3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Looking for VE UDP

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 08:47 AM
1993 SE

Looking for VE UDP

Im searching but no one has these in stock. Anyone know who has these without waiting a month?

Im waiting to hear from an org member about his but Id like to find one I can but right away.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:15 AM
Call me Wookiee Goldberg

Originally Posted by swowlinc
Im searching but no one has these in stock. Anyone know who has these without waiting a month?

Im waiting to hear from an org member about his but Id like to find one I can but right away.
nobody made them until CMax talked to ASP about it. They are def. making the OEM lightweight and i think he said they did a computer-calculated UDP also, for $150. He'll probably post in here to confirm.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:44 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by CapedCadaver
nobody made them until CMax talked to ASP about it. They are def. making the OEM lightweight and i think he said they did a computer-calculated UDP also, for $150. He'll probably post in here to confirm.
I got mine from ASP this week. Ordered it in mid October. Arrived in mid December lol.
Swowlinc, you can have my oem once I get my new one in, which won't be until... probably mid January-ish.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:48 AM
Call me Wookiee Goldberg

Originally Posted by hadman
I got mine from ASP this week. Ordered it in mid October. Arrived in mid December lol.
Swowlinc, you can have my oem once I get my new one in, which won't be until... probably mid January-ish.
sry I had a Benstoked moment when i made that post . I saw someone asking about a UDP and assumed he said VG even tho he clearly said VE

so basically ignore EVERYTHING i said.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:08 PM
mod or sell?

Originally Posted by CapedCadaver
that was for the VG.
for the VE ASP should be able to get one out rather quickly, except for the fact that nothing gets anywhere quickly right now.
he is looking for a UDP not stock. I think I still have my original stock pulley in a box on a shelf in the garage
Old 12-24-2008, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by internetautomar
that was for the VG.
for the VE ASP should be able to get one out rather quickly, except for the fact that nothing gets anywhere quickly right now.

he is looking for a UDP not stock. I think I still have my original stock pulley in a box on a shelf in the garage
aha... I was wondering why it would take a month for an oem pulley to arrive. UDP doesn't imply 'lightened' pulley to me, so I just thought he meant stock.
Anyhoot, yes it took 2 months for my ASP Lightened pulley to arrive. Gah!
Old 12-24-2008, 02:48 PM
mod or sell?

aha... I was wondering why it would take a month for an oem pulley to arrive. UDP doesn't imply 'lightened' pulley to me, so I just thought he meant stock.
Anyhoot, yes it took 2 months for my ASP Lightened pulley to arrive. Gah!
isn't it because you are canadian, eh?
Old 12-24-2008, 06:34 PM

that was for the VG.

Since it's the X-mas holidays ASP is gonna be closed for 2 weeks. They only carried the VE UDP until I took my spare VG down to them to make Oem & UDP sized pulleys. My VG has one of the last UDP offered from UR thru Custom Maxima a year or two ago when I was gathering my parts for my slow *** build. ASP will be open 01/05/09. So yall stay patient and hold on to your money!

Last edited by CMax03; 12-26-2008 at 04:06 PM.
Old 12-24-2008, 07:04 PM

isn't it because you are canadian, eh?
No it wasn't a Canadian thang. Even though I ordered it in mid October, they didn't ship it until last week. Once they shipped, it was here inside of a week.
Not sure why it didn't ship until 7 weeks after I ordered it, but I assume they had to make it first.
Old 12-24-2008, 07:17 PM
mod or sell?

No it wasn't a Canadian thang. Even though I ordered it in mid October, they didn't ship it until last week. Once they shipped, it was here inside of a week.
Not sure why it didn't ship until 7 weeks after I ordered it, but I assume they had to make it first.
or like me they just forgot to ship it out
Old 12-24-2008, 07:38 PM

or like me they just forgot to ship it out
or that too. It's not like I'm in a hurry to put it on in the middle of winter anyway. This is when I miss living in Los Angeles. Oh look... an iceberg just floated past my door. Yay!
Old 12-24-2008, 10:10 PM

I didnt read the post all the way, which is probably a to me...anyways...

your looking for a stock UDP for a ve??? or a lightened one? I got my lightened udp from asp pretty quick....but that was 3-4 years ago. I still got my stock one....im willing to part with it for practically shipping costs if thats what you need. it still has that metal ring/seal on it which needs to be replaced, it was leaking before i put the lightened one on.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:14 PM

you mean looing for lightened UDP? not stock... right? if so ignore my previous post
Old 12-25-2008, 04:18 AM
1993 SE

Im looking for a n UNderdrive pulley. Not stock. just to clarify. But asp says they wont have more for a while.
Stock pulley is stock size and weight but underdrive pulley is lightened and smaller hence the underdrive part right?
'preciate all the responses!
Old 12-26-2008, 04:08 PM

As I stated They will be back on 010509....They carried the VE UDP only b4 I gave my specimen!
Old 12-26-2008, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by CMax03
As I stated They will be back on 010509....They carried the VE UDP only b4 I gave my specimen!
lol if one didn't read this entire thread they might think you donated sperm