine for me....
Old 02-26-2012, 08:31 AM

LOCKDOWN TIME!!!!
Old 02-26-2012, 08:43 AM
Got Retrofit?

Same here. People need to learn to use the search tool. It doesn't have to be revised.

My buddy made this video for all you noobs that don't know how to search:
Old 02-26-2012, 08:59 AM

:fancy clap:
Old 02-26-2012, 09:19 AM

The Aeschylus function doesn't work because moods don't know the proper names for what they are looking for.

"The blue thing under the hood by the intake" is not a proper search term. You can't fix stupid and enabling stupid will be the end of the org.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:20 AM

And "I".
Old 02-26-2012, 11:59 AM

and me too. but i dont even need to use the search function hardly. i work on cars every day so i can answer my own questions usually. i was just saying for your average idiot.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:14 AM

this is the only discussion forum ive ever been on and i do A LOT of reading on here and i agree it's pretty cluttered with petty nonsense. sometimes it takes me hours to find what i need and i do use the search tool. most of the time ive found exactly what i need. i dont make my presence known here usually but this site has helped me through four maximas and i wish the noob bashing would stop and we would all get along, for the sake of maximas. oh, and thanks chrisman for the help on the retro. they turned out nice.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:39 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by SHIFT_maxboost
this is the only discussion forum ive ever been on and i do A LOT of reading on here and i agree it's pretty cluttered with petty nonsense. sometimes it takes me hours to find what i need and i do use the search tool. most of the time ive found exactly what i need. i dont make my presence known here usually but this site has helped me through four maximas and i wish the noob bashing would stop and we would all get along, for the sake of maximas. oh, and thanks chrisman for the help on the retro. they turned out nice.
In before the lock....

Lets be real here. I totally agree with Maxboost. With the price of the maxima becoming more affordable and the age of the cars becoming older (especially the 4th gen). More "newbs" will be purchasing a 2-3k maxima with the intension on modifying it. What better place is there to get this info other than the .Org? I do believe a little grace is in order. Those of us that have owned for years or had multiple 4th gens should extend a little leniency on the bashing. It may be common sense to us...but if you dont know then you just dont know. That being said...searching is your friend.

on searching: I do see how a newb would get upset and frustrated with searching...when you have to read through 4 threads like this one to find the answer you need it is frustrating. I really wish there was a Boolean search option! this would be amazing!! (sorry...off topic)

and btw....internet fights are just and Lets keep in mature people. Reading through all the crap and drama is just juvenile. There is a "Off Topic" area for that. and seriously....your literally getting offended and upset at a computer screen!!! Think about it....how insane is that!!! lol
Old 02-27-2012, 08:46 AM

re: search "issues"

It's not hard to use google to search the .org... normal google search engine, type in "site:forums.maxima.org" (without the quotes) and then the search terms.

If you can use google search you can use that. That's how I search the org
Old 02-27-2012, 08:53 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by Amerikaner83
re: search "issues"

It's not hard to use google to search the .org... normal google search engine, type in "site:forums.maxima.org" (without the quotes) and then the search terms.

If you can use google search you can use that. That's how I search the org
I agree. Im not as good with Boolean on Google (I mostly use Monster and Dice all day long for work...Im a recruiter). But I am learning the tricks.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:06 AM
boost me.....

This thread is so full of FAIL it's not even funny.

By the way...to all you guys, for the record its "aye" not "I".

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quick Reply: i know this certainly will not put me on the potential mods list