3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Does anyone know anything about AT Italia -->

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2002, 03:33 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Does anyone know anything about AT Italia -->

Does anyone know anything about AT Italia rims? I was thinking about ditching my current rims and I was cruising on Tirerack.com to get a few ideas. I came across a rim called AT Italia Inox.

Okay, I called Tirerack.com and he said these rims were not Chrome and they were not painted. He said they were mirrored stainless steel finish. What does that look lik

Has anyone seen these wheels up close?
Old 12-13-2002, 07:34 PM

Re: Does anyone know anything about AT Italia -->

Originally posted by C-Dawg
Does anyone know anything about AT Italia rims? I was thinking about ditching my current rims and I was cruising on Tirerack.com to get a few ideas. I came across a rim called AT Italia Inox.

Okay, I called Tirerack.com and he said these rims were not Chrome and they were not painted. He said they were mirrored stainless steel finish. What does that look lik

Has anyone seen these wheels up close?
Damnit beavis, those are the same rims i just ordered. I got them in the mirrored stainless. Its kinda like chrome but its not as shiney. and you dont have to worry about chrome 'chipping or stripping' off. If you have a 92-94 SE with the stock rims and look at the center cap(if its in good shape) thats what the finish look like.
Old 12-14-2002, 05:31 AM

Re: Re: Does anyone know anything about AT Italia -->

Originally posted by FASHIZL

Damnit beavis, those are the same rims i just ordered. I got them in the mirrored stainless. Its kinda like chrome but its not as shiney. and you dont have to worry about chrome 'chipping or stripping' off. If you have a 92-94 SE with the stock rims and look at the center cap(if its in good shape) thats what the finish look like.
How much did you pay for the set? Did you get them from Tirerack or what? Could you please post a picture of what they look like on your ride when you get them in? I just want to see if they are worth switching to.
Old 12-15-2002, 10:06 AM

Re: Re: Re: Does anyone know anything about AT Italia -->

if your going to get them, find them on other wheel websites, you can buy them much cheaper than what tirerack is selling them for
Old 12-15-2002, 01:11 PM

Re: Re: Re: Does anyone know anything about AT Italia -->

Originally posted by C-Dawg

How much did you pay for the set? Did you get them from Tirerack or what? Could you please post a picture of what they look like on your ride when you get them in? I just want to see if they are worth switching to.
I got mine at wholesale cost i work at a shop that has an account with tirerack so i got my 18s for under 900 shipped without tires. I agree with maxedout94, look elsewhere than tirerack. I wont be putting mine on until springtime though, but if i ever do get them on before then i'll take a pic. You can go on the tirerack's web site and get an idea what they will look like on your car.
Old 12-15-2002, 03:19 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Does anyone know anything about AT Italia -->

Originally posted by FASHIZL

I got mine at wholesale cost i work at a shop that has an account with tirerack so i got my 18s for under 900 shipped without tires. I agree with maxedout94, look elsewhere than tirerack. I wont be putting mine on until springtime though, but if i ever do get them on before then i'll take a pic. You can go on the tirerack's web site and get an idea what they will look like on your car.
I saw what they look like on the interactive wheel system thing, but I wanted a real picture.