4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Warpspeed SUUUUKKKKSSSS!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 06:06 PM

Warpspeed is mainly a muffler shop, internet sales is their side action, so dont expect much service. They wont treat you the same way they treat walk-ins.

I have their Ypipe, pretty good but cat-back sucks big time, it sags, wrong bends and leaks from flanges.
Old 01-27-2006, 07:49 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Larry:

I guess I proved my point, even if you lie to us like you did and tell us you are a moderator on maxima.org you will still have to send us the old part so we can examine it prior to us repairing or replacing it. I told you to send it to us when I got your first call and we would promptly repair or replace it.

Yes I forgot to send you a box, I already apologized for that, however the box is not free nor is shipping. You could have avoided all of this by simply sending it back to us like our warranty states clearly on our pathetic website which we have not changed for years. There was no reason to lie to us, how many times did I have to tell you to just send it back?

YOU admitted you are the liar, I'm just old and extremely busy, sometimes too busy to have to act like your mommy and send a box because you were incapable of finding a box on your own.

Some of you have met us, I think we treat everyone pretty much the same either in person or over the phone, however if you try to do the scream thing at customer service (my sister) or threaten us because it worked for you at Wal-Mart, try doing it in person, scream at me. I won't even tell your mommy you cried right before you apologized. Everyone is usually so polite and nice that we have met and most everyone on the phone even, I have only had to "suggest" that two customers apologize, and they did.

So Larry, this would have been a lot simpler if you had just made the effort to find a box.

regards
Dallas
WarpSpeed Performance
Old 01-27-2006, 08:07 PM
4th Gen Parts King

I bought my y-pipe a few years back on the group deal and have not had a problem with it at all. I called and placed the order and service was great.

If what dallas said is true that you demanded things and thretened them well then i wouldn't help you one bit either. I'm very stubborn.Most of the time if you present the problem to a company they will be willing to fix it and keep you happy because it is in their best intrest.
So if you present the problem in a good mood you will get a hell of alot farther then trying to demand things.
Old 01-27-2006, 09:46 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by bmfjeep
Larry:

I guess I proved my point, even if you lie to us like you did and tell us you are a moderator on maxima.org you will still have to send us the old part so we can examine it prior to us repairing or replacing it. I told you to send it to us when I got your first call and we would promptly repair or replace it.

Yes I forgot to send you a box, I already apologized for that, however the box is not free nor is shipping. You could have avoided all of this by simply sending it back to us like our warranty states clearly on our pathetic website which we have not changed for years. There was no reason to lie to us, how many times did I have to tell you to just send it back?

YOU admitted you are the liar, I'm just old and extremely busy, sometimes too busy to have to act like your mommy and send a box because you were incapable of finding a box on your own.

Some of you have met us, I think we treat everyone pretty much the same either in person or over the phone, however if you try to do the scream thing at customer service (my sister) or threaten us because it worked for you at Wal-Mart, try doing it in person, scream at me. I won't even tell your mommy you cried right before you apologized. Everyone is usually so polite and nice that we have met and most everyone on the phone even, I have only had to "suggest" that two customers apologize, and they did.

So Larry, this would have been a lot simpler if you had just made the effort to find a box.

regards
Dallas
WarpSpeed Performance
i was more polite to you than any customer you ever had especially so since i went through what you put me through. in fact, my last words to you on the phone where " i am sorry things ended up this way". thats my problem, i am to polite and you mistake me for a push over and you know it. thats fine, i will be a push over this time but you will be the one who is sorry in the long run.

i screamed at your sister?????????? whos the liar now? and the mommy insult was pathetic. is this the way you treat someone that basically handed you over $800? whatever the case i am just happy to see that i have convinced others not to buy your product. and when they get a quality peice of equipment for half the price from another company i am sure they will be happy they didnt buy from you also.

BTW...the fact that you have had at least 2 people scream on you in person about your product tells me that people who come into your shop arent satisfied w/ you either. so sorry.
Old 01-27-2006, 09:49 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by fanaticrockford
I bought my y-pipe a few years back on the group deal and have not had a problem with it at all. I called and placed the order and service was great.

If what dallas said is true that you demanded things and thretened them well then i wouldn't help you one bit either. I'm very stubborn.Most of the time if you present the problem to a company they will be willing to fix it and keep you happy because it is in their best intrest.
So if you present the problem in a good mood you will get a hell of alot farther then trying to demand things.

thats dallas trying to make himself look like the good guy but i was more than polite to him and his receptionist even though they jerked me off for 2mos and thats the gods honest truth.